It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition for what reason??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by A W Smith

Look here ThrotYogart! I told you it is not a photo so stop your lying.
It is a painting.
Yes I do have faith in Steven Jones work, unlike taken the word of a lying Government.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

ThroteYogart! I did not do all that research just so you could hand wave all the “true evidences that has been proven by Professor Steven Jones. If you feel his work is false why don’t you clearly demonstrate so! Furthermore, the only people that have accused Professer Steven Jones reports a “lie” are only Disinformationalist working to conceal the truth.

is that a sock accusation? I am not "throatyogurt" . and I don't understand your post. is that a quote from external sources? did you even read the link I posted? do you agree or disagree that Jones mislead people by re captioning a photo of workers during a recovery operation? he was caught red handed and deleted the first photo but keeps the second photo. Thats all I need to show. I am not going to re-refute Jones line by line to satisfy you. That has already been done.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Look here ThrotYogart! I told you it is not a photo so stop your lying.
It is a painting.
Yes I do have faith in Steven Jones work, unlike taken the word of a lying Government.

Lets examine the flaw in your logic here. before the source of the image was revealed Jones claimed it was a photo of workers peering into a molten core. When it is revealed through research to be a photo of workers holding a lamp during a recovery operation it no longer qualifies as a photo but is a painting? Really?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
.......but just one more thing before I leave this site....I've been a Foreman with one of the largest Construction firms in the world for 35 years. We've conducted many controlled Demolitions from New York to Las Vegas and I KNOW what a controlled demo looks like and the WTC certainly wasn't destroyed that way. I've also heard of some "mysterious" puffs of smoke coming from the "third" building.....perhaps someone can produce that video and I SWEAR that I'll give you my honest opinion. That could certainly be indicative of a controlled demolition. Please post it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chp1955

Sorry to see you leave, and I am so sorry you believe in a lying Government that has done “nothing” but cover up who really did 911. Since seven of the nineteen highjackers are still alive, and the Government lied to us and said they had there DNA from the airplanes crashes that vaporized everything.

FORGET trying to argue with these IDIOTS that are so ignorant that they actually believe our Government was behind 9-11.

It sure looks that way especially when “all” the fingers point to the Bush administration!
The Bush administrations has block every investigation on 911.( a proven fact!)

They're the same people that are so easily convinced of other types of hysteria.

Really! And you have proof of this?

I REFUSE TO HAVE A BATTLE OF WITS WITH AN UNARMED PERSON".....Therefore, I'm quitting this pointless discussion. I wish you all the very best even though we disagree. May God bless you all.

Good for you, because with out researching the other side of 911 you are unarmed.
If you only believe in one side of the 911 story because you are researching using tunnel vision then you will start missing the real facts. When researching 911 one “must” open his or her mind

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chp1955
.......but just one more thing before I leave this site....I've been a Foreman with one of the largest Construction firms in the world for 35 years. We've conducted many controlled Demolitions from New York to Las Vegas and I KNOW what a controlled demo looks like and the WTC certainly wasn't destroyed that way. I've also heard of some "mysterious" puffs of smoke coming from the "third" building.....perhaps someone can produce that video and I SWEAR that I'll give you my honest opinion. That could certainly be indicative of a controlled demolition. Please post it.

Hey chp judging by the numerical part of your forum name. maybe we are the same age? sit back and relax while I complicate their agenda driven beliefs.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Please post to the topic, "Controlled Demolition for what reason??" and cease the personal commentary. This is a big world with many people and it is not a feasable excercise to assume that any current account is a previously known entity.

Indeed, if you post to the topic then each others identities quickly become irrelevant.

Thank you.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
To SPreston:
Hi, I wasn´t trying to provide "evidence" of anything.
That is what YOU HAD OFFERED to do.
And may I say, you have not provided evidence of anything.
We all know what you believe, however, you have decieved all of us by offering something that cannot be seen or prooven.
We just have to take your word for it right?
What I´m trying to show is how complicated this can get, and I´m only scratching the surface here, and it allready get´s TOO COMPLICATED to be possible, to be logical.

