It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 employee calls Art Bell in frantic worry...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Now I don't usually believe things like this but this really struck a chord.

What this guy said (in 1997) about the governments plans and the disasters that are coming (in 2012) is really interesting/scary?... The guy is in tears he is saying he knows there are safe spots and the government know this but aren't telling people, he also says the aliens are actually inter dimensional beings and are NOT what they CLAIM to be and have infiltrated most the Military as he is telling them THERE WHOLE RADIO TRANSMISSION gets cut off for the first time since Art has been doin the show and they had to run on a back up system (which had never happened EVER before)

Make your own minds up but this really resonated with me...

www.disclose.tv...

Please star and flag so others can hear this and make there minds up.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by DigitalKid]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow just either that guy is a good actor or that was real.

made my heart drop a little.

The way you can tell if someone is truly in a state like that is if it affects you in anyway emotionally because the human body can pick up on others true emotions without you even knowing.

good find.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Very true mate and while listening to this I got a vibration through my whole body (Like Kundalini awakening if anyone else has there's opened) it deffinatly resonated with me, and what he was saying could easily be true as it's what I know alot of us believe.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

Wish I could provide links for you but I have a very bad internet dial-up. You could probably do a youTube search and find them?

I think I know the story you are referring to.

This sounds like the story that the same caller recanted a while after he did that call to Art Bell. He said he made the whole thing up and then felt guilty because it was getting so much serious attention. Even Art Bell doubted his claims of dismissal until he re-enacted it for Art.

Now... wether or not the recanting was legitimate or not is a question also.

You could do an internet search and find alot of info about it too and hear the later call.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If he was acting then who cut the radio station off?

Obviously there is a chance he is faking but if the station went down (which it clearly did) how can that be explained?

Obviously if there was truth in his statements a cover story would have to be made?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Tool sampled the call for thier song, "Faaip de Oiad". And that means "Voice of God" in Enochian. Weird song. Spooky call, regardless of its authenticity.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
reply to post by DigitalKid

Wish I could provide links for you but I have a very bad internet dial-up. You could probably do a youTube search and find them?

I think I know the story you are referring to.

This sounds like the story that the same caller recanted a while after he did that call to Art Bell. He said he made the whole thing up and then felt guilty because it was getting so much serious attention. Even Art Bell doubted his claims of dismissal until he re-enacted it for Art.

Now... wether or not the recanting was legitimate or not is a question also.

You could do an internet search and find alot of info about it too and hear the later call.

Beat me to it! The guy called back and confessed it was a hoax. It was really strange how the power got knocked out during that show though. Could still pose some mystery! Here's the link to his confession: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

If he was acting then who cut the radio station off?

Obviously there is a chance he is faking but if the station went down (which it clearly did) how can that be explained?

Obviously if there was truth in his statements a cover story would have to be made?

I agree.

It's one of the strangest moments I've ever heard on Coast to Coast.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He even sounds dodgy on the reply, this just doesn't sound right, why would he of been ringing up and pretending to be loads of characters even Art doesn't seem to be buying it to be honest.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Only two reasons why he would have called back and recanted on the original call:
honestly a hoax and genuinely felt bad about it;
or
death threats from the Alphabet groups trying to keep things mysterious

I would put a higher percentage on the latter, than the former.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is absolute horse#.

1. Has anyone actually verified this guy works at Area-51? NO. Weve got a caller making an outrageous claim.

2. the inclusion of the 2012 BS. Folks, th world is not going to end nor will their be pole shifts nor mega human exterminating disasters. The original maan text says NOTHING regarding the end of the world, it was merely a cycle they had inventeded based on precession, and they just hppened to stop there.

Combining two turds gives you a big piece of #, not nugget of truth.
Again it astounds me tat replies to this story disuss it as if it werea matter of fact without any evdence being set on the table to prove these claims, especially in regards to Art bell.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
This is absolute horse#.

1. Has anyone actually verified this guy works at Area-51? NO. Weve got a caller making an outrageous claim.

2. the inclusion of the 2012 BS. Folks, th world is not going to end nor will their be pole shifts nor mega human exterminating disasters. The original maan text says NOTHING regarding the end of the world, it was merely a cycle they had inventeded based on precession, and they just hppened to stop there.

Again it astounds me tat replies to this story disuss it as if it werea matter of fact without any evdence being set on the table to prove these claims, especially in regards to Art bell.

Explain the whole radio losing transmission for the first time ever in the broadcast.

I didn't say the world was going to end, neither did he, dont make assumptions, 2012 is the end of a cycle do some research into our history to see for yourself at the end of every age there is a GREAT change and a new leader/god is introduced.

