It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know Maximillien de Lafayette?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Sooo, after reading through this entire thread and trying to decipher what's what and who's who, I'm left with 1000 more qeustions and no answers. I'm truly left just scratching my head. I have no clue how to interpret what the hell I just read?!

Ughh....

Edit: Also, did anybody else notice the amount of posters that joined and only posted in this thread once or a few times? What about this Angelique character, what the hell is going on?
edit on 30-6-2012 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlawlessVictory

What about this Angelique character, what the hell is going on?

Obviously, Angelique has answered the question safandjaro posed in the title of this thread. She knows "Maximillien de Lafayette" all too well. Setting aside the venom, she is correct. He is a con artist who shamelessly plagiarizes others' work for profit.
edit on 30-6-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So why didn't Angelique refer to him as 'Jean Maxim', which I'm pretty certain is his real name?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Some of you are missing the big picture. Maximillien de Lafayette is NOT merely a con artist. He is a professional disinformation agent employed (I suspect) by the NSA to spread disinfo about its covert operations re UFOs, etc. His former girl friend Angelique Doudnikova, who has helped him write many of his books, judges that 50% of his information is correct. So I think he got a phone call from his controller from one of the alphabet agencies telling him to shut up because he was revealing too much accurate information. The guy is not a writer. He copies and pastes and copies and pastes without asking permission from authors. Yes, he is a plagiarist, but if you listen to Angelique's interview with Clyde Lewis on July 4:
www.groundzeromedia.org...
it is clear that she contends that he was using other writers' material in order to mix truth and fiction in accordance with his disinformation duties. In other words, he DOES have inside information but is deliberately mixing it with untruth in order to confuse the general public. Maximillien de Lafayette is not his real name, according to his ex-girlfriend, as he got the name from a tombstone of a famous cemetary in Paris. She claims that he is being controlled by intelligence agents.

This implies that SOME of his information IS accurate. But you are never going to know what is true and what is not - that's the whole purpose of being a government disinfo agent. He makes his living making public deep insider intelligence by mixing truth with fantasy and speculation so that you will never be able to distinguish one from the other - that's why his literary output is so prolific. Call him a con artist or nutcase if you like but you will be missing the bigger picture if you do. Just listen to Lewis' intense interview. She starts to reveal things that makes him so scared for her safety if she continues talking that he has to close down his interview with her before he intended.
edit on 7-7-2012 by micpsi because: Added more comments.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

ooops!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Yes, I also listened to the show, and the information revealed by Angelique tallied with what I posted here the other week. Angelique even confirmed his home address, from which I was earlier able to determine 'Maximillien's' real name through certain records.
As for Jean Maxim's (see the resemblance to his pseudonym?) true role, it's more than likely he was shooting his mouth off against the wishes of whatever alphabet agency, and was a lunatic who inadvertently got the information through his former wife. No conspiracy there.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Maximillien de Lafayette wrote a great many books about aliens and annuki, the latest books about maria orsic. makes me think about not vril socitey which has many links about annunaki ..... maybe behind his many books

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have to answer to the badmouthing posts on this site. Mr. de Lafayette is a very kind and truthful person, besides being a genius who has written dictionaries and encyclopedias. He has organized several worldwide votes for lightworkers by their clients in order to promote honest and truthful professionals in this field, while uncovering the tricks of scam artists. There is no financial reward for him in this. Before you badmouth a truly good person, you need to read some of his books.
Ursela Rabe

edit on 11-1-2016 by urabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: urabe

Huh? What is a lightworker? He wrote a dictionary? Recently? Why?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: urabe

Welcome to ATS Ursela ( www.animalpsychic.info... )
or is it Ursala ( www.zoominfo.com... )

Curious that you would spell your name two different ways! Anyhow that isn't on topic.

What is on topic is Mssr. de Lafayette and whether or not he is what he claims. It would seem from what his former companion wrote and the apparent animosity from his ex-wife (permanent restraining order) and what others have uncovered he may not be all that he claims. I also note that your first sentences are verbatim lines found in certain reviews of his books..Curious!

Would you be willing to elaborate on your association with Maximillien and precisely how you have come to know him and in what capacity? Purely voluntary of course. I don't mean to place any obligation on you just merely trying to gain some insight into the man and the mystery.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

He is obviously not what he claims. At the very least, he is a shameless plagiarist.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: urabe
I have to answer to the badmouthing posts on this site. Mr. de Lafayette is a very kind and truthful person, besides being a genius who has written dictionaries and encyclopedias. He has organized several worldwide votes for lightworkers by their clients in order to promote honest and truthful professionals in this field, while uncovering the tricks of scam artists. There is no financial reward for him in this. Before you badmouth a truly good person, you need to read some of his books.
Ursela Rabe

Instead of judging him by what he wrote (how reliable is that?), I prefer to listen to what his former girl friend said about him on the Clyde Lewis show several years ago. She exposed him as a sophisticated con artist who mixes truth with disinformation.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

All you have to do is look at all the books he claims to have written.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join