It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 2012 Movie trailer : To be released 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This movie brought to you Paramount will be comming to a theater in 2009. From the trailer, it looks like some really bad stuff is heading our way. Check it out.

Note: Removed un official trailer.

Some big name actors are part of it and the cgi looks breathtaking. Ocean waves as high as the himalayas.:

Here is the story, warning, massive spoilers here www.latinoreview.com...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Is that the actual movie trailer???? I definetley saw parts spliced in from the day after tommorow, independance day, apocalypto, war of the worlds and maybe armageddon...I didnt recognise the alien ships though

The movie must be pretty poor if they have to get our attention with clips from other films.

edit:

Ahh I've just noticed the second vid you posted....I definetley dont recognise that from any previous film.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by fred3110]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
you're not serious, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
----Roland Emmerich is working on a new movie titled 2012, based on a Mayan belief that the world will end in 2012. The movie 2012 has an ensemble cast, including John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Danny Glover, Thandie Newton, Oliver Platt, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Woody Harrelson. It should be released in July 2009.

The first official teaser trailer of the movie 2012, upcoming movie directed by Roland Emmerich, has been released.
2012-movie-trailer.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i believe there was some event horizon in there to, but can't be quite sure

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by borachon
i believe there was some event horizon in there to, but can't be quite sure
I removed the unofficial trailer. and added this link which I will tell you is one big spoiler www.latinoreview.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
2012 is overrated...the year, not the movie

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by borachon

I agree, personally i think it will come and go. It is just the marking of the dawning of a new age. I dont ever recall reading anywhere in the mayan histories of prediction of catacalysms in 2012. From what I gater it is just the end of 'time' and possibly hopes for a new conciousness change on the planet but a nuclear war would do the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here is the IMDB link for the movie.
www.imdb.com...
Might be a good movie.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
There is a high definition version of the trailer found here:

2012 Trailer - 720p

2012 Trailer - 480p (slightly smaller size for slower computers / connections)

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This has already been posted. Please check out this thread:
2012 hollywood film

Then it was posted again, here:
2012 movie coming in 2009

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

That is the trailer shown on imdb. It looks like a disaster flick, and they were big money makers in the 1970s. The makers have a good track record at the box office, but don't expect any sort of decent acting. This is a popcorn movie, and should make $500 million or more worldwide.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Awesome for Hollywood to make another big budget CrapBuster flick.

I'll check this one out but hopefully I can sneak in without paying & supporting this BS film.

Just waiting for producers to put together a film about AboveTopSecret.com next...and how there are some threads that tie to the end of the world.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
this is a movie but its based off of the mayan 2012 prophecy I actually LOVE this preview so many people are being exposed to 2012 and other areas of life that were once thought ridiculous and we all know from the law of attraction "thoughts attract things" so the next few years should be wild time for us. what a good time to be alive!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It looks as if it might be about a polar shift.

That's what I 'get' from this trailer - it as if the ocean is just sloshing up over the land or something. Perhaps it is an asteroid strike, or maybe the moon gets too close to earth.

I'm watching it when it comes out for sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rider0268

I don't think many folks are going to be exposed to the idea of 2012, instead, I think their wallets are going to be abused.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Now, you just knew it wouldn't be much longer before big brotha Hollywood got in on the 2012 windfall.

As far as this being just another "disaster flick", I would only contend that actors John Cusack and Chiwetel Ejiofor usually star in better-than-stupid films. That said, we'll have to wait and see...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Was Art Bell a consultant to this movie like he was Day After Tomorrow?

Looks like yet another piece of garbage, and Cusack - give up, man. Your career died after High Infidelity.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Actors still like to get big paychecks. The roles that John Cusack do not earn him that much money. I can give you a big list of respected actors who have done crap movies for the paycheck. The movie is a big effects driven disaster film. It might actually be good, like the original Poseidon Adventure (known for the camp performances of Shelly Winters).

I do like the trailer as it does not give away the whole movie, like so many do these days.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Actors still like to get big paychecks. The roles that John Cusack do not earn him that much money. I can give you a big list of respected actors who have done crap movies for the paycheck. The movie is a big effects driven disaster film. It might actually be good, like the original Poseidon Adventure (known for the camp performances of Shelly Winters).

I do like the trailer as it does not give away the whole movie, like so many do these days.

It's just a teaser. Expect a trailer that actually does give away the whole movie in no time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join