It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 2012 Movie trailer : To be released 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Having worked on the making of this movie and I can tell you that the authenticity of this film production is taken very seriously, every department is doing their best to establish quality work in representing the story this will tell. Whether or not you believe in 2012 is irrelevant to the fact that this will be an intriguing movie to see on the big screen, just because of the approx 300 million invested into creating it, for your entertainment, so appreciate it as it is because even 10 years ago we wouldn't have seen this kind of movie to ever exist as we've been spoiled by technology and what it can do today!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
the other trailer shows spaceships and aliens invading,a planet blowing up,a space war,natural disasters and all the event,prophecies and perdictions that of the 2012 doomsday.i think it shows planet x too

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They've gotta get the fear in there early, so people can panic about 2012 and "do what they're told" by TPTB.

All the fear about 2012/2013 is created to keep us from jumping on the Big Boat.

2012 is the end of the Mayan Cycle, we all know that. It's the end of the Old World, beginning of the New World.

Why don't they call it "2012: the Beginning of the World"? Because doom sells papers.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by coney]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I loved the movie, “The Day after Tomorrow”. I just love disaster movies, especially if there regarding an outcome of possible events. I really don’t care how society portrays the movie. I just know I will have a big smile on my face, with a box of popcorn while I watch the world get destroyed. Hopefully, their science is right regarding this movie. I read the reviews regarding the script; it’s supposed to be pretty much identical to, “The Day after Tomorrow”.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join