It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the real Antichrist Please stand up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
People are always pointing fingers at this one or that one and making claims that "they" are the antichrist. I have seen this poor biased behavior played out here and on many other websites.

Though those that would point their fingers at another claiming they be the antichrist are disturbed for sure, they are not the one's to point out the antichrist.

In fact, there is only 1 person that can is suposed to point out the real antichrist and that is the false prophet. That is the false prophet's job.

The false prophet must be disturbed but followed after by a loyal group of mindless followers.

It is commonly understood that the Antichrist, false prophet and rest of the devil's entourage would rise up out of the leading ANTI-Christ religion. This is Islam, not calling the "religion" evil nor the people but just the stance of extreamists. The islam religion has down stepped the Christ to a misunderstood prophet. That's classic antichrist understanding.

Nostradamus named Hitler as the "second antichrist" and hitler down played the christ for the german gods.

Now all this logic is going to be cast out the window in a moment as the face of the false prophet is about to be revealed. It's a face you all know well enough.

Well back in 1998 I was telling people this pop-star would end up being mostlikely to become the false prophet, actually I think it was well before that date as well, but that's all water under the bridge.

However when ever I spoke of that popstar as the false prophet one troublesome point would come up over and over that they were not part of the anti-christ's religion.

Well that all changed this week, and strangely right in line for the beginning of the seven years of tribulation starting May2009 and running up through may2016, otherwise known as the 2012 phenomenon.

So if you want to mostlikely be an insider and know before all your friends who the true antichrist is watch closely the fingers of this man.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
and changed his name to Mikael after one of Allah’s angels.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Whoever the anti-Christ is, I think I actually feel sorry for him/her/it if they actually do exist.

This is predetermined, as far as I'm aware, from the start of everything, much like Jesus in that it was obviously not something the Christian God threw in at the last minute.

To that extent the anti-Christ is a puppet, surely? Or as much a pawn in all this as anyone else? Yeah, the anti-Christ is 'the bad guy', but is that a free will thing? I thought Revelations &c was all going to happen anyway, no matter how much we're all good boys and girls. It seems to me the anti-Christ is having this 'job' forced on them like the rest of the Christian God's plan. Why?

If all this is the case, then why the hate? Are Christians hating the wrong person?

In before: I'm being blinded and tricked by 'the Devil'.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Although there has been much effort in the past to identify “the antichrist” with an individual, such as Pompey, Nero, or Muhammad (this latter person being suggested by Pope Innocent III in 1213 C.E.), or with a specific organization, as in the Protestant view of “the antichrist” as applying to the papacy, John’s inspired statements show the term to be broad in its application, embracing all those who deny that “Jesus is the Christ,” and who deny that Jesus is the Son of God who came “in the flesh.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Why would people go on l;iving if they felt that lie was predetermined. I personally do not think that life has been predetermined and that we make it as we got along. I say all this because, I do not believe there is one person out there that was predicted to destroy the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Also from revelations....does not death appear on a white horse. Would that not mean that the caucasions of the world are certain death for this planet. I say that because someone once said that about obama..being the anti christ because of something ion revalations saying something about a dark horse..

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ok on the free will part of the antichrist

i have wondered how it is fair that their would be two humans that would not get to choose and be destined for damnation

then i read a theory that the antichrist and false prophet would be demons in human form..they would be working for satan and then 3.5 years in he would come in to the AC and thats when he started killing off christians and all that

this makes sense to me because it wouldn't be fair for god to just choose two people to send to hell and there is nothing they can do about it

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by resonance

People fail to understand the nature of prophecy. If I went out today and robbed a bank where my face was all over the national news would it be so strange for people that knew me to say "He'll be in jail in a couple of days"? No, it wouldn't because I would have been known and I would have been guilty.

Also another thing. I am not a "Christian". I don't care for the religion if truth be known. There are many who are not of that religion but that follow the story unfolding through nostradamus and other prophets both related and unrelated with the christian text "the bible".

There was a time in the past of this planet when beings put their free will upon others and that's their fault. That's no falut of Our Creator. Then to say those beings were going to be on the street and be picked up from their transgressions is just comment sense, but because people are so blind it's known as prophecy.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Why would people go on l;iving if they felt that lie was predetermined.

