It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 employee calls Art Bell in frantic worry...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
unfortunately i think this guy may have just been a paranoid schizo at worst. at best his job at area51 made him loopy

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Originally posted by dreams n chains

Originally posted by DigitalKid

If he was acting then who cut the radio station off?

Obviously there is a chance he is faking but if the station went down (which it clearly did) how can that be explained?

Obviously if there was truth in his statements a cover story would have to be made?

To tell you the truth of what I think happened.... Art had reserved a special telephone line that night for any Area 51 employees to call in.... I think the government interferred with that call and radio broadcast as soon as the caller sounded legitimate and started saying some things that hit head-on. It would be an awfully wild coincidence if it were anything otherwise... actually too wild. No one can really change my mind on that.

As to whether or not the caller was legitimate... I do not know.

According to what I've found looking into it, 50 stations got a cut off at that time from the satellite being knocked off track.

All I'm saying is its a mighty coincidence, since this day(1997) the Georgia Guidstones have been errected etc, claiming they want a population of 500,000 etc, wat he actually said may of really scared someone listening in.

in that case i may have been wrong

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The Guy was a fake!!! He Rang coast to coast up and admitted he faked the call.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

The Ancient Historical Record was destroyed by Constantine.Look up Library of Alexandria burned.So it goes.Propaganda ministers destroy as well as make up things.
Your misspellings and dropped letters make you hard to read and understand.If accidental,you betray thoughtlessness.If of a purpose,alpha male tendencies.And this fecal focus.Manure is the Negredo of Alchemy,made of the same stardust as thee.
I have heard this call numerous times and it has the same effect each time,cutting through the decoption.Called cognitive dissonance,this web of consensus reality being rent by truth is felt as a thrill.One's body knows that the lies we have been told so long can go away with one actual event to the contrary.
Lastly,dismissal of 12.21.12 and the Mayan Cosmology as you are,is plain IGNORANT.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Heh... I will try this too!

Hello I am a worker from Area 51. I know that Aliens exist. I also know that there is a huge conspiracy by the government to hide these things from the public. It goes all the way up to the Illuminati! Besides working with aliens and UFOs we have also performed some parapsychological experiments here in Area 51, they surely confirm things like NDE, OBE, PSI, EVP and ITC to be true! So now the problem is that Planet-X is coming back in 2012 and WE ALL GONNA DIE! OH MY GOD! RUN TO THE HILLS! GOD SAVE US!

NO CARRIER

Oops! My Internet connection died! But I am back! Gotta admit I was hoaxing you! I completely made this stuff up you know! So if you believe in stuff like conspiracies, flying saucers or paranormal you are a total nutcase! You just believe in hoaxes! Just like the one above! Hahahaha! Fooled you!

[edit on 24-11-2008 by ukuli]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I seem to remember this being a huge Joke put on by Arts Staff or possibly friends or both, without Arts knowledge.

Good stuff!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I've heard this transmission before. It's on youtube. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit:

I found this.

I can't watch it on my dialup connection so if it's not it, someone tell me. Also if you go to youtube and search "c2c art bell area 51" and embed another vid on the thread.

[edit on 24/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

here it is www.youtube.com...

dont know what to think of this.. i've heard it a few years back. it sounds
credible, but then again he calls and call himself a hoaxer.

he did say in the first call that they would "triangulate on this position very soon"
so he couldn't be on the air for long, but again it's hard to determine if it were on purpose or someone "outside" did it.

haven't heard the theory about someone at ctc making a joke against art though..

side question.. is this show good?

edited for spelling

[edit on 24-11-2008 by makkerskilap]

[edit on 24-11-2008 by makkerskilap]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by makkerskilap

he did say in the first call that they would "triangulate on this position very soon"

Good point. Does any one know about phone call tracking? Is triangulation used or is he wrong on that point (indicative of a hoax)?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Continue the discussion here (oldest) ; here or here or use the search function to find more.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join