What does it matter whether he has or hasn't offered evidence when all the evidence proving an inside job is available for anyone to see. The problem is, most are either in denial and can't handle they've been duped, are too stupid to comprehend it, or don't have even basic common sense.

you can say its just my OPINION that there's plenty of evidence supporting inside job all you want... the basic facts alone or common sense alone proves its not just an opinon.

and as to whats supposedly not been proven or seen... R U SERIOUS?

if you believe what you're saying above after all the EVIDENCE and whats been SEEN is there for anyone to RESEARCH and investigate, I can only conclude you either haven't done enough research, or you're in denial, have no common sense, a government plant, or just retarded.

Its amazing that in the information age and how blatant this conspiracy is, that people like you continue arguing that somehow those who claim inside job, are crazy, unpatriotic or worse.

go away... sreiously

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just give us some real PROOF instead of your wild imagination is all we're asking Cashlink. I respect your opinion....I truly do but I need hard evidence instead of fantasy.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I sooooooo agree... its a waste trying to debate such basics and obvious common sense truths with *SNIP*

you can never have any rational reasonable or intelligent debate when they deny basic facts, or demonstrate they've done no real investigation.

I've been a skeptic throughout my investigation and can say i've been able to put my personal views aside to consider both sides of the argument. My investigation proceeds/proceeded on the basis that the official story was true... I've given every benefit of the doubt to those who claim to have debunked the conspiracy theorists... I've seen the arguments from both sides and the evidence overwhelmingly supports the CTS and shows 9/11 conspiracy is not a theory...its a FACT. there is no WAY, any reasonable person who's done a full objective investigation can conclude anything other than 9/11 was an inside job.

Mod edit: Insults removed, Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 12/2/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A friendly reminder that I did not post the above with any intention of not following through.

Please stay on topic and cease the personal sniping.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

exactly... the math and sciences alone proves conspiracy... but you don't need anything other than common sense and your EYES in this case, to see the conpiracy for what it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by chp1955

Sorry to see you leave, and I am so sorry you believe in a lying Government that has done “nothing” but cover up who really did 911. Since seven of the nineteen highjackers are still alive, and the Government lied to us and said they had there DNA from the airplanes crashes that vaporized everything.
Really? you will be producing those seven hijackers? DRG went and failed.

FORGET trying to argue with these IDIOTS that are so ignorant that they actually believe our Government was behind 9-11.

It sure looks that way especially when “all” the fingers point to the Bush administration!
The Bush administrations has block every investigation on 911.( a proven fact!)
yes the largest investigation in the history of the us was conducted. PENTTBOM the 911 commission report, and two separate NIST investigations. wanna rethink that?

They're the same people that are so easily convinced of other types of hysteria.

Really! And you have proof of this?

I REFUSE TO HAVE A BATTLE OF WITS WITH AN UNARMED PERSON".....Therefore, I'm quitting this pointless discussion. I wish you all the very best even though we disagree. May God bless you all.

Good for you, because with out researching the other side of 911 you are unarmed.
If you only believe in one side of the 911 story because you are researching using tunnel vision then you will start missing the real facts. When researching 911 one “must” open his or her mind

I have researched both. It has gotten to the point where CT theorists are not even able to put forth a sustainable hypothesis. what does that tell you?

[edit on 30-11-2008 by A W Smith]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The use of disinformation and diversion to manipulate public opinion is a highly developed art. It is well understood not only by psychological operations experts in the national security establishment, but also by marketing and public relations wizards. With the engineering of public reaction to September 11, disinformation has been used with a sophistication and depth that is historically unprecedented. A key tool in this modern form of psychological warfare is the "meme" -- an idea that acts like an infectious agent to spread itself through a population. Through careful construction of memes, the perpetrators could depend on others to unwittingly promote their cover story and conceal the truth. Their disinformation strategy was twofold. First, they would sell the official story to the masses through the compliant mass media, relying on people's desire to believe the official story. Second, they would seed specious ideas in the community of "9/11 skeptics" in order to distract and discredit them.

