It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition for what reason??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted by fmcanarney
Multiple ton panels propelled in a parabola for 600 feet. (two football fields)

Just picture that in your mind. One of these large 8000 pound exterior wall sections:

Hurled two football fields away from the WTC 1 Tower.

Twice as far as the best quarterback in the NFL can throw a football, and a large exterior wall section nailed the WFC 3 building on the 15th floor at that distance.

Two hundred yards; 600 feet; 4 tons; 8000 pounds of structural steel tossed across a wide street

by explosive forces

planted by traitors

C.S.I. 9/11 by Josef Princiotta

Josef Princiotta – Cousin of Firefighter Vincent Princiotta, FDNY, Ladder Company 7, Manhattan, lost in the collapse of the WTC South Tower.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
We do not care if it makes sense or not.

Well said. That is the Troother movement defined perfectly in 10 words. The title of this topic, "Controlled Demolition for what reason?", when examined from the above statement perspective, matters absolutely nil, since the "Truth movement" does not care if anything makes sense. It is all sturm und drang - storm and stress and noise and hand-waving, designed to keep alive a dying notion. Zap it as many times as you like with as many big images and bold proclamations and furious hand waving as you like - its still dead.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted by rush969
In my coments I´ve been trying to show that it doesn´t make any sense to have a controlled demolition of the buildings, after hijacked arliners are crashed into them.

posted by SPreston
We do not care if it makes sense or not. That is an argument from incredulity which is useless. We cannot see into the minds of the 9-11 perpetrators to determine why they did such a thing or why they did not do it differently. The WTC Towers and WTC 7 were condemned and had to be brought down. The innocent people and policemen and firemen trapped inside were expendable for GREED's sake.

If they wanted to destroy the towers, then it does make sense to destroy them with explosives. Aircraft could not have brought them down anyway; they had to use explosives. But they needed the aircraft to put the blame on the 'hijackers' so Dubya could wage his bloody wars in the Middle East.

posted by pinch
Well said. That is the Troother movement defined perfectly in 10 words. The title of this topic, "Controlled Demolition for what reason?", when examined from the above statement perspective, matters absolutely nil, since the "Truth movement" does not care if anything makes sense. It is all sturm und drang - storm and stress and noise and hand-waving, designed to keep alive a dying notion. Zap it as many times as you like with as many big images and bold proclamations and furious hand waving as you like - its still dead.

Again taken completely out of context; a favorite tactic of the fanatical defenders of the government OFFICIAL STORY. You guys just love to argue from incredulity all the time don't you; conveniently ignoring again and again all the hundreds of contradictions and improbabilities and lies and outright impossibilities inherent in the OFFICIAL STORY? Don't you pinch?

rush969 asked why demolition explosives would be needed to destroy the Towers after crashing planes into them and you pretended he did not ask that question didn't you? Planes could not possibly have brought down the WTC Towers with those powerful core sections could they? Be honest for a change pinch. Only explosives could have destroyed the core sections, hurled those multi-tonned exterior wall sections two football fields away, and destroyed the towers don't you agree pinch? Come on now, you are a member of the US Military aren't you? You surely know how highly trained and experienced US Military demolition teams really are, don't you? Why they have explosives and electronic gear and tools in their arsenals that ordinary civilian demolition crews have never even heard of don't they?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Pinch,
I care that things make sense.
I examine the disintegration of WTC1-2.
It does not make sense via the OS.
It thus creates cognitive dissonance in me.
So I observe and analyze, I think, I investigate.
I, to reduce cognitive dissonance within myself,
apply alternative explainations to observed data.
I thus conclude that demolition occurred.
This causes me to reorganize my preconcieved ideas.
I, through this process, feel sad, hurt, angry, afraid, ashamed, and finally glad.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
The title of this topic, "Controlled Demolition for what reason?", when examined from the above statement perspective, matters absolutely nil, since the "Truth movement" does not care if anything makes sense.

Now you're putting words in his mouth. He didn't say he didn't care whether anything made sense or not. The question is whether what happened "made sense" from a planner's perspective or not, as you are imagining.

Really, you have no idea what interests any planners were serving, or what their ultimate objectives were, what they had to work with, or even if they were successful with what there were attempting. You have to accept this. It isn't something you can change if you argue about it enough, it requires further investigation.

