It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark has been Found!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Actually the Ark of the covenant has recently been found.

its under the Temple mount heres a sight:

www.bibletopics.com...

templemount.org...

ark-of-covenant-under-temple-mountl

i might be able to find some more sights later... maybe you can help me. Right know i dont have time but it was found by 3 jewish rabbis who wrote a book.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by iesus_freak]

(fixed link)

[edit on 23/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Please repost the links. They are incomplete. Just click on the globe icon.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

thank you for that handy info. i was

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The ARK is a bloodline, not an item.

When they find it...it will be known for sure by the entire world and not thorugh some article on some obscure website.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iesus_freak

Another Link is www.wyattmesieum.com

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The ARK is a bloodline, not an item.

When they find it...it will be known for sure by the entire world and not thorugh some article on some obscure website.

Cheers!!!!

Yeahhh.. and additionally I didn't see a single worthy picture on any of those sites. Just ugly text.

Let me know when Jesus arrives.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the ark is not a bloodline, its described in the torah as an object, even the plans and dimensions to build it were given in the torah.

therefore it is an object representing a covenant between gods people and god,
like a wedding ring would signify a promise between man and wife

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
According to Nassim Haramein it is in Ethiopia.

Google Video Link

Also this : "Made even more famous by Indiana Jones , the "Lost Ark" has long been one of the great mysteries of antiquity. The biblical Ark of the Covenant mysteriously disappeared from Jerusalem sometime before Christ. However, Ethiopians and some western theorists say they know exactly where it is: enshrined in a chapel in Axum, Ethiopia."

In Nassims amazing lecture he talks about the ark in great detail from its beginning to its final resting place. This lecture is the best I have seen for awhile (and I've watched a lot!)

Enjoy

wZn

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don't believe that it has been found.

I did a news search for the past year or so and found nothing. It would be HUGE news if it was true and we'd see it all over the front pages and all over archaeological magazines. The person who uncovered and proved it would be world famous.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not everybody wants the fame.

Control 101

IF this thing is what Nassim says it is, the illuminati would keep this for themselves no doubt.

wZn

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Wouldn't the wood have rotted out a long time ago? I doubt he rain-sealed it

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I once heard the ark was an ancient radio. They received messages from god through it. After all the technology did exist.

Here is a diagram to a trench radio

Mabey when the ark was placed in the kings chamber, the pyramid was used as a large antenna amplifier allowing them to talk other ancient radio sites.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Apparently a gentleman from the Netherlands has discovered it too!!
In a "Nights Templar Shaft".

Early 2000, Dutch bestselling author and researcher Klaas van Urk discovered a narrow shaft hidden high on Mount Cardou. He had been led to the location using the Rennes-le-Château parchments, the Coumesourde stone and the enigmatic text of La Serpent Rouge. Some 15 metres down in the shaft, that is located on a difficult location high on Mount Cardou, he discovered an engraved Templar emblem, an eight-pointed star.

www.rlcresearch.com...

Actually, it seems to be in a lot of places at the same time.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

people have been raised from the dead and it is not publicized ONLY IF DONE IN THE NAME OF YESHUA. this shows the world bias against the christian religion (because of certain people giving the christians a bad name) and proves that anything in the world can be done, but if done in the name of Yeshua, it will not be told of by the media.

so yes the ark could have been found.

On top of that, the muslims filled the tunnel with concrete and made it so no one could do excavations there. If you get the boook there is more about it. BUt because of this all hard evidence cannot be accessed. it willl be someday though.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

kaballa teaches that the ark would generate electricity because of the way it was made... this would mean that anyone who toughed it other by the lifting pole, would die from an over surge of electricity.

i dont dismiss the fact, i think that YHVH does miracles by using laws of science taht we dont know about yet. He made the laws... why would he deny them?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

there is anoter theory that the ark resides in ethiopia.

i think taht Solomon made a replica and gave it as a gift to the king of ethiopia... not the real thing. its interesting though

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

that one sounds like a hoax

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by iesus_freak
reply to post by Byrd

people have been raised from the dead and it is not publicized ONLY IF DONE IN THE NAME OF YESHUA. this shows the world bias against the christian religion (because of certain people giving the christians a bad name) and proves that anything in the world can be done, but if done in the name of Yeshua, it will not be told of by the media so yes the ark could have been found..

Yeshua, Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, etc. It goes on and on with recognizable names for the "Messiah" of history.
And it might be possible, if the USA had found the Ark that there would be some kind of censorship of it's finding. But, somewhere and sometime, it would eventually all flow out as the world watches via "The Media", that's our world.

On top of that, the muslims filled the tunnel with concrete and made it so no one could do excavations there. If you get the boook there is more about it. BUt because of this all hard evidence cannot be accessed. it willl be someday though.

I truly don't think that that would've happened! Something so historically tangible for the multitudes of global societies? Come on Jesus_Freak, you definitely have to know better than that.

It would be the talk of the Globe if this was a true and tangible archaeological find, and nothing would allow a true "Religious" sect. to with hold such extraordinary finds from the public, because the want people to know they were right all along.

And for the records Jesus_Freak, "I am atheist."

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You should check out the REAL ARK finder, he found Noah's Ark and the Ark of the Covenant and he found that UNDER THE TEMPLE MOUNT.

Do a search on Google or whatever for "Ron Wyatt" he found Sodom and Gomorrah, the Red Sea crossing, Mount Sinai, Noah's Ark, and the Ark of the Covenant. He has several videos online showing his discoveries.

Turkey actually made a Noah's Ark museum at Ron Wyatt's site, which is not on Ararat proper but in the Ararat Mountains. This has pissed off several other Noah's Ark searchers who think the thing on the mountain is it.

Ron Wyatt died since but his museum is in America, Kentucky I believe, and he has a whole video series on his discoveries. His Mount Sinai discovery was backed up by another family that was living in Saudi Arabia because the dad worked on an oil rig there. They got tremendous video evidence and the Saudis believe it is correct because they fenced the whole mountain off from the public and guards now guard it. They can't afford the world thinking that Moses set foot in Saudi Arabia because the Bible says that the Israelis got the land wherever they placed their feet. This is the same thing Egypt does whenever they find evidence that the Bible is correct, they hide it and cover it up.

I believe Ron Wyatt did in fact find all the sites he shows on his videos and I think his evidence is compelling and would win in a Court of Law.

I personally own a piece of Brimstone from Sodom and Gomorrah, a friend of mine brought it back from Ron Wyatt's site when he went to Israel. You can also find a lot of goo videos on Wyatt's discoveries by searching "Michael Rood" and "A Rood Awakening".

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iesus_freak
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

there is anoter theory that the ark resides in ethiopia.

I actually did some checking up on that one as well. I thought that the evidence is reasonably convincing for this -- in particular, there's more than one source for the "gave it to Queen Sheba" tale and more than one culture involved. The presence of the Ethiopian Jews (and the genetic studies on them, as well as the cultural practices involving the Ark which really are straight out of the Old Testament) was another bit of evidence that I found fairly convincing.

I think of all the ones I've seen and researched, that the Ethiopian theory has the best chain of evidence to it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join