It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Skull Alien/Human evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I've found this website recently and wondered what the general reaction is to this?

Starchild Skull Alien/Human hybrid

Does anyone think this has merit as an actual artifact of Alien/Human hybridisation - or perhaps an Alien skull? Or some weird type of human abnormality?

If this has already popped up before, please don't hesitate to redirect me.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by azurecara

I don't have a firm opinion on the skulls yet - I've heard compelling arguments for both the alien and human mutation explanations. I'm very curious about these specimens too.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I watch a whole documentary on this and they did all sorts of experiments on the skull, including DNA testing and concluded that it was human.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
here's a thread from 'o7, someone did a fair recreation of the skull, I think.
I have to agree with WhiteWash, it looks like a person who suffered from Progeria.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: More reading pulled up this link: www.world-mysteries.com...

From a post by Byrd in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
I watch a whole documentary on this and they did all sorts of experiments on the skull, including DNA testing and concluded that it was human.

wrong.
you're uninformed or you're lying.

show your sources.

they're currently just got like 250,000$ funding for a full spectrum DNA test.

-

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurecara
I've found this website recently and wondered what the general reaction is to this?
Starchild Skull Alien/Human hybrid
Does anyone think this has merit as an actual artifact of Alien/Human hybridisation - or perhaps an Alien skull? Or some weird type of human abnormality?
If this has already popped up before, please don't hesitate to redirect me.

Thanx for bringing this up azurecara

I don't know for sure whether this has been brought up before or not in ATS, but I do think you might find this interesting...

As I quote a bit of it :

Less than three months after the Quai Branly Museum in Paris discovered that a crystal skull once proclaimed as a mystical Aztec masterpiece was a fake, it is now the turn of the British Museum and the Smithsonian Institution to find they were victims of skull-duggery.
Scientists from those two prestigious institutions on Wednesday said their crystal skulls were cut, honed and polished by tools of the industrial age, not by Mesoamerican craftsmen of yore.

Regardless of what merit this 'crystal skull' 'story might actually have, I have always find it interesting how talks about possible 'human-alien' hybrids always came up in the current UFO/Alien discussions

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Cheers for the links people
I've just browsed through them all.

However, for all the pro alien or pro human arguements, there isn't anything solid to answer it yet.

It does look like a genetic abnormality, however Pye does present some interesting questions that have yet to be answered fully. I've seen a link to some DNA testing they have done on the SC skull - however this is followed up by arguements about the interpretation of the DNA results.

I think the Progeria theory has alot of merit based on the visual similarities in skull shape. But if I was to throw my 'weight' behind the genetic arguement I would use either 'As-yet-unknown-disease' line of thinking, or perhaps 'Combination-of-diseases' arguements... mainly because the skull does not easily fit any known genetic diseases (or disorders), there are discrepancies that conflict with these theories though.

The various problems with the skull
1. Age and state of decay
2. Physical environment the skull was found in
3. The missing skeletal structure

Can anyone add anything else?

Let's imagine it IS a hybrid skull...

Does this not lead us to ask, what it was doing in a cave? Why is it the only one ever found?

new topics

top topics

join