Over the next couple of days you'll have something to eat and take a BM. So are you going to go kill yourself being that life is so predetermined? Your argument is just lame.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Whoever the anti-Christ is, I think I actually feel sorry for him/her/it if they actually do exist.

This is predetermined, as far as I'm aware, from the start of everything, much like Jesus in that it was obviously not something the Christian God threw in at the last minute.

To that extent the anti-Christ is a puppet, surely? Or as much a pawn in all this as anyone else? Yeah, the anti-Christ is 'the bad guy', but is that a free will thing? I thought Revelations &c was all going to happen anyway, no matter how much we're all good boys and girls. It seems to me the anti-Christ is having this 'job' forced on them like the rest of the Christian God's plan. Why?

If all this is the case, then why the hate? Are Christians hating the wrong person?

In the bible it says almost all will be deceived, "if possible even the elect".

Wouldn't that make ALL but the elect...Anti-Christs, seeing as how the deceived people who have followed the Anti-Christ "damned"? If only the elect see through it (the deception) who are 144000 people according to christians, what boat do they think they are on?

Last I checked, they are around 3 billion. This means 2.9 billion of them are wrong in what they believe...I'd start looking at what is true since the beginning of the world and who the savior is, not will be or was. "I am with you, even to the end of the age". The cross is a burnt offering, done in guilt. God takes no pleasure IN them.

Isa 27:4 Fury is not in Me. Who will give Me briers and thorns in the battle? I will step through it; I would burn it at once. (not wear it as a crown)
Isa 27:5 Or will he lay hold of My strength that he may make peace with Me? Let him make peace with Me.
Isa 27:6 Those coming in shall take root; Jacob(heal catcher, regret) shall blossom and Israel(He will rule as God) shall bud, and they will fill the face of the world with fruit.
Isa 27:7 As the striking of His striker, did He strike him? Or as the slaying of His slain, is he slain? (Eye for Eye, Tooth for Tooth, Reap what Sown)
Isa 27:8 You will contend with her by driving her away, by sending her away. He shall take away by His harsh wind, in the day of the east(face on body) wind.
Isa 27:9 By this, then, the iniquity of Jacob will be covered, and this is all the fruit, to take away his sin; when he makes all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in pieces (kill'em all, no "body" left, then death is swallowed up, no one left to die, consumed); Asherahs and sun pillars shall not rise. (mans heart is to do wicked from his youth, yet his years shall be 120)
Isa 27:10 For the fortified city shall be lonely, a forsaken pasture, and left like a wilderness. The calf shall feed there, and he shall lie there, and eat up its branches.
Isa 27:11 When its boughs dry up, they are broken off. Women shall come and kindle them, for it is a people with no understanding. On account of this His Maker shall not pity him, and His Former will not favor him. ("Father, why have you forsaken me"?)
Isa 27:12 And it shall be in that day, Jehovah shall thresh from the channel of the River to the torrent of Egypt; and you shall be gathered one by one, sons of Israel. (Every eye shall see one by one)
Isa 27:13 And it shall be in that day, the great ram's horn shall be blown; and those perishing in the land of Assyria and the outcasts in the land of Egypt shall come and shall worship Jehovah in the holy mountain in Jerusalem.

You are only begotten once friends, as an only begotten child of the living God, who is God of the LIVING not the dead.

Is the declaration of independence of americans or for americans?

God OF the Living, not for the living. OF the LIVING..."the grave shall not praise you, only in the land of the living" "God is enthrowned in the praises OF his people" who are living. His people live in Spirit (strong current of air) and truth (things verified, not guessed at). Word Action, Word Action, Word Action manifest in the light to be seen and known that they are done of the "LIVING GOD" who is not a respector of individual. All are His. God OF the living.

"Where is the certificate of your mothers divorce?" "Moses only made provision because of the hardness of your hearts, but since the beginning it is not so." "Be fruitful and multiply" "Be not unequally yoked, for the lord desires holy offspring" "Don't you know that God dwells inside of you and that you are the temple of God?" "God has given me power to have life with in myself, so too do I give it to you"

Also, I guess that "Judge not, lest ye be Judged" line is moot with the Anti-Christ. Although, I know that's not true or God would be a liar. This line was in regards to others even Beelzabubba himself, who even Michael would not bring accusation against, but said "The lord rebuke/correct you". Why would Christians seek to point the finger, when Jesus died because of people doing that.

