It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Admit's The Shocking Truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Judge speaks about The War on Drugs and teh truth about Terroism.

They aren't really fighting terroism it seems, they're just invading countries for whatever reasons.

But there's still pro-war people even here on ATS proud to have served the military. WOW

But anyhow, sheep will be sheep, but this is an interesting video.

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on 23-11-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Is this the judge who's retired and a couple of years late? Too bad he didn't say this when it mattered (with the Iraq invasion that is). I'm glad to say a lot of my peers in my criminal justice classes know the "war on drugs" is ridiculous and don't support it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ya its the old saying..."Too little too late" scenario...doesnt do much good AFTER the fact now does it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
And what makes this guy's opinion any more valid than anyone else's opinion? He's a judge? So what?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Yes it does because Iraq is NOT the last country to be invaded.
They'll be many more "iraqs"

So it's never too late
But then nothing at the end of the day

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittlePinky82
Is this the judge who's retired and a couple of years late? Too bad he didn't say this when it mattered (with the Iraq invasion that is). I'm glad to say a lot of my peers in my criminal justice classes know the "war on drugs" is ridiculous and don't support it.

They never do... I do appreciate them coming forward but in my eyes they're still cowards for not coming forward sooner and doing something about it.

And this guys was a judge couldn't he have issued some arrest warrants or something?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
And do you think that the people of Iraq are swayed in any difference of opinion about us AFTER the fact just because there is some grand plan to change a law or policy here in the US regarding Iraq?

Do you believe that the incomming administration can change that opinion of the Iraqi people, and anyone else for that matter, AFTER the fact???

I dont know but I do not think any speech, announcement, admission, or even some video off of YouBloobe is going to remidy the screw up that exsists. And it certianly wont buy confidence of other people's in other nations facing invasion under the false flag of war on terrorisim either.

That flag no longer carries any weight in the world, nor does the excuse for invasion into soverign nations under said flag.

In other words, those that were once our friends, are definately now our enemies and it will take more than just talk and admittance of video to heal those wounds.

The incomming administration knows this too. Not a single one of them have any clue as to how to fix it...if it can be fixed at all. Once you create an enemy, it is very difficult to bring them back as a friend. And after the last 8 years of lies and deception, there have been alot of enemies created. They are not just going to say "ok we forgive you all is happy hunky dinky dye shake my hand tip my hat".

And other nations facing this invasion under the burnt flag of war on terrorism wont just stand by either and allow us to take over either.

Sooner or later, and sooner the better, these guys are gonna throw back a hit that will make everyone wonder WTF. Well why shouldnt they?

Let them I say. And if we pout and smout and cry wolf because they threw a rock back at us and we got a black eye from it..oh well..we deserve it.

Cheers!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join