It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Portland OR 23/11/08

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SlickSpeed

Exactly you can also see condensation in the cores of wingtip vortices (vapor trails) form briefly off of aircraft on final approach about 500 ft up at about 200+ knots as they pass through cool air. Fighter aircraft produce condensation in the cores (vapor trails) off of leading edge surfaces when doing high G manuevers.

When I was a kid in California in the 70s I use to plane watch a lot, for high altitude observation I would see an approching contrail and track with binos or a telescope through out the planes flight across my veiwing area. I saw all kinds of planes creating contrails (it's just condensation) from civilian to military F4s, F14s, F8s, A4s, SR71s, AWACS, etc and sometimes the contrails would stop abruptly. The planes could also turn (oh dear imagine that) 90 -180 degrees and the contrail would turn with them. Also back then you could catch ICBM test out of Vandenberg and the birds (missiles) would leave massive snaking contrails.

When my unit was attached to NATO in West Germany back in the 80s which was a plane watchers heaven I saw everything leave contrails. Right after 9/11 here in Texas you could look up and see AWACS patrolling the coast leaving contrails. Even the Space Shuttle leaves a contrail coming and going!!!!!

Bottom line if you want to see the real chemtrails just come down to Texas and go over by the ship channel or Texas City etc and you will see all kinds of factories and refineries emitting them from their smokes stakes. These are the chemtrails you need to be worried about...

Have a blessed day!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank-you for the link, interesting read. And thanks for the new wrinkle in the old gray matter!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Then show us some evidence this is even happening. Otherwise you are arguing hypotheticals, not actual facts.

You are asking us to believe in a new phenomenon that looks and behaves exactly like a natural phenomenon that has been well-documented ever since aircraft took to the skies. If chemtrails and contrails are indistinguishable, why on earth do people believe in chemtrails?

This is getting ridiculous. More ridiculous, actually.

reply to post by thefreepatriot

Not just the government, but common sense.

reply to post by GodshipForAll

Yup - read more about it here.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is in regard to the OP, I am disappointed. I am very interested in chemtrails, and was looking forward to your photos of the chemtrailed sky. Do you ever take photos of the sky activity? The rest of this thread is just the same old rehash too bad.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I took pictures of the sky's over Portland they day they were talking about them but they weren't the best and I still don't see the difference.
I waited until the sun wasn't glaring in my camera so they dissipated a bit over like an hour and a half. They did stick around for about 3-4 hours each though for most of the trails.

I will post them though

The last 4 are probably the better pictures. Ignore the large "UFO" in the last picture. Its just a ship made from the clan of "Home Depot", they call it the x24- ceiling light......

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

There are no shortage of photos.
I assume you have a computer, and fingers.

But here you are.Enjoy a nice slideshow Ms. Tater.

imageevent.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Thanks WSJR.Those are lovely pictures.

I live in Seaside so mine would have been less graphic.

Those pics are fine examples of chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Those are CONTRAILS! They look exactly, 100% like aircraft-induced condensation. Please demonstrate how they are not.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Those are CONTRAILS! They look exactly, 100% like aircraft-induced condensation. Please demonstrate how they are not.

OK. video.google.com...#

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

That video is famous for being so off-the-mark it's not even funny. All those displayed are contrails. Please read this PDF, as you seem to be having some slight difficulties understanding what contrails are, how they are formed, why they dissipate at different rates, and why they look different.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Very good. Two trails from each wing, long extended trails which spread out over hours. I've even seen them cover the entire sky with white clouds.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

All those trails can also not be formed in the first place, or very quickly disappear.

Contrails are very fascinating - they have lots of different characteristics, all easily explainable by the very basic science behind condensation.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I have a growing collection of official sounding bunk trying to explain away persistent 'contrails'

As I speak they are spraying over Portland. Why do they only persist over Portland?

And why do they switch on and off?

video.google.com...#

Oh yeah. Changes in conditions. blah blah blah

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law

As I speak they are spraying over Portland. Why do they only persist over Portland?

Gather evidence!
Take photos
Take videos
Take down notes of what your seeing them do
Find out the weather conditions
Get air samples over a period of time

You are in the box seat to PROVE what you believe!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Quick, drive to Whitefish! See if there are any there! Then to Boulder. Then to..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Quick, drive to Whitefish! See if there are any there! Then to Boulder. Then to..

Hi Phage,

My point was that these trails target population centers.

Last winter I was working on a cruise ship between San Diego and various mexican ports.
At sea no chemtrails were evident.

As we neared the port towns there they were again....
above the cities and only there.

I am just reporting what I have seen and see on a daily basis.

I have no reason to sensationalize or lie to anyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No they dont. If so, then please tell me why these trails can be found in the middle of nowhere in Alaska and remote areas of Canada (Yukon, Canada) with zero populations?

Also, you do realize that this is a holiday week, therefore more travellers, therefore more air traffic. In fact, restricted air lanes have been opened to allow for the increase.

And lets remember the time of year it is now. Winter already in most areas and much much colder air way up there.

[edit on 11/26/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Hi Phage,

Last winter I was working on a cruise ship between San Diego and various mexican ports.

Not enough information. What ports? How far offshore did the ship travel when in transit?

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Hi Phage,

Not enough information. What ports? How far offshore did the ship travel when in transit?

The ship would travel well beyond where you could see the shore at times.
We stopped in . Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos,Mazatlan ...a couple others, and as we approached the ports you could see slashes of chemtrails,just over the population centers.
And to respond to the previous post ,yes I have seen them in the middle of nowhere as well but mostly over cities. It is a fluid phenomena.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The ship would travel well beyond where you could see the shore at times.
We stopped in . Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos,Mazatlan ...a couple others, and as we approached the ports you could see slashes of chemtrails,just over the population centers.
And to respond to the previous post ,yes I have seen them in the middle of nowhere as well but mostly over cities. It is a fluid phenomena.

Much of the air traffic over Mexico follows the West Coast. If you were well out of sight of land, you were out of sight of contrails along the coast.

Chemtrailers need to get it together. Worldwide or only population centers, it cant' be both.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join