It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Portland OR 23/11/08

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I live in Canada, just outside Toronto. I have been seeing more and more criss-cross patterns over the past few months. At one point, there were 6 trails being made at the same time. I dont know what it is but, I have a feeling it's not "typical military exercises" as is the official response says. Something weird is going on because you cant tell me typical exercises when it's happening all over the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm in Portland, and it was a beautiful day.... mostly sunny, cool with lots and lots of chemtrails. I saw them, and so did my wife. We live in Oregon City which is a suburb and also home to a couple big paper mills on the river next to willamette falls. the clouds were poring out of those smoke stacks this morning too.

I think Obama might be hitting us with a little extra, in preparation for something big this week. He said he is going to do "whatever is necessary" to fix the economy, so hopefully that doesn't have anything to do with reducing the population, starting with Portland.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
wow.. beat me to the post~! S&F. yes.. I'll confirm this because one of the chemtrails was being 'snaked' across Beaverton/Hillsboro today. What do I mean by 'snaked'? Glad you asked!!

Jet airliners & small aircraft use 'vectors' and MUST stay on them for safety purposes which are given by the control tower from the closest airport; these vectors contain speed, direction altitude for the given aircraft. These vectors are 90% given as straight line coordinates from the tower. (if you're a pilot, plz feel free to elaborate on this since Wikipedia doesn't really go into the details)

So, when I say 'snaked', the aircraft didn't seem to be following any straight line vectors and with multiple other aircraft and chemtrails/contrails in the area, this one was REALLY the odd ball~! This lone aircraft, was flying in a sidewinder snake flight pattern across the sky.

So, it looks like i'll have to break down and buy a ton of batteries just to capture the HUGE amount of chemtrails over the Beaverton/Hillsboro area.

FYI to those who like details.. from dead center of Portland, OR to Seaside, OR is 79.4 mi – about 1 hour 35 mins...

So yea, it's possible to live on land while being 70 miles west of PO!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oregonedge

I think you'll find steam coming from a paper mill, not smoke.

Either way, it has nothing to do with contrails

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing up the distance question.
Now to get those pesky chemtrail deniers to look up.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a correlation of belief and grandioseness of claims among chemtrailers, fundis, jfkers and nwoers such that the more you believe the more outlandish the claim of a conspiracy to hide the truth as you see it.

Nah, somehow I have gut feeling it is true and would be a waste of research.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by oregonedge

I think you'll find steam coming from a paper mill, not smoke.

Either way, it has nothing to do with contrails

possibly, however, can you explain this coming from a heavily populated area, WITHOUT any paper mill close by?? and you are correct it does have NOTHING to do with contrails.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I live in Portland, and your right the chem trails were heavy today... i got some great video of 3 contrail jets and 2 chem trail jets about the same alitude... you can really see the difference... I will post it once I edit it tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

yep .. and soon, I'll be taking multiple vids of the chemtrails over our multi-city area.

Trust me Marsha, the evidence is in the amount of trails we're getting and the patterns What's intresting, which most skeptics forget, the PO airport is LESS than 30 miles away .. DOH!.. and so yea..if they were going to land, they couldn't do it anywhere CLOSE to Hillsboro or PDX; with the criss-cross, & X patterns, one would tend to think that's not contrails..with that much traffic..

Currently, I can't seem to find the airspace around PDX or Hillsboro. I'm not sure how I would get these. I've ridden a 2 seater before but, that was years ago so my memory of where to go for info is fuzzy. I was hoping that experienced pilots on ATS here would clear this anomaly up a bit.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ok so if chemtrails are a conspiracy, what are they doing to us with these chemicals that will actually benefit them? Who is they? the NWO? Freemasons? Are they lessoning our lifespan and would that actually benefit them in any way? I don't think so. Making us sick to benefit the insurance industry? It ain't working they just had to bail out AIG.

I need a concise summary if this please a paragraph or two...stating why they are doing it and how it would benefit them.

Thanks!

G

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Its good to know that there are some people on the ball in the area.
I have pointed out chemtrails being made in SE pdx and was met with complete indifference.

Most people will become aware eventually I hope.

Good luck to you

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Ok, so my bad. So like Tillamook or Seaside then, very well. So what would be the point of spreading chemicals in a very small population center like the area where you are? There are way more efficient ways to deliver chemicals than to fly a jet over a city. Its expensive and cannot target a specific site. I just dont buy it. I've seen pidot tubes on this site that people thought were delivery systems when in fact they actually arent anything but measuring devices that bring air in to be analyzed. There is absolutely no proof that chemtrails are real. None. This is what pitot tubes look like.

www.chiefaircraft.com...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Here is what I think the future of chemtrails is to be.

They want to reduce the worlds population and they have the means.

www.youtube.com...

I had just typed a long explanation about the CFR and the club of rome's population reduction agenda but I accidentally wiped it when I went for this link.

Listen to this guy www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I see them every day, the sun rises to show a lot of chemtrails. And we don't even have an airport. I see the contrail folks are here too, well, there is no denying that if you name it a contrail or chemtrail, they exist, and all the trails contain chemical components that rain back down to earth, whether it is an intentional conspiracy or a bi product, it happens every day, every night, all the time, everywhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
im sure what you are seeing is chem trail .... i watch them here in Phoenix Arizona all the time... daily..... and its part of the Hopi Indian Tribe Prophesied when they spoke of the skies being covered by a giant spider web.... i feek your pain on trying to get a straight response to your ?.... it to bad but the world is full of stupid people... peace

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I'm not the one who mentioned paper mills and their relation to contrails.

Strangley enough though, paper mills are quite bad for the environment.

Pulp and paper is the third largest industrial polluter to air, water, and land in both Canada and the United States, and releases well over 100 million kg of toxic pollution each year (National Pollutant Release Inventory, 1996)

en.wikipedia.org...

ONE THIRD! In North America alone!
These chemtrailers need to get into the paper industry STAT!

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The majority of the barium present in the pulping process exits the digester as barium carbonate. Barium carbonate dissolves in the bleach plant when the pH drops below 7 and, if barium and sulfate concentrations are too high, begins to precipitate as barium sulfate . Barium is difficult to control because a mill cannot avoid this carbonate-to-sulfate transition using common bleaching technology.

Source

oh my. Weyerhauser must be in on it too. I guess the pulp mills have to go too.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by amazing

Here is what I think the future of chemtrails is to be.

They want to reduce the worlds population and they have the means.

www.youtube.com...

Goodness. Biological warfare is bad? It can kill? Thank you, thank you for letting us all know that.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Phage]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join