It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy Assassination: The fatal shot came from the drain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Tom Wilson's shocking analysis proving that the shot came from the drain!

ca.youtube.com...

Ed,

I missed the earlier part of this exchange but have always believed the fatal shot came from the storm sewer on Elm Street to the right front of the motorcade. This was not from speculation or photo angling. The letter from Ed T, whoever that is, hits the nail on the head. I used to crawl down in the sewer with Penn Jones in 60s and it is