Lots of times, serial killers and other criminals do things which seem completely bizarre to investigators. Criminal minds, surprisingly enough, don't always follow the consensual standard of "normal" or even "logical." To reference the Nazis again, they went on a completely illogical mass persecution of Jews, homosexuals, gypsies, etc., etc.

Therefore, the whole issue of planning can't come into play as something that has to make sense, simply because, it doesn't have to. And that's why it doesn't matter if this particular matter "makes sense" or not. We don't know what sense could be made of it anyway, like I just explained, because we don't know what their objectives were, their available means, etc., or who was even involved.

This whole subject plays at least "second fiddle," if not 'cello or viola to the more concrete physical concerns with how those buildings fell. Attacking a theory that doesn't even formally exist ("controlled demolition"), should also take a back seat to looking what has already been presented. You might take NIST as fact, even though they only offer a theory, but in reality even their theory is not much of a theory of anything at all and leaves the vast majority of the collapses unanalyzed. Even their hypothesis for the part they did look at was lacking lab tests and other critical support. Start here, not with arguments that are irrelevant and can't be proven one way or another anyway.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
SPreston. Why do you crop out the WFC west street images that show the exterior panels littering west street all lined up in rows? is it because it is inconvenient for your agenda driven conspiracy to show that that major sections of the exterior column trees peeled away and toppled westward when their truss joist seat connections to the floors were sheared off by the collapsing floors? Explosives that eject material also create shock waves. shock waves vibrate air molecules which create sound. Any explosive which can eject column trees weighing tens of tons will create extremely loud sounds. There is no getting around it. It is he way the universe works. You see Spreston you cannot hand wave away physics especially when you attempt to use the same rule to argue that physics were violated that day.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ANYONE that actually believes in this RIDICULOUS "911 Conspiracy theory" nonsense is either (1) on drugs and has lost their grip on reality or (2) has been reading far too many science fiction novels or (3) you're just plain stupid and you really should consider going back to school to (hopefully) improve your already frightfully low IQ.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted by chp1955
ANYONE that actually believes in this RIDICULOUS "911 Conspiracy theory" nonsense is either (1) on drugs and has lost their grip on reality or (2) has been reading far too many science fiction novels or (3) you're just plain stupid and you really should consider going back to school to (hopefully) improve your already frightfully low IQ.

And you offer as evidence . . . . . . . . . . . . . . nothing? Just your opinion? Just your incredulity that everybody else in the world is not looking at 9-11 through your government issue rose colored glasses? Actually to most open-minded people, the OFFICIAL STORY official 9-11 conspiracy theory with the alleged 19 'hijackers' is the fantasy tale which is RIDICULOUS nonsense and reads like a far out science fiction novel.

As you write, ANYONE who believes this official '911 conspiracy theory', which is all it is with nothing proven and an official script full of holes and contradictions and improbabilities and outright impossibilities, has lost their grip on reality. They obviously have a bad case of boob tube-itis. They need to shut off those boob tubes and force those government MSM propaganda ministers out of their homes and face up to reality.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Let me remind everyone and new members alike that the 9/11 forum has special rules. Please discuss the topic and not each other.

Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted by Anonymous ATS
SPreston. Why do you crop out the WFC west street images that show the exterior panels littering west street all lined up in rows?

Original image

I have no idea what you are referring to. I have not cropped these two images. I got them both as is from this 9-11 WTC victim fireman family website C.S.I. 9/11 by Josef Princiotta. Perhaps you need to post whatever images you believe should be referenced instead. Are you capable of that?

Larger image

[edit on 11/29/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
thankyou everyone for all that great info.. Although i still have a major concern. Like my question from the beg. i need to right a paper on a conspiracy. What was the motive behind the 9/11 attacks(demolition)? To get us into war.....great i got that. I need to broaden this now with some facts, sources, and quotes.

And of course who was behind this? Bush and Usama? Or Bush and Cheney?

I know it might sound alittle confusing but this whole thing kind of got offtopic. Great info. though in which i can still use, although im still kind of treating this topic as a case in front of a judge. I need proof of who did it and why..backed up with sources.

thankyou again everyone

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by svtman

I think this will help you a little on your report; there are some links in here that you can
do some more research. I do know there are a lot of facts, in this article and the writer get right to the point.

