It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange thing I saw on a highway...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
My dad was driving down a highway with me in Massachusetts last night, and I was listening to my iPod and looking out the window. I saw something that looked sorta like a person walking. Looked sorta short, like a kid. When we got closer I saw it really was a kid. Looked like a little girl maybe 8 or 9 years old...her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a white..dress..smock..thing and when I looked at her face, it looked normal, except she had no eyes or eye sockets...WTF?!??!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Kind of hard to see all the details when your going down the highway at night. Don't you think?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillerBananaWaffles
My dad was driving down a highway with me in Massachusetts last night, and I was listening to my iPod and looking out the window. I saw something that looked sorta like a person walking. Looked sorta short, like a kid. When we got closer I saw it really was a kid. Looked like a little girl maybe 8 or 9 years old...her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a white..dress..smock..thing and when I looked at her face, it looked normal, except she had no eyes or eye sockets...WTF?!??!

Yes well.
Whats so strange about that?
No eyes or eye sockets.
Maybe she doesn't need them.
I have no eyes or eye sockets, and no nose or mouth either.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What do you think it was? Did your dad see it? If so, what did he say about it? If not, did you describe it to him or ask him to turn around so you could get a better look?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by no eyes and no eye sockets. What was in the area where the eyes/eye sockets would be? Did the forehead extend over where most people's eyes are?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KillerBananaWaffles

Poor girl, she probably has some deformity she was born with, ya'll should've pulled over and offered her a ride, or asked her if you could call someone for her to pick her up.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

Yeah...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

There were streetlights y'know..

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
was she wearing sun glasses at night? You know...like that song

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No I don't know actually. I do know that you said it was night time and you were going down a highway.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It sure would suck if you drove on the highway at night and couldn't see anything because you didn't have lights.... I'm sorry, normally people on this site are a little more helpful. What area of Massachusetts are you from? Ever heard of any stories or rumors about things like this? If not, I suggest looking around for some, even if it's on the internet. If there's nothing, I'd just say that driving at night and trusting in headlights and street lights does produce an overactive imagination, I've 'seen' some weird # in the past too.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Maybe it was some sort of skin color mosquitto netting that was covering her face which made it appear as if she had no eyes or eye sockets?

How old do you think this girl is/was? Was there anything else that seemed strange about her?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I was thinking about this thread last night and realized I have a photo of my daughter where her eyes/eyesockets almost look missing. Maybe the girl was in a really bad mood?

Trying to get the photo to work and having trouble.

OK, I fixed the link. See my 10 year old? She looks like she doesn't have eyes or eye sockets ... is that kind of what you saw?

Why do I have a red X where my avatar is? I followed the guide and it still isn't working. Wahhhhh.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Jemison]

new topics

top topics

join