It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I turn three years old tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey...congratulations to me on my three year anniverary at ATS/BTS!! Thank you. THank you very much. It's truly an honor.....for all of you.

I hope everyone got me the same thing they got me last year. Oh good, yes. I'd like to give a shout out to a group who apparantly are my peeps:

x whaaa - my good friend here. Seems to be since day one. I may, of course, be off by a year or so?

x desert - I love the desert and desert is cool. Down to earth cool.

x dgtempe - the seductress from Cape Cod. Never see you around anymore. I miss you. I had a cyber thing for you. I kept it to myself because I'm shy

x chris01621 - Sorry. I don't recall who you are.

x ConstantlyWondering - Where has this guy been? Came in here all hell bent to kill greys for Jesus. God bless his entusiasm.

x AceWombat04 - Another distant memory.

x Zaphod58 - Who?

x Ersatz - Sorry?

x biggie smalls - Baking powder?

x CA_Orot - Oh behave. My new cyber female interest now that dgempe has disappeared off the face of the internet.

x LordInfamous - The king of cool. The coolest negro on the web.

I understand there is cake in the Lounge Noir.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Congrats to you!
Here's to many, many more!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks AD...you are now listed as one of my friends! I plan to celebrate my day byt going to work (sadly....)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Ah yes..WORK.
Blech!
Try to have a good day!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Happy 3rd Excitable!

Have fun for the next three!!

Rush

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Congratulations!

Happy 3rd ATS Anniverary!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thank you so much everyone (all three of ya). Tomorrow is now today and it has been pretty uneventful so far.

I would like to thank the mods for all the applauses I have received over the years and....the spankings I used to get when I first came here (when I didn't understand how to play nice in the sandbox).

I'm not sure I play all that nice now but at least I have learned where to draw the line (I think).

Edit to add: Rush and Truth Seeker have been added as friends of mine also. I love Rush. Only saw them once around 1990ish in Hartford, CT. Subdivisions is my favorite Rush song. This was the first concert I saw sober. I enjoyed it AND remembered it the next day and still to this day.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Congratulations on three years here at BTS/ATS. I just celebrated my 1st anniversary here myself on November 21st. So I know what you are celebrating is three times as good as what I just celebrated. It has to feel pretty good.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Has it been 3 yrs already? Seem's like only yesterday when our "oh so funny" threads were trashed for not being "relevant" Those were the good ole days.

E_B, I feel I know you better than some of my own relatives... Thank God.

Feliz cumpleanos, amigo

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EB!!!
(Sorry I'm late, I was away this weekend).

Now, a toast..

Stands up holding a wine glass, taps it a little bit *Ahem*

EB, You are without a doubt, one of my Favorite writers on here (And Whaa, you're one of my favorites too). Yeah sure, you might flirt with the line of "appropriate" but what is "appropriate" anyway? Think about it, do we even really need a line? A Line for a line, makes the whole world Countried, Split-Economied, and speaking different languages.

Speaking of, Hows the "Panty Stealing" Project coming along? Keep me informed! I so want to be in on that!

- Carrot

*Doesn't Mind being the cyber crush*

Happy Birthday!!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Gracias senor.......no problemo. Hearing these kind words from my good friend whaaa truly brings a tear to me one brown eye. And when I say one brown eye I do not mean my arse, squire. For if I had a tear coming out of my arse, it would probably be oily discharge. Hey....don't get mad at me. They talk about oily discharge on TV commercials. Personally, I would stay away from any product that causes such a condition.

It appears we have some other anniversaries here or about to be here. Wally...congrats on your anniversary and Happy Anniversary to all of you about to have anniversaries and those that just did and the rest of ya who will have anniversaries throughout the year.

I would like to pledge that my resolution for my new year on ATS will be to get back to messing with the religious.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Carrot...thanks for the visit on my birthday. It brings a tear to my one blue eye. Whaaa of course knows that I actually have two brown eyes but let's just say I have one brown and one blue for cyber-sake.

Regarding lines and boundaries and rules....well, without them there would be chaos. This place would be filled with people being all rude and nasty to eachother. Saying rude and hurtful things. They would come right out and say these things instead of eluding to the derogatory. There is a certain fun in dancing around rules instead of having none.

I am glad you don't mind my cyber-crush Carrot. It will surely pass soon just like a bad case of the wind.

MWAH

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You know what? For a three year old, you have an amazing vocabulary.

Happy belated ATS anniversay.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

Thank you Duzey. It's always nice to hear from the mods. I know I have been a key part to this place for the past three years and without me....well, the place would surely go out of business!

Peace, love and tranquility to all (even the Chinese).

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Peace, love and tranquility to all (even the Chinese).

Well, It may be your birthday and all, but were gonna go round and round
about the Chinese. Are you aware that they are yellow skinned commies?
Without one iota of love for our Savior.

I'm feelin all sick now. I just got a T&C violation with a point deduction.
Can God ever forgive me!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Happy 3rd and may

you have many more! I was trying to uploa a picture, but i couldnt.

so..........

[edit on 26-11-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks DG...you're back to using my favorite avatar. Meow! And it's good to see you by the way.

Happy Thanksgiving, etc. etc.........

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Glad to see you EB, I love your humor it adds a lot to ATS. I can see after three years the laughter is back..............You do run very well.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Congrats on the anniversary...

Here's to many more...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i turn infinite in five more days

top topics

join