9/11 - ARE AMERICANS THE VICTIMS OF A HOAX?
Huge problems are emerging in the official view of events. It's known that the United States was planning an invasion of Afghanistan long before the attacks on the World Trade Towers. Indeed the attacks on the World Trade Towers perfectly fit the timetable of an invasion by October stated by US officials just last summer.
The 19 names of suspected hijackers released by the FBI don't point to Afghanistan. They come from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, United Arab Emirates; all across the middle east without a focus in any one region. Indeed, even as the FBI was admitting that its list of 19 names was based solely on identifications thought to have been forged, Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Prince Saudi Al-Faisal insisted that an investigation in Saudi Arabia showed that the 5 Saudi men were not aboard the four jet liners that crashed in New York, Virginia and Pennsylvania on September 11. "It was proved that five of the names included in the FBI list had nothing to do with what happened," Al-Faisal told the Arabic Press in Washington after meeting with U.S. President George W. Bush at the White House. A sixth identified hijacker is also reported to still be alive in Tunisia, while a 7th named man died two years ago!
The 19 names of suspected hijackers released by the FBI don't even appear on the passenger lists of the hijacked planes. Check it out for yourself - here's the full list of alleged hijackers along with the passenger manifests.
CNN reported that the men who hijacked those aircraft were using phony IDs, using the names of real people still living in Arab nations in the middle east.
We are being told that this crack team of terrorists, able to breeze past airport security as if it wasn't there, wound up leaving so much evidence in its wake that the bumbling Inspector Clouseau (or the FBI) could not fail to stumble over it. The locations where the terrorists supposedly stayed are so overloaded with damning materials that they resemble less a crimes scene, and more a "B" detective movie set, with vital clues always on prominent display for the cameras.
Because of the facts of the phony identifications, we don't really know who was on those planes. What we do know is that the men on those planes went to a great deal of trouble to steal the identities of Muslims, and to make sure those identities were seen and remembered, then to leave a plethora of planted clues around, such as crop dusting manuals, and letters in checked baggage (why does a terrorist about to die need to check baggage?) that "somehow" didn't get on the final, fatal, flight.
Fake terror is nothing new. According to recently released files, our government planned Operation NORTHWOODS to stage phony terror attacks against American citizens in the wake of the Bay Of Pigs, to anger Americans into support for a second invasion of Cuba. The plan was spiked by JFK. If our government has ever actually carried out such plans to stage phony terror attacks, the documents have remained classified. But given the reality of Operation NORTHWOODS, or the manner in which FDR maneuvered Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor, one cannot rule out the possibility that, once again, the people of the United States are being lied to by their own government, to manufacture consent for a war of invasion already being discussed with other nations the previous summer.

whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 11/30/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted by svtman
thankyou everyone for all that great info.. Although i still have a major concern. Like my question from the beg. i need to right a paper on a conspiracy. What was the motive behind the 9/11 attacks(demolition)? To get us into war.....great i got that. I need to broaden this now with some facts, sources, and quotes.

And of course who was behind this? Bush and Usama? Or Bush and Cheney?

I know it might sound alittle confusing but this whole thing kind of got offtopic. Great info. though in which i can still use, although im still kind of treating this topic as a case in front of a judge. I need proof of who did it and why..backed up with sources.

Usama bin Laden? No definitely not, except as an unwilling patsy who died in December 2001 and has since been unable to defend himself.

George Dubya Bush? Well the buck does stop at the top, and Dubya definitely had foreknowledge of some manner of huge spectacular event planned against the American people. But otherwise Dubya was just the little marionette on strings, dancing before the people and looking stupid; making the boob tube addicted gullible sheeple laugh.

Tricky Dick Cheney? Certainly he was directly involved, because the FBI and Secret Service had to be completely co-opted and brought into the planning and carrying out and cover-up of the military psyops mission. And NORAD had to be completely neutered and the four 'hijacked' and replaced aircraft completely protected from interception and elimination. Can't have some hotshot patriotic pilot shooting up a engine or tail stabilizer and forcing an aircraft down and spoiling the mission can we?

