It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark has been Found!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iesus_freak
Actually the Ark of the covenant has recently been found.

its under the Temple mount heres a sight:

No. The Ark of the covenant is in heaven according to Revelation:

Revelation 11:19

Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe that the Ark originated from Egyptian technology or at least if Moses and his companions did genuinely build it in the mountains then the design idea definitely came from the Egyptians.
I went to see the King Tut exhibition at the O2 in London and was surprised to see an Ark that was extremely similar especially when you consider Isis was often depicted as having wings and I think this was shown on the King Tut Ark. Relates to the cherubim.

I should go and see the exhibition again as I do not recall 100%

Reconstruction of the chest discovered by the Crusaders in a cave at Jebel Madhbah in the 1180s.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by george_gaz]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

maccabees claims that jeremiyah hid the ark of the covennt in a cave... i think this is the 'cave' under the temple mount

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

no... the bible says countless times taht the ark and the temple are just models of what is in heaven. especcially in the epistle of hebrews

in other words, the ark in heaven is symbolized by the recently discovered ark on earth.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
as above , so below. this is my first post and will probably the last. I visit this site everyday because it interest me.I'm a freemason btw.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

i have heard this theory before... soe think the ark is another one of the ancients advanced tech

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

that doesnt sound like a reliable theory...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The ARK is a bloodline, not an item.

When they find it...it will be known for sure by the entire world and not thorugh some article on some obscure website.

Cheers!!!!

you're thinking of the grail......but that's a whole different topic.....i blame dan brown.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
According to Nassim Haramein it is in Ethiopia.

According to a lot of professors, archaeologists, religious students and such, all seem to believe it is in Ethiopia.

It was on the History Channel, therefore it be fact

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by crookedj0k3r

Or they are all wrong, the ark was melted down thousands of years ago and the dudes in Ethiopia made a replica, or just say they have it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Maybe the best thing to do, is to go to the original language and see exactly what was being talked about in regards to the ark.

Word for Word, here a little there a little, precept upon precept, line upon line...is how we learn.

Forgive the length, but please bare with me.

Ark or "Coffer"
H727 'arown aw-rone' or laron [aw-rone']; from *H717 (in the sense of gathering); a box:--ark, chest, coffin.
*H717 'arah aw-raw'
a primitive root; to pluck:--gather, pluck.

Covenant
H1285 briyth ber-eeth'...Look familiar? It should, say it with me..."Birth".
from *H1262 (in the sense of cutting (like *H1254)); a compact (because made by passing between pieces of flesh):--confederacy, (con-)feder(-ate), covenant, league.

*H1262 barah baw-raw'
a primitive root;to select; also (as denominative from *H1250) to feed; also (as equivalent to *H1305) to render clear (Eccl. 3:18):--choose, (cause to) eat, manifest, (give)
meat.

*H1254 bara' baw-raw'
a primitive root;(absolutely) to create; (qualified) to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes):-- choose, create (creator), cut down, dispatch, do, make (fat).

*H1250 bar bawr
or bar [bar];from *H1305 (in the sense of winnowing); grain of any kind (even while standing in the field); by extens. the open country:--corn, wheat.

*H1305 barar baw-rar'
a primitive root;to clarify (i.e. brighten), examine, select:--make bright, choice, chosen, cleanse (be clean), clearly, polished, (shew self) pure(-ify), purge (out).

All that for two English words, yet some don't find it important to actually know what was being said.

What is crazy to me, is people will stand up for God and say he is true, then disregard who God is for some figurine and disregard all truth...anyway back to the covenant.

What you surely don't want to miss is this one little thing, a word actually and that word is "OF".

The Ark OF the Covenant directly translated is, "the vessel(coffin) made by passing between two pieces of flesh"...We store all of our hopes and dreams in our children and we bare them up and protect them at all costs.

The Levities were in charge of this duty, keeping the ark, but again Levy just means "attached". I would say parents are very "attached" to their children who are made in their image.

