It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Explain this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
A friend of mine has a doorbell which plays up all the time.
On many occasion the doorbell will ring several times by itself

Account1. My friend and his two little sisters and me are infront of the tv and the door bell will ring almost exactly 11am the door is open and clearly no one was there. After the first ring my friend calls out ring the bell again and it did...

Account2. Same house this time we are sitting outside about 4 guys and a dog. Suddenly the dog starts barking at the door my friends mum walks outside and asks him why did he ring the bell

Account3. Doors closed late at night bell rings around 1am i open the front door out of curiosity but nothing

I'm not a big believe of the paranormal or anything but this door bell just bugs me.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hi.

Have you tried getting someone to rule out a fault in the doorbell that is causing it to ring? That's the first thing to check probably. Do u experience any other 'paranormal' activity in your house?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
We rented a house once where the doorbell would just go off anytime of the night and day, sometimes once, sometimes for several rings. We just dissconnected it..problem solved.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Friend is an electrician and his had a look at it no faults

Sometimes when im there we all hear footsteps up stairs obviously no one was up stairs

They got 4 dogs in the backyard and they love barking at the banana tree and staring it down

Other then that i havnt really taken much notice to anything else as its my friends house and im a real sceptic myself

I heard that one of them sleep walks and has ilterally woken up completely naked in his bed

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Is the door bell wireless by any chance? or is it the regular one with the wires and all attached to a box?

Because I know wireless door bells can be affected by simple frequencies, such as your neighbor opening his garage door (which is wireless). Or a simple radio channel.

Regular ones can have corroded wires and get them rather fast (especially the wires at the front door). Have you tried to change your door bell? I would advice that you change it and see what happens, if it starts up again it could be coincidence or who knows maybe you have a ghost thats very unpunctual....

Hope that helps a little bit..

new topics

top topics

join