By the way can you provide these so call phony photo?
Since you are making this claim please produce this photo I have read it was a painting!

The Official Story of September 11, and Its Apologists
On the day of the attack, details about the alleged perpetrators emerged with a rapidity that is remarkable given the assertions by high-ranking administration officials that no one had ever considered that an attacker could fly planes into buildings. Within hours the identities of several of the alleged hijackers were known, and Osama bin Laden was being presented as the prime suspect. Within three days the FBI published the identities of all the alleged hijackers. It was being presented as an open-and-shut case.
Academics helped to explain the collapses of the Twin Towers in articles in respected publications. Just two days after the attack, a scientific paper purported to fully explain the unprecedented engineering failures using "elastic dynamic analysis." "Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? - Simple Analysis" was published in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics ASCE on 9/13/01. Peer review of this paper and of other theories volunteering to explain the collapses was conspicuously absent.
The mass media were consistent in avoiding asking the most obvious questions. Why did the air defense network fail to respond? Why did Flight 77 target the recently-fortified, mostly empty portion of the Pentagon? Why was the Ground Zero steel removed and destroyed as fast as possible? The media shirked their public service obligation of acting as watchdogs of the government, and instead became cheerleaders for the administration's war plans for central Asia.
The vast body of print reportage about September 11 attack is notable for an abundance of contradictions. The timelines in the Complete 9-11 Timeline series reveal numerous inconsistencies, such as between reported times of events. These discrepancies, combined with the lack of evidence, discourage investigation of facts of the attack. Meanwhile, the impending attack on Afghanistan, the alleged Islam-terror link, and "homeland security" got the attention.
This section examines just a few of the elements of the official story of September 11 with a skeptical view and attention to contradictions.
• Red Flags: People are able to accept theories blessed by government and mainstream media, despite inconsistencies and long series of improbable coincidences.
• Cover Stories: The top four in command of our defense go about routine appointments for an hour as the attack unfolds.
• Experts on Parade: Experts "explain" the collapses of the World Trade Center buildings.
Disinformation Targeting the Skeptics
Disinformation aimed at skeptics of the official story is more subtle than the simple promotion of that story to the masses. It may consist of ideas with no basis in evidence packaged as shocking new findings that supposedly prove the involvement of insiders. Its effect is to discredit the larger body of 9/11 research through guilt by association with its sensational and unscientific approach. An example is the idea that Twin Towers were not hit by Flights 11 or 175 but rather by completely different objects, such as military planes with missile-firing pods. Since 9-11 Research does not provide analysis of such disinformation, we recommend the disinformation section of 911review.com.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
.....But nonetheless, I love you all and I wish the very best for you. I hope you have a very happy Holidays. God will see us through any messes that we've made for ourselves.......somehow......but even I wonder sometimes why God loves us when we act like idiots on a constant basis. I truly apologize for calling you people "idiots"....that was wrong of me to do....You were blessed with a good brain and you're using it as YOU seem fit. Please forgive me? I don't know what happened at 9-11 but I like to think that it was because of a bunch of Satanic [snip] trying to prove a point.. We may differ in our opinions but that's a GOOD thing.....imagine if everyone agreed on the same level....THAT would be catastrophic!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you all and again, I apologize for calling you names. I love you all. May God continue to give us the right and privilege to live in a Country that we're allowed to debate.

Mod Edit - profanity.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
dudeee guys lets stay on topic!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chp1955
ANYONE that actually believes in this RIDICULOUS "911 Conspiracy theory" nonsense is either (1) on drugs and has lost their grip on reality or (2) has been reading far too many science fiction novels or (3) you're just plain stupid and you really should consider going back to school to (hopefully) improve your already frightfully low IQ.

anyone that actually believes the OS and 9/11 wasn't an inside job is either a government disinfo plant, possesses no common sense, is in denial or a total moron.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join