It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season Finale of Entourage Tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Im having trouble with my reply to button but no I have not seen him in the blob, Looks like I will be searching for it tonight after the Flyers beat up on the Stars tonight.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Im watching the Blob right now and Kevin Dillions hair is great....I swear he has the same facial expressions still!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

he was quite the "hood"

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
An interesting note I came across a few days ago.

(The "he" is referring to Doug Ellin)

He is reported to be working on a new series for HBO that centers around hedge fund managers and their friends and colleagues.[3] In an interview that took place when the season 4 finale of Entourage aired (Sept 2007), Doug Ellin stated that the script/pilot will be written by the writers of Ocean's Thirteen, when they are done with their latest project. However, in a recent interview Doug Ellin has said the Hedge Fund show is in developmental hell, due to the writers taking on other projects. Ellin has decided to put that show on hold until he is finished with Entourage. He stated in the same interview that he expects the show to last for a total of eight years (with the fifth season starting in September 2008).

en.wikipedia.org...

Three more full seasons? While the thought of the show ever ending kills me, it is good to know that the driving force behind the show has the intentions of continuing it for a few more seasons.

Thought I'd share this.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sure I could go for three more seasons of Entourage but what else could happen?..As much as I am into the show and cant wait for Sundays to get here but I mean how much more can Vincent and the guys endure, Maybe branch off and devote episodes to each main character and their journey to succeed like Vincent?

Did you start your Californication viewing yet?

Jeff Carter..Leads NHL in goals but is not even in top ten voting..I smell a rat Chissler...hehehehehe....lol

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

what could happen? well, I know a bit about next seasin having spent Saturday night with some college friends, one of which was the aforementioned loser, Andrew Klein. I was joking about how Doug must have had a blast with the Andrew Klein is a loser line being repeated so many times and I asked him if he knew in advance that he was going to get the royal treatment. He said he knew he was being written into the show (his name at least) and that Gary Cole was cast to play him but he had no clue as to the loser part. He did say that they have begun casting his wife for next season. Then, an evil grin hit his face and he said "next season I develop a coke problem and cheat on my wife."

So, it sounds like they will focus on the agency and the relationship between Ari and Andrew for some part of the season.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I see endless possibilities for the show.

Vince in a Gatsby remake with Scorsese? Oscar season? I would love to see Vince be nominated for an Oscar in the upcoming season. Turtle is branching out on his own, Drama has a new bar, and E is putting together a legitimate business for himself.

What I love about Entourage is I can not name a single character that could be replaced.

The four guys are all crucial to the plot. Ari is Ari and makes the show at times. Loyd is so underrated that I won't even begin to get into it, he is one of my favorite characters on the show. Ari's wife is such a great character. Their relationship leaves you in splits and in awe. Even the supporting cast that are only found in spots add to the show like I have never seen before with another show. Adam Davies, Josh Weinstein, Billy Walsh... all of these guys are the source of some of the greatest laughs on the show.

The success of this show doesn't hinge on one single person alone... but in some twisted sense, I don't see the show being as good with any of the key players being removed.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I agree 100%. I just hope that, when they decide to wind it down, they don't try and do a spin off. As was seen with Friends - Joey, one character, while awesome on the show, might not work as the sole focus of a new show.

Of course, there's always Frasier to counter that but I like it when people take a good thing and let it die properly (Seinfeld).

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Agreed. I really don't see any of the characters that could carry a spin-off. Ari, maybe? It's the only one that I see as possibly running with any degree of success, but lacking that bond with Vince that we see in Entourage.. the show would be a tough sell even to the fans trying hard to make it work.

A co-worker of mine had never watched a single episode of the show before and we've had some downtime at work recently so I brought the DVD's in and when we had the chance, we'd watch them. It took a few weeks but we watched seasons 1-4 and he's always saying how he can't believe how he never watched the show. I brought in Prison Break season 1 last week and we're just finishing that up in the next few days. It's been great to watch all the old episodes of these shows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join