But lets not leave out many others who were directly involved. Let's not forget the NeoCON inner circle who needed their New Pearl Harbor event. Richard Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Zelikow, Condi, Rumsfeld, FBI Director Mueller, etc.

George HW Bush? Oh yeah, he initiated the concept way back in the 80s for the New World Order elitists, and he kept the CIA and several military intelligence agencies tightly under control.

General Meyers and a few other high ranking officers were certainly directly involved in the planning, carrying out, and cover-up of 9-11.

We certainly would not want to leave the Israeli Mossad unmentioned nor the Pakistani ISI. Then there is a renegade segment of the US Military which actually caried out the demolition. I'm certain we could come up with many other insiders if we thought long and hard.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

www.thepriceofliberty.org...
September 25, 2006

Declassified August 1958: "Mere fact that the U. S. has developed atomic munitions suitable for use in demolition work." Declassified January 1967, "The fact that we are interested in and are continuing studies on a weapon for minimizing the emerging flux of neutrons and internal induced activity." Declassified March 1976, "The fact of weapon laboratory interest in Minimum Residual Radiation (MRR) devices. The fact of successful development of MRR devices."

The factual evidence indicates that our government is using and has used 3rd or possibly 4th generation hydrogen bombs domestically and internationally. The evidence for international usage is not quite as strong as the domestic usage, but when domestic usage is considered, the international usage seems inescapable. The process of exclusion based on the known facts leaves only one viable option for the destruction of the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings - a relatively pure hydrogen bomb.

Just some of the facts are: widespread cancer in the responders, molten steel, melted cars, steel beams hurled hundreds of feet, aerosolized metals, vaporized steel witnessed and video, aerosolized and pulverized concrete, elevated tritium levels, vanishing (vaporized) victims, only sliver fragments of victims on roof tops, EMP - Electro Magnetic Pulse effects on communications, hundreds of eyewitness testimony of ancillary explosions by heroic rescuers and victims, massive dispersal of debris, demolition expert states hydrogen bomb needed for this type of demolition, audio of a massive explosion prior to collapse, video of ancillary explosions, audio of ancillary explosions, significant reduction in debris pile, ancillary thermate found in wreckage, shockwave of a mini yield nuclear blast knocked people off their feet, vaporization of 200,000 gallons of water, removal of wreckage without investigation, only remnants of fire in one tower minutes after the plane collision, unprecedented history of 3 skyscrapers collapsing secondary to fire, early miscalculation stating WTC building 7 'pulled', towers fall at demolition or free fall speed, foreknowledge of WTC 7 immediate collapse, slow-motion video evidence of plane appendage with smoke and explosion immediately prior to impact of both planes, unprecedented NORAD non response to variant flights, FEMA drill scheduled for same day, military 'exercise' of exactly what was taking place to prevent NORAD response, most of NORAD protection planes sent far away in another 'exercise' to prevent response, prevention of examination of wreckage by those assigned to investigate, seismic evidence of a mini yield nuclear explosion, Cheney takes over NORAD response command, Cheney prevents NORAD response, WTC towers designed for 757 collision and fire, 911 used falsely for previously planned war, government fabrication of 'evidence' correlation for starting war, hundreds of people found themselves trapped by locked doors and missing escape routes above and below the impact zone, and not all inclusively, but finally, Bush brands anyone noting any of these facts a terrorist.

The spectrum and percentages of cancer are massive. There are at least 4 classifications of blood-cell cancers: leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's and myeloma. There are many more classifications of soft tissue cancers. There is brain cancer. There is breast cancer. For most of these there are subclassifications of many different types of specific cancer in each, so far not publicly disclosed. There are huge percentages of respiratory distress and loss of function. Multiple reports of 'irregular cycles' (miscarriages?). Most likely there will be several more types of cancer to follow. In particular, responders should be checked for thyroid cancer and function. There has been no noting of birth defects which also needs to be done. There is one thing and only one thing that can cause all these cancers and problems - RADIATION.