"My salvation is from Generation to Generation"

If people believe God is true, then they have to put down all of the untrue which many, many, many, grip on to. It is not there fault originally, because we are fed fairy tales from the time we are born having the word twisted around. If someone is lying to you from the beginning, how do you know it's a lie having never had any other resources to cross check? Not only that, but people telling you that "God would never let his word be mistranslated" is just plain non-sense. That is a cop out and that is what the church does to people, it tells them to have Faith...not only faith, but Blind Faith.

Jesus said, "anyone following a blind man falls into a ditch". Blind Faith is not faith, it's blind. True Faith is founded on the Rock (the peter) and is seen in the light, by all men, so that they may know it is done "OF" God who is "OF" the LIVING.

Also he (He meaning Male which means "Remembered") is the most high, not as "mystical floating in the sky old man touching adam from a cloud", but like "King of the Mountain", the Head, the highest Descended who is Ascended to the top, The Chief, the keeper of the family name and the blood.

His (Remembered) salvation will never be a wish and a blind hope that one must wait to receive. Remembered requires blood at the hand of every man for the souls of HIM(Remembered). Get life, give life, Don't give life, don't get life, the same deal from the beginning of the world. That is a salvation that can be shown to people, the other is a fantasy and a wish. Remember true faith is MANifest, not invisible. No descendant, No assent. Always remember..."OF" THE LIVING is God, not "for the living", but OF the living.

Every name in the bible holds a key to the text which unlocks the truth of the passage, be it a "person" or a "city, or a "river" or a "Mountain" even "Satan". If you research the names alone, you will be much more in tune with what is being said, not only that, you will have "unsealed" the book. We are sealed by our names, because any name that Adam named them, that they were named.

Only in Hollywood are people given New Names. "You were Norma Jean Baker, but now you shall be called "Marilynn Monroe" saith the Producer of the Show".

You will also find that punctuation and many times Capitalization, thus importance regarding the sentence in English, is non existent in the original texts as well as the tenses.

In the original Greek for instance, over 70% is spoke in Aorist tense. Aorist tense has no beginning and end, but is current always as in "to this day".

Aorist (from the Greek: ἀόριστος, aóristos, "without horizon, unbounded") is an aspect or, used more specifically, a verb tense in some Indo-European languages such as Greek. The term is also used for unrelated concepts in some other languages, such as Turkish.[1] In contrast to the imperfective aspect, which refers to an action as continual or repeated, or to the perfect aspect, which calls attention to the consequences generated by an action, the aorist aspect has no such implications, but refers to an action "pure and simple".[2]

In the indicative mood, the aorist refers to a past action, in a general way or as a completed event. It may also be used to express a general statement in the present (the "gnomic aorist"). Used this way, it is described as the aorist tense. In other moods (subjunctive, optative, and imperative), the infinitive, and (largely) the participle, the aorist is purely aspectual. In these forms, it has no temporal meaning, and acts purely as an alternative to the other aspects.

The aorist aspect is used, for example, in the Lord's Prayer in Matthew 6:11, which says "Give (δὸς dòs, aorist imperative) us this day our daily bread"), whereas Luke 11:3 implies a sense of continuation with "Give (δίδου dídou, present imperative) us day by day our daily bread."

In Proto-Indo-European, the aorist may have originated simply as an aspect of syntactic inflection, but later it probably developed into a combination of tense and aspect, a similar syntax being evident in Sanskrit. Many Indo-European languages, such as Latin, have lost the aorist as a distinct feature.

Just a minor thing pastors forget to tell people, if they even know it themselves, only it's not minor, it's the difference between understanding the verse or applying a fairy tail to the verse

Mork signing off Nabu Nabu Orson.

Peace

[edit on 3-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by iesus_freak

Another Link is www.wyattmesieum.com

you misspellorized the link.

correctionization - www.wyattmuseum.com...

-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join