This isn't hearsay this is a fact of HISTORY.

Don't be offensive and look dumb.

1. How on earth could we confirm it?
2. IF he was telling the truth HOW could we confirm it?
3. IF he was threatened (the radio transmission going off still has to be explained) then he would come back and make this claim it was a hoax, like I said its something to look into and the fear in his voice sounded sincere to me, the 2nd call did not.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Iwould have loved to hear more of what he had to say on the first call.
It sounded completely real and like what is going on now. Besides we know what the plans are - they do want to wipe out most people on the Earth - the Georgia Guidestones even say it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Very, Very old call.. still entertaining to this day however.

A lot of what happened on Art Bell's show is very questionable for ratings reasons.. but entertaining no matter if you believe it or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
double post.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Iwould have loved to hear more of what he had to say on the first call.
It sounded completely real and like what is going on now. Besides we know what the plans are - they do want to wipe out most people on the Earth - the Georgia Guidestones even say it.

Exactly and the fact this was in 1997 really made me think, I don't usually pay attention to stuff like this but this really got my attention.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Art Bell has had some wild callers before but I would give creedence to the pilot who flew into Area 51 before this particular caller. He did call back and admit it was a hoax, and Bell would have rather it not been debunked as it would have been better P.R. than the guy admitting he was faking it. It is very well likely that this guy could have been a dis-info agent attempting to discredit the show. I must admit the original call had a real spine tingling effect, very believable to say the least.

As for the power going off, you got me. I believe there is a technology that picks up "key" words over phone calls and internet communications but this is just speculation. If you look at the mayhem that was caused when the last radio station to imply there was an alien emergency, I am pretty sure there is someone watching the waves and monitoring all the time, so they could have killed the up link to the radio station as a precautionary measure but even that's really kinda stretching it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Art said they found out what the problem was: Their satellite had Lost Earth Lock. Perfect timing if even a little odd huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
This is absolute horse#.

Explain the whole radio losing transmission for the first time ever in the broadcast.

I didn't say the world was going to end, neither did he, dont make assumptions, 2012 is the end of a cycle do some research into our history to see for yourself at the end of every age there is a GREAT change and a new leader/god is introduced.

This isn't hearsay this is a fact of HISTORY.

Don't be offensive and look dumb.

1. How on earth could we confirm it?
2. IF he was telling the truth HOW could we confirm it?
3. IF he was threatened (the radio transmission going off still has to be explained) then he would come back and make this claim it was a hoax, like I said its something to look into and the fear in his voice sounded sincere to me, the 2nd call did not.

for the first time? BS. If you really believe this is the first time the art bell show has "mysteriously" gone off the air then you havent been listening a long time.

No, the 2012 cycle history crap is NOT a fact of history. Its Psuedo scientific crap that 2012'ers and the like pull out of their ass when they have no evidence to explain things.

Can you name the last such transitions? How long is a cycle? Did the mayans have some regulatory pattern of the cycle? No.
and no, you cant. The whole cycle was a system the Mayans invented. Our days are a "cycle" consisting of 24 hours until the next "cycle".

FOr you to call such psuedo scientific crap historal fact shows just how ignorant yu are of history in this arena.

At the end of every age? BS. Name me one age/cycle transition and the SPECIFIC CHANGES that were made then. SPECIFIC.

Furthermore as far as confirming whether or not someone is an area-51 employee at the very least you could put in FOAI requests with the DoD, DoT and FBI and see what information you can dig up on the person, and whether or not they even specialize in what they claim to do, there educational background and so forth. You know, RESEARCH. Things that psuedo scientists like yourself dont seem to know how to do. Look how easy it was for Stanin Friedman to debunk Lazar's claiming t work at area 51, yet you sit here and ask "how can we confirm it". so your to lazy to research, so instead you just swallow it all as if it were fact and combine it with the 2012 and psuedo religious BS.

When it comes to that, when the world is the sae in 2013, you and all others like you will look foolish and be subject to intense ridicule, and rightly so.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Art said they found out what the problem was: Their satellite had Lost Earth Lock. What would have the power to do something like that?

It deffinatly gave me chills.

Oh right, because you cant possibly imagine what would cause a satellite to malfunction in such a way so it must have been the government... right......

Or it could have been orbital decay, a orbital course correction error, mis alignment due tobeing hit by aparticle or something.. one of a ton of things that ACTUALLY HAPPEN..but no, thats not big enough for you..for you this needs to be an x-fils government conspiracy that rises to the highest levels of government and power. Get real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join