In response to this myriad of disease, a statement of environmental mercury has been claimed. That claim is not verified in testing of air and particle debris samples by private citizens and organizations. It is possible the mercury quotes are from the federal source of science, the United States Geological Survey's analysis of the WTC dust debris. The USGS's leached analysis did show mercury at the 3rd lowest concentration of metals at the mean value (mv) of 0.011 parts per Billion (ppB). The most abundant element concentration in the leaching tests was Strontium at 1,000 ppB (1 ppM) - 100,000 times more than the mercury value. It appears that the leaching of the sample was only partial and inadequate as the reader will see from the spectrometry values.

Why would only mercury be quoted when there were so many other more dangerous elements at higher concentrations than mercury? While the regular elements like Copper - mv 136 ppM, Silver - mv 1.66 ppM, and Vanadium - mv 31 ppM, some of the other significant elements were: Barium - mv 533 ppM, Strontium - mv 727 ppM, Cerium - mv 91 ppM, Yttrium - mv 57 ppM, Lanthanum - mv 46 ppM, Molybdenum - mv 11 ppM, Thorium - mv 9 ppM, Uranium - mv 3 ppM, Beryllium - mv 3 ppM, and Cesium - mv 0.6 ppM - partial listing. For readers that are not familiar with most of these elements, here is a link to their relevance.

There is also a claim of environmental benzene that 'permeated' the area in jet fuel as the cause of all of these problems. Once again, we have the quoting of the miraculous jet fuel that burns up in a massive fireball in the first few minutes, then like Christ's feeding the multitudes, still causes a massive fire inside that reaches the temperatures of a Hades that weakens massive fire proofed steel beams and trusses, then resurrects itself on the permeated ground to cause cancer in one hour of limited exposure.

In less than 1 hour, the first WTC building had collapsed and covered Manhattan, in at least 1/3 of a Million Tons of particulate debris. Unless the jet fuel makes a final appearance and is again resurrected by NIST in it's 3rd miracle, benzene is buried under 1/3 of a million tons of particulate debris after 56 minutes of exposure. Benzene is also a component of gasoline. The assertion that cancer was the result of 56 minutes of exposure to minimal amounts of benzene is ludicrous. If that was true, everyone in the US would be suffering from cancers. As the 3rd WTC building falls, Manhattan is covered in two Billion pounds of pulverized and aerosolized building.

Two billion pounds seemed like an extremely large amount of particulate matter from buildings whose total weight has been quoted at around 3 billion pounds. Debris removal has been quoted at 1.2 billion pounds. Based on these rough numbers 2/3rds of the building was indeed turned to dust or vaporized.

"Live loads on these [perimeter] columns can be increased more than 2,000% before failure occurs." "One could cut away all the first-story columns on one side of the building, and part way from the corners of the perpendicular sides, and the building could still withstand design loads and a 100-mph wind force from any direction." Engineering News-Record, April 2, 1964

Take a look at a collapsed 10 story building in Pakistan. Note the height and size of the collapsed building's remnants compared to the other 10 story buildings. The debris pile is about 30 feet, approximately 1/3 of the height of the erect building. This ratio is consistent with a collapsed building's rubble height. Note the almost complete lack of fine particles. The 47 story WTC 7's building debris should have contained at least five times (approximately 15 stories) the amount of the Pakistan debris as WTC 7 was also built with significantly stronger materials. Yet, WTC 7 remains are casually noted in the government propaganda article as a 2 story debris pile.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by fmcanarney]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