The Anti-Christ is a spirit. Jesus said, "Now comes the prince of this world, and he has nothing IN ME."...and it is said, "it was in the world in those days..." The anti-christ would be the spirit that Jesus removes from the body (with the finger of God, so that we Know the Kingdom has come upon us)

Think about what Anti-Christ means. Same as Anti Messiah, it is "to be opposed to the deliverer". Christ is derived from Christos=Anointed.
In effect the "anti-anointed". The word in hebrew for anti is Ayin and means a Non-Entity. "To be, or not to be" That really is the question one should ask themselves.

God says he is true and truth is verified as real, or it isn't true. God speaks against people who practice spiritism, yet that is all Christians do. This is not because of Jesus, but the want of people to not deal properly in the kingdom of god...Loving things unseen and unknown over believing what deliverer means. It means the same thing it has since the beginning of the world...Be fruitful and Multiply....Generation to Generation.

The Anti-Christ is the one and the many not generating "interest" on what he has been given (life-"as I have received freely, so do I give"),but hiding the money the master gave him (the talent). This is why the Anti-Christ disregards woman.

He/Them believing, that receiving life in his own hand, he need not generate a new mansion/ a baby.He, not realizing all that are with him (soul-past family-BLOOD), or even that if no one, especially family being the house, is not around to remember him...he is forgotten. He believes in a God of Fortress...or Blind Faith that is Faith in things not true "verified". God is true and his salvation is Generation to Generation. The gospel is this: "A new Generation is born and a new Hope" "And a child shall lead them, and the Government of the world shall be on his (male means "Remembered") shoulders.

Jesus wasn't good, he said, "why do you call me good, only one is good, that is the father in heaven", yet Noah was found perfect in all his generations. Of course his name means Rest, so really "God found REST perfect in all the generations of HIM" or Job which means Hated.
God asked satan, "Have you considered my servant "Hated"/Job? There is none like unto him, He is perfect in all His generations."

The Anti-Christ goes into the "temple" (always the body as Gods words are spirit) and declares himself God...the spirit who is told in Isaiah..."you shall not be buried with them, you are cast out of the grave for you have destroyed your land (Body) and killed your people (soul-the generations of you).

Gods words being spirit is key to understanding. When understanding that the spirit of God dwells in humans (Temple) and not in buildings made with hands, you can start to see that things are not as they have been made appear. For every test, there is the death of the testator.

Peace

[edit on 23-11-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
People are always pointing fingers at this one or that one and making claims that "they" are the antichrist. I have seen this poor biased behavior played out here and on many other websites.

Though those that would point their fingers at another claiming they be the antichrist are disturbed for sure, they are not the one's to point out the antichrist.

In fact, there is only 1 person that can is suposed to point out the real antichrist and that is the false prophet. That is the false prophet's job.

The false prophet must be disturbed but followed after by a loyal group of mindless followers.

It is commonly understood that the Antichrist, false prophet and rest of the devil's entourage would rise up out of the leading ANTI-Christ religion. This is Islam, not calling the "religion" evil nor the people but just the stance of extreamists. The islam religion has down stepped the Christ to a misunderstood prophet. That's classic antichrist understanding.

Nostradamus named Hitler as the "second antichrist" and hitler down played the christ for the german gods.

Now all this logic is going to be cast out the window in a moment as the face of the false prophet is about to be revealed. It's a face you all know well enough.

Well back in 1998 I was telling people this pop-star would end up being mostlikely to become the false prophet, actually I think it was well before that date as well, but that's all water under the bridge.

However when ever I spoke of that popstar as the false prophet one troublesome point would come up over and over that they were not part of the anti-christ's religion.

Well that all changed this week, and strangely right in line for the beginning of the seven years of tribulation starting May2009 and running up through may2016, otherwise known as the 2012 phenomenon.

So if you want to mostlikely be an insider and know before all your friends who the true antichrist is watch closely the fingers of this man.

