It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold shoulder for Bush at the G20?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
My apologies if this has been posted.

Did anyone happen to see this? Looks like GW was given the ole snub at the G20. Either that or there's an explanation behind this. From the body language I see in this grainy video though, it looks like a proper snub.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by GioTheGreek]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Who wants to shake hands with a member of a death cult?

Skull and Bones is evil. Pure Evil... I wish I could prove it, but I'll just trust my own judgement.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Who wants to shake hands with a member of a death cult?

Skull and Bones is evil. Pure Evil... I wish I could prove it, but I'll just trust my own judgement.

They're all dodgy my friend haha...

I'm sure if you tried to find some dirt on each one of these scumbags below you would.

G20: 2008

Mario Draghi (Financial Stability Forum), Ban Ki-moon (United Nations), Silvio Berlusconi (Italy), José Manuel Barroso (European Commission), Gordon Brown (U.K.), Angela Merkel (Germany), José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero (Spain) , Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (Turkey), Manmohan Singh (India), Stephen Harper (Canada), Kevin Rudd (Australia), Taro Aso (Japan), Robert Zoellick (World Bank), Dominique Strauss-Kahn (IMF); and (bottom row, left to right) Jan Kees de Jager (Netherlands), Dmitry Medvedev (Russia), Cristina Fernández de Kirchner (Argentina), Felipe Calderón (Mexico), Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (Indonesia), Luiz Lula da Silva (Brazil), George W. Bush (US), Hu Jintao (China), King Abdullah (Saudi Arabia), Nicolas Sarkozy (France), Lee Myung-bak (South Korea), and Kgalema Motlanthe (South Africa)

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It's very likely that a lot of these leaders, whether they themselves are good or bad, are very annoyed by Bush, mostly for economic reasons. Undoubtedly a lot of them believe that they are now having to deal with a lot of problems "made in the USA". Bush is a lame duck president who has been a bull in a china shop for eight years. I think they are no longer constrained to hide their disgust with him.

It's sad to see someone so openly insulted though. Bush has been used I think, by people much smarter than he is. He was promoted way beyond his level of competence by people who knew very well what they were doing.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
its been debunked. they didn't snub him. I have nothing but contempt for CNN and journo Sanchez for allowing this to air, even tho I think dubya is a walking disaster at best and maybe far worse. can't find the orig thread - the mods will o doubt inform you.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
He was not snubbed, what they failed to report was that earlier in the day he greeted ALL of them individually and they ALL shook his hand gladly. There is footage of it as well. Nice way to try to make a non event. The anchor in this piece is a tool.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
its been debunked. they didn't snub him. I have nothing but contempt for CNN and journo Sanchez for allowing this to air, even tho I think dubya is a walking disaster at best and maybe far worse. can't find the orig thread - the mods will o doubt inform you.

Sure it has. It's just coincidental that everyone there acted as though they couldn't see Bush and shook hands with everyone but him.

They undoubtedly adore him as much as the statue-toppling Iraqis do.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I did a thread search before I posted, couldn't find it either...

So what was the thory behind the debunking? Was he talking to them earlier and said "don't shake my hands" on stage later. The bloody thing was in Washington wasn't it? Why wouldn't they be shaking his hand in front of the cameras..

nicht verstehen as the Germans say.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Geesh! I saw this yesterday and could have kicked myself because I actually felt sorry for him. I know that he has brought this on himself... what goes around comes around, and considering all the suffering he has allowed to happen both here and abroad, feeling sorry is not an emotion I am fond of having when seeing this.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
debunked and then some...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GioTheGreek

I never was a fan of Bush, proud to say that I didn't vote for him 2 even.

Before we all start feeling sorry for this man, we must look at what he has done. I therefore have no pity for this man; thousands of American lives have been lost, hundred of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians dead, trillions of dollars spent on an unnecessary war, our civil liberties have been reduced here at home, bail-outs after bail-outs of zombie business entities.

Nope, this man deserves no pity. He should go quietly back to Texas and live the rest of his life as a pariah.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No amount of "debunking" can hide the fact that the leaders of many other countries, in this video, glanced at Bush with cold contempt, then looked away, all smiles for whoever else was around.

Perhaps they did shake his hand earlier.
I guess organising a photo-op was the only way Bush could get them to.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
debunked and then some...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thank you for the link.

new topics

top topics

join