It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream Might Be Coming True!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ok, so about a week or so ago, I had a dream, it seems I may be starting to see my dream come true.

I had a dream that it was evening and I was at the pump getting gas (I think I had just gotten off of work, need to write these things down), price was either $1.40-$1.45 (for regular), can't remember exactly, something seemed odd, something wasn't right, it was very disturbing, I woke up shortly after with the thought that when gas prices get this low, things will get bad, really bad, the economy will start to completely collapse, I also had the thought of nuclear fallout, but I think that may be due to the video game I've been playing (fallout 3).

Right now the lowest gas price where I get gas is $1.489 per gl (regular), not too far from my dream, could just be a dream, could be a warning, not sure though, I have had some dreams come true, meaningless stuff though, I also have what I call "Deja Vu", basically, I know what is going to happen moments before it does, it comes in "small bursts", then fades off shortly.

Just thought I'd get this off my chest and was also wondering what you folks may think.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There's a very wise person that talks about the market and money things. He's talked about the near colaps of the market near a year before it happened, and he was mostly right on the money when it came to time. He has lately been speaking of rapid deflation that will lead to hyperinflation. Seems he's right again.

www.youtube.com...

He does link it to the 2012 phenomenon, end of the world, but not directly.

new topics

join