www.thepriceofliberty.org...
Take a look at a collapsed 10 story building in Pakistan. Note the height and size of the collapsed building's remnants compared to the other 10 story buildings. The debris pile is about 30 feet, approximately 1/3 of the height of the erect building. This ratio is consistent with a collapsed building's rubble height. Note the almost complete lack of fine particles. The 47 story WTC 7's building debris should have contained at least five times (approximately 15 stories) the amount of the Pakistan debris as WTC 7 was also built with significantly stronger materials. Yet, WTC 7 remains are casually noted in the government propaganda article as a 2 story debris pile. Look at the Pakistan debris 'collapsed' picture again, then imagine that debris with 4 more piles on top of it and finally try to imagine the awesome power it would take to break it into 53 micron or smaller dust particles.
The only estimates of the two 100 story WTC building debris piles are 'several stories'. In the very few area photographs of the debris piles published, the amount of debris in the range of several stories is minimal at best. There is also quoting of debris 6 stories high, however, if the reader looks at the rare pictures, the only debris of that height are portions of outer beam skeleton towering significantly higher than the general debris. Not one official measurement of the debris piles is noted. The building residue height is deceiving on 2 levels. First, all of the buildings had craters of a depth of 'several stories'. Secondly, since the craters were in tiered sub-level flooring, the area of the bottoms of the craters would be significantly smaller than the area covered at ground level.
In a failed demolition, a 20 story concrete building, Zip Feed Mill in South Dakota, of significantly weaker construction than the WTC buildings, takes a 4 story dive while the top 16 floors remain intact.
Of the cumulative facts previously noted that deal specifically with a major explosion and it's effect, the only single possibility for all is a thermonuclear bomb placed by the US government. Even when taken individually, the only possibility for some of the facts is a thermonuclear bomb. The next logical step is "Do bombs with the needed characteristics exist?"
The government's answer to that question is a super-top-secret response that will not be given. Both political parties sequestered Operation Northwoods and more for 40 years, so they are certainly not going to answer the question truthfully. The following evidence clearly shows a mini yield semi-pure hydrogen bomb existed in 1958 and that it has had 40 years of refinement. The graphic in the upper right corner depicts the only published diagram of an atomic bomb in which public general knowledge of atomic weaponry is known. This is not the bomb that would be required for the WTC demolition. The bomb is a 2nd generation atomic bomb of the 'hydrogen bomb' category. The H-bomb pictured is not a pure hydrogen bomb which is actually very closely related to the already developed 'neutron bomb'. In reality, this 2nd generation H-bomb is nothing more than a fission bomb used for a trigger with hydrogen fusion used for extra power. This bomb produces the results of which the general public is aware - massive power, radiation and millenniums of radioactive devastation. It is at least 30 to 40 year old, late 2nd generation technology that has been phased out for lower yield 3rd generation atomic weapons which have a longer half life, easier maintenance and an inserted energy source.
Note the use of DU in the weaponry. DU is used as the casing and as the container for the fusion reaction which becomes part of the fissionable material. This is important in the current international 3rd generation H-bomb usage and the hybrid fusion bomb. At first it was believed that the DU casing and the DU fusion container would most likely not be part of the late 3rd generation or 4th generation weaponry used in the WTC demolitions as it is too dirty (long term radioactive residue) for the pure hydrogen bomb needed. However, subsequent information of dust analysis, hybrid fusion, old known facts of pure fusion bombs, early low yield semi-pure warheads, neutron bombs, and knowledge that debris would be removed as classified information makes either scenario viable.
According to brave activist, Howard Morland, in his article 'The Holocaust Bomb', second generation atomic bombs got their start in 1950 and came to fruition in 1956 with Eisenhower's announcement of a 95% clean bomb. In 1958 the Mk-41C was tested for a 9.3 Megaton yield, 4.8% of the energy was from fission with 95.2% from fusion. Less radioactive (more fusion and less fission energy) or semi-clean H-bombs were known then and were used for testing purposes only. The more powerful, mostly fission bombs were deployed for usage in a cognitive effort to produce maximum destruction on 'enemies' for generations and no forethought of the worldwide consequences. Among various other types of hydrogen bomb warheads, the W54 nuke was developed in 1961. The W54 was a micro-nuke that weighed 51 pounds and could be fired from a slightly modified ordinary bazooka. Different versions of the W54 ranged from .01 kt to 1 kt yield. Between the mid 1950's and the mid 70's both types (large yield dirty and small yield clean), of 2nd generation H-bombs were refined.
Focused nuclear explosions were envisioned in 1959 as a possible concept for propulsion of the spacecraft Orion. The mere directing of the yield was obviously known prior to 1959. Samuel Cohen has stated that a low yield neutron bomb may be tailored to direct yield and proposed the concept more than 35 years ago. An underground detonation causes shaping of the direction of yield as well.
Around 1960, the relatively pure H-bomb was modified for selective effects creating the first 3rd generation H-bomb - the Neutron bomb, Enhanced Radiation Warhead, or a mostly fusion bomb. The neutron bomb's energy was mostly based on fusion using Deuterium/Tritium with only a small fission component to ignite the fusion reaction. The neutron bombs are designed to release at least 80% of its yield as neutrons at the expense of blast and heat as compared to previous fission-fusion warheads. It was not until around 15 years ago that the existence of the neutron bomb was noted. It was during this period that a trial regarding Chinese espionage forced the revelation of the neutron bomb. Shortly thereafter, Reagan deployed the W70 version with a yield range of 0.8 kt to 1.6 kt. At least 2 years after the neutron bomb had been developed and tested, declassified May 1963, "The mere fact that the U. S. is "interested in pursuing" a program to determine the characteristics of an "enhanced radiation" weapon (neutron bomb)." The standard policy seems to be to develop the weapon, inform congress for development of the weapon and then to inform the public after they have been informed there is a need for the weapon.
Very little has been released about the specific selective refinements of 2nd and 3rd generation weapons in the last 40 years since their development. The fact refinement was taking place is proven by the Orion spacecraft and the neutron bomb. EMP effects have been another area of concern and refinement. While these effects were noted in 1950's testing, there was elevated interest in 1962 with the high altitude (HEMP) detonation producing a massive EMP effect. In November 1972, the following sentence was declassified: "The fact of existence of weapons with tailored outputs, e.g., enhanced x-ray, neutron or gamma-ray output, that we are hardening our weapons to enhanced weapon outputs and that high-Z materials are used in hardening nuclear weapons against high-energy x-rays." Note - the date is the declassification date, not the development date.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by fmcanarney]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi All