Somehow I don't think Michael Jackson would be taken too seriously; nor would anyone care what he said. Everyone would be like, there goes that nutjob again, and the anti-christ would be like, "oops, i f'd up." But someone who could be the false prophet:

www.worldnetdaily.com... I am only using this site because it comes with a video.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That isn't predetermined...
. That is a natural action on the part of the body....if it was predetermined it would be a set time at a certain place. That is why i believe time travel to the future is impossible...perhaps the past but the future...no because it has not been made yet...so you would be unable to go to a place that doesn't exist. My argument is not lame...it is rational...but to reply to a comment in a childish manner...now that is lame

[edit on 23-11-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

. That is a natural action on the part of the body....if it was predetermined it would be a set time at a certain place. That is why i believe time travel to the future is impossible...perhaps the past but the future...no because it has not been made yet...so you would be unable to go to a place that doesn't exist. My argument is not lame...it is rational...but to reply to a comment in a childish manner...now that is lame

I have a prophecy that I know is true. Test it and see if it be true or not. It is in the future, though I know not the day or hour. Here it is.

Everyone will die, me included. Even if it's thousands of years from now, every last man will die. The beginning all the way to the End, all will die.

How can there be a future if it is not anchored? We follow a time "line", point a to point b, point b to point c..etc. we could have a million points along the way, but when said and done...Point a to b. Beginning and End or we would not know what end meant, thus beginning.

"The long and winding road that leads to your door, you left me standing here, along, long time ago. Please don't leave me standing here, lead me to your door"...The beatles

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
Somehow I don't think Michael Jackson would be taken too seriously; nor would anyone care what he said. Everyone would be like, there goes that nutjob again, and the anti-christ would be like, "oops, i f'd up." But someone who could be the false prophet:

Within the United States, we build icons out of humans, most of them are mental, and then when they mess up, we laugh at them. This is a U.S. perspective you offer up. However, in major parts of the world, people take the icons we make and then make them into heros believing that the mud that the icon/heros have heaped upon them is external rather then of the person. Don't fool yourself, Jackson has a Major following still to this day, it's only that that following is in other parts of the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The antichrist's followers will be disturbed, but it will not be just a small loyal group! Nearly every single person in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD will worship him or have his mark on their foreheads or their right hands to be able to buy and sell! And if you don't worship the antichrist, or take his mark, you will get your head cut off!

Jesus Christ will be the one to point out who the antichrist is going to be!
Jesus will tell those of us who are His Children who THE antichrist will be!

Just because someone points out who could possibly be the antichrist does not make them disturbed...
Look at YOU and who YOU have pointed out to possibly be the antichrist!

Jesus is steadily revealing who are antichrists, and He will reveal THE antichrist to His Children!

The antichristians are ANYONE against Christ or against His Children!
Islam is only one belief that is antichristian.
You have many players in the world scene who are antichristian.
For example: Satanists, Witches, Evolutionists that reject the Gospel of Christ, Humanistic believers that reject the Gospel of Christ, Many homosexuals who reject the Gospel too not knowing what is true, and ANYONE who rejects the Gospel of Christ are KNOWN antichristians.

And, I'm not talking about people who are honestly Born Again Believers in Jesus Christ! Just because a person CLAIMS to be a Christian does NOT make them a Christian!

Jesus must be IN YOUR HEART, and you must COMPLETELY trust and believe in HIM to deliver you from yourself and from sin. And, you must accept what Jesus calls sin. So, since Jesus is God Almighty, you must accept everything God says concerning sin.

Again, are you disturbed for saying you think the antichrist is Michael/Mikaeel Jackson?
Because that is the link you posted!
You posted a link to the face of Michael Jackson!

The beast/antichrist will be a person who hates Christians and Jesus. The antichrist will be a man who will claim to be God in some way. There are a lot of new agers who think we all are God inside. It is just another antichristian belief.

There is only ONE GOD and that God is Jesus Christ. ANYONE who rejects THAT is an antichristian, because THAT is the basis of Christianity, TRUE CHRISTIANITY!

Anything else that rejects Jesus being God Almighty is also antichristian!

[edit on 11/23/2008 by SaintlyMic]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

Your problem is that you mistakenly take the text of the bible to be more then it truly is. The bible is only a manmade EDITED version of church agreeded upon spiritual documents. You understanding is not right nor wrong, but it is more luke warm then cold or hot.

You orginized religious base level and misperceved understanding of the truer nature of the world events to come are a stumbling stone on the path of true understanding for you.

You'd not know what to make of Jesus if you met him, but it isn't your fault. If you wish to know the truth then pick up a better book. Check out the Urantia papers for a clearer understanding to "the truth".

