It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 black helicopters just flew over my house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
about 15 minutes ago i was listening to music and out of the blue i hear a loud sound like an airplane is flying over the house....i look out my window (which is open) and i see 3 huge *snip* black helicopters over the house they were loud as hell too....it woke my mom up and shes a really deep sleeper and both of us went outside and a total of 8 plain black helicopters flew over our house. the elderly woman next door was also outside. it was pretty cool...i proceeded to check the news in case there was a terrorist attack, couldnt find anything. the helicopters were completely black with no decals or marks.

now me and my mother are experiencing a bad taste in our mouthes similar to rotten eggs...and this has just accured within the last 10 minutes and has gone away for both of us....i doubt that has any connection though.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/23/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
First off, what is your location?

Are there any military bases near you?

Quite the post for a new member, but I've heard about the unmarked black helicopters many times, so am not discounting your story yet.

Also, did they hover over your place, or just pass over. As in, do you think it had anything to do with you or were they off doing something else?

[edit on 23-11-2008 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What kind of helicopters? Are they the ones that can transport large items, etc.

Like this one. NOt the best pic I could find, but....

And if there were that many, couldn't the exhaust leave something in the air that would give that taste in your mouth? (asking cuz I really do not know)

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Aren't they getting ready to do a drill in Arizona real soon?

It seems I read a thread about that. It seems that the area of the drill was going to be less than twenty miles from the border of Mexico.

That would be a site to see, eight of them!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
A terrorist attack?...isnt that being a bit paranoid?

Now is there any military base nearby that perhaps could be doing some simple flight excersises and/or training excersises?

I think jumping the gun off the cliff is taking it to the extreme. Find out first before following the lead lemming to a pre-mature death.

Cheers!!!!

link   
Most unmarked "black" helicopters are actually military helicopters that are dark green, with low visibility markings that are hard to see from up close. At any kind of distance they appear to be black, and unmarked.

link   
Wow, that sounds creepy! Have you or your Mom ever experienced that strange taste in your mouth before or is the first time it's ever happened?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
they just flew over, like passed by and continued there way over the mountains. my exact location is in Lake Havasu City, AZ. im not certain if there's any military bases around here.

Mystery 76, no these helicopters were smaller than those but they also werent close enough to make a completely accurate description. and no, the odd taste in our mouthes hasnt happened before, but i doubt its anything even a bit related to what happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Arizona is home to many bases. Luke AFB, Davis Monthan AFB, the Electronic Proving Ground, Fort Huachuca, and the Yuma Proving Ground/Air station are all there.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Then why mention it?

Not a 1 liner.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They're the b*st*rds who keep faking all those ufo sightings of strange lights in the sky flying in formation!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've had this happen a few times where I live but for some reason it's always three or five helicopters. I thought they were black at first too, it really is just a very dark green as the earlier poster pointed out. It is pretty cool to see but I wish they would fly a little higher as it usually startles the poo out of me. Anyone know why these yahoos always have to fly so low? My money is on just showing off, and honestly I can't blame 'em.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Training, and to stay out of the air corridors. They fly what's called Nap of the Earth (NOE) in combat areas, which takes advantage of hills, trees, and any other terrain they can to mask them. And it keeps them lower than other aircraft are flying, so that they don't have to watch out for traffic as much.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
and they just flew back over...all 8 of them and i got a better look at them

they looked just like this....maybe not that color and i didnt see many decals.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantumleaper

When I was in the military, my friend was a Quality Assurance NCOIC for the helicopter flight. She was always going with them when they went on exercises or other jobs. The helicopters could of been on there way to an exercise, a job, or an air show.

Basically, it is nothing to be alarmed about.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It is unusual for helicopters to fly NOE over a residential area. A formation of 8 is nothing to be concerned about. I have flown in such formations enroute to training areas in Blackhawks before.

You will rarely be able to see markings on military helicopters due to the paint.

These guys are probably not familiar with the area and are therefore flying below 400ft freaking out the locals.

If you are really pissed about it, call up your local airfield, military if you have one, and complain.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Do the Blackhawks not have a very good guidance system? It seems like with all the electronics nowadays they wouldn't have to fly that low. I appreciate the answer to that question though, always weirded me out. You really can't see any markings either, but thanks to Google I quickly learned it wasn't the CIA spying on the neighbors!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Black Helicopters that had everyone wondering in the 1990's were this one -
Click this link for picture.

I lived at that time in Idaho in an area where they denied they existed even though thousands had seen them. Nothing ever came of it and they tried to make those who saw them sound like nuts.

While at a rest stop between Idaho Falls and Pocatello called "Hells Half Acre" I had five of them fly over my head so low I could see every detail and they flew directly to the local Militia Leaders property a couple of miles away. They would harass him, but he was a well thought of peaceful guy so they eventually let him be.

These five were the ones of fame. They were not dark green. They were a flat charcoal gray, so dark they appeared black and they had zero markings anywhere on them. They were never admitted too.

People thought they were ominous because of complete lack of markings, but I never heard of anything bad with them other than they thought it was funny to buzz the local Militia members farms and ranches.

The ones I saw had the weaponry replaced with all kinds of what appeared to be surveillance equipment on their bellies. They were at about 50 feet when they flew over. There must have been 30 people in the rest stop looking up at them so they were not really hiding.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You dont live near DMAFB do you? I live right up the street from DMAFB and black helicopters fly over at least twice a day. It happens but not that often are there groups like the 8 you saw. Sometimes they have markings, sometimes they dont, sometimes it seems they might but its written in writing nearly the same color of the air vehicle. I dont mind the black helicopters, its the miniature black helicopters Im worried about.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Most current helicopters have GPS. It has nothing to do with the guidance systems though. It keeps them out of the jetways, so they don't become a hazard to other aircraft. When you're plodding along at 100mph, and some larger aircraft comes along at 150mph or so, the one going faster tends to win.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join