I have been away for a few days working lets see 8,000kg wall sections end up 600ft away now lets see.

media.popularmechanics.com...

Building did not fall straight down as you can see.

Potential energy in the structure of the building because of the mass and height 4x10 to the power 11 joules of energy stated on documents on the net potential energy.
As building collapses this is change to kenetic energy!

400,000,000,000 j BIG NUMBER SO BIG FORCE!
Lets HAVE a look at tnt equivalent.

4,000,000,000 j in one ton of tnt so min 100 TONS PER TOWER thats a sh1t load to hide? between half to one ton per FLOOR !!!!

So energy of collapes somewhere about 100t of tnt YES that could
move many 8t sections 600ft!

Floors are attached with brackets to exterior column system ,many photos on net of walls bowing in and out due to stresses of loads on structure after the impact also because of fire and distribution of load on remaining structure.
So its certainly possible that during the collapse such items were simply catapulted out due to failure of components around and attached to them.
In controlled demolition you see the effect of the explosive then the collapse not the other way.In the video collapse then dust !
Massive amounts of dust ,debris, windows and lighter objects blown out due to changes in the air pressure.
Look at controlled demo videos windows,supporting walls main structural members EXPOSED to get explosives in the CORRECT position please tell me how they did THAT and no one saw it!

Someone asked about my background
All exams taken at school engineering or science based such as physics
engineering science/engineering drawing and maths, worked for a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK company for a few years did civil engineering at college have worked in the construction industry for about 30yrs now a manager for a company and I am on the side of buildings or on the roof most days be it new build ,renovation or Demolition!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted by wmd_2008

Building did not fall straight down as you can see.

That photo of the top 30 story block of the South Tower toppling proves no such thing. It magically stopped toppling for no good physics reason, and disintegrated into dust. That huge 30 story piece was completely pulverized by explosives. It did not topple off the side of the building into the street below.

In fact that photo is one of the finest examples proving demolition we have. Above we can see the beginning top-down explosive demolition destruction wave just below the not yet destroyed 30 story block, and 7-8 storys below we can see the explosive wave from the demolition explosions blowing out of the walls. At the corner we can see 7-8 storys not yet destroyed above.

Popular Mechanics is a risky source of disinformation because they get caught in their lies all the time. If they are not careful, they may lose their cushy position within the military industrial complex.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by svtman

Welcome to the site!!!
Check out "Rebuilding Americas Defense" a PDF download that was written in 1997 as an outline for the Military future of America. It has alot of facts and names who were directly involved in its creation. Also, look into Project Mongoose as it is a precedence that the Government has conceived "faked" events in order to get the American people to do that which they may not otherwise. This should help give you some basis for the ideas behind why 9/11 took place. Good luck on your project.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Fletcher33]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join