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

The person who BECOMES the antichrist will do it by choice WILLINGLY!!!
So, don't EVER feel sorry for that beast the antichrist!
He will WANT to be the antichrist, because he will WILLINGLY be against everything that has to do with Christ!

When I was a child I was evil at times, and when I was taught about the antichrist I began to wonder if I could be him because I had special abilities of the mind. I felt the power of it, and I understood perfectly what it meant to be the man of the hour! And, I secretly wanted that power, and that authority!

But, as I witnessed the power of prayer, and the power of Jesus Christ working in my life I COULD NOT DENY that I would rather trust in Jesus who CARED about ME and for everyone I loved! That satan just kept getting me into trouble! That satan did not care about my wellbeing! I learned early on that satan was not just a trickster, satan was nothing but a troublemaker!

So, I know the antichrist will WILLINGLY BECOME the antichrist, for power, for authority, for riches, and for many other things!
Satan knows who he wants to be his antichrist! Satan has watched generations and generations of humans, and Satan knows who he wants to be the antichrist!

Do not forget that satan can see into POSSIBLE futures!
Satan knows who to tempt and who to give the opportunity to be the antichrist!

I'm just praising Jesus I was never the antichrist and that satan didn't choose me!
Jesus chose me, and HIS kingdom is far better and far superior to satan's kingdom!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I have a prophecy that I know is true. Test it and see if it be true or not. It is in the future, though I know not the day or hour. Here it is.

Everyone will die, me included. Even if it's thousands of years from now, every last man will die. The beginning all the way to the End, all will die.

How can there be a future if it is not anchored? We follow a time "line", point a to point b, point b to point c..etc. we could have a million points along the way, but when said and done...Point a to b. Beginning and End or we would not know what end meant, thus beginning.

"The long and winding road that leads to your door, you left me standing here, along, long time ago. Please don't leave me standing here, lead me to your door"...The beatles

Guess what?
Jesus said there will be some that will NEVER taste death or DIE!
So, your theory is abolished!

Guess what?
I WILL NEVER TASTE DEATH, SO I WILL NEVER KNOW DEATH, EVEN IF MY BODY DIES!
Death will NEVER get to me, therefore I am not afraid of death!
I WELCOME DEATH!!!
Because when my body does die, the next person I will see the moment my body dies is JESUS CHRIST, Who is God Almighty!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by SaintlyMic

Your problem is that you mistakenly take the text of the bible to be more then it truly is. The bible is only a manmade EDITED version of church agreeded upon spiritual documents. You understanding is not right nor wrong, but it is more luke warm then cold or hot.

You orginized religious base level and misperceved understanding of the truer nature of the world events to come are a stumbling stone on the path of true understanding for you.

You'd not know what to make of Jesus if you met him, but it isn't your fault. If you wish to know the truth then pick up a better book. Check out the Urantia papers for a clearer understanding to "the truth".

You are trying to tell me, a TRUE CHRISTIAN, that I'm lukewarm?
How do you know that, and where is your proof that I am lukewarm?
Do you really know what a lukewarm Christian really is?

A lukewarm Christian is someone who sides with Christ in their words, but who also defend antichristians in their stance.
A lukewarm Christian is someone who tries to teach about Christ, but they themselves do not accept HIM into their heart!

Christ is both in my heart and in my mind. I KNOW JESUS PERSONALLY, and I stand by HIS SIDE on everything I say and do!

You on the other hand have already posted that you are not a Christian, and that you do not trust the Book that accounts Him and His way!
So, how can you not even being a Christian can know when someone is lukewarm?
You cannot, and your own testimony is against you.

You might be able to fool others, but I am not fooled! I see right through you, and that is only from your words and your testimony!

Be very careful who you call lukewarm, because you are playing on the line of Blaspheming Jesus Christ's Spirit!
When you claim with all your being that Christ's Book is not of God you are on your way down a dark path!

Accept Jesus Christ for WHO HE IS, and not what some other Book portrays Him to be.
Jesus is God Almighty, and that is the basis of TRUE CHRISTIANITY!
Deny THAT with all your heart and you may find no escape!
Turn to Jesus now, and He may still forgive you for saying that His Spirit is not teaching me!
Turn to Jesus now, let Him into your heart, and you can be certain you will have the power to resist the antichrist!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join