It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

exchanging to the amero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As a economic crash looms in the forground and the amero is put in place as a economic stabliser i fear that the down fall of the americian dollar will drag down the canadian dollar and i will loose money! I have thought about converting money to the RMB but does any one have a better idea of what i should do mto secure my liquid equity?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Are you saying the Amero is in place now?

I don't know a lot about what you're talking about, but you will soon have to learn to grow your own food (check out the ebook in my sig), so you are probably going to loose money soon anyways.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here they are: Hot off the press:

Mod Note: Forum Image Linking Policy – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Oh, common now, surely you're not serious are you?

I'll check out the pic source, thanks either way for posting this, if it's fake, it could very well look like the future currency.

[edit]

Nevermind, just saw it's a flickr site, so I guess I won't be able to confirm it at all.

-Lahara

[edit on 23-11-2008 by TheRandom1]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ya it is starting to be shipped out around the world, the usa sent 8 billion in bills to china

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aginstitall

I thought the 8 billion shipped to china was that really cool fake amero coin that was shown by that racist dude on youtube.....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
and there is a 5 ,2,and 1 dollar coin. see ya later one dollar bill and take your friend the five with you too.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aginstitall

The coins you speak of have already been proven a hoax here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The paper dollars is a new one for me though.....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
here is the a picture to the back of the fake amero bills

The tower on the 20 amero looks quite fimilar anyone know where it is.
Those bills look like someone tried to a make fantasy euro note.

Iam kinda curious to know why it took so long for someone to start making amero bills since the fake coins been out since atleast 07. Plus i doubt we would have bills with paragraphs on the back of them since the bills would be for 3 countries wouldnt it be like the euro were everything is printed in numerous languages so if they did put the paragraph on them wouldnt it be in English, French and Spanish.

Just go to Flickr and type amero in; the coins will pop up then after a few pages you will see the bills

[edit on 23-11-2008 by kvaniu]

[edit on 23-11-2008 by kvaniu]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've already stopped accepting 'fiat' federal reserve notes as money. As soon as I get a dollar, I trade it for gold at the pawn shop (which I melt down into small bars), or I buy silver or gold coins from brokers online.

There is no dollar, anyway (It's an I.O.U.). So, there can't be an Amero, except to the suckers who accept it. My money is in REAL valuable assets. (There's no inflation in metals, only profit.) Welcome to the other side. Exit the matrix.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
the tower on the bill is the canadian parlament as for the other pictures on the bills i have no idea except for the deer

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcor

That sounds like an awesome plan........ how do you buy stuff? I know the last time I went to the store they didn't take gold bars. I'm betting that makes for one hefty wallet also.

Maybe you could post an awesome picture with you in front of your gold bars. That could be my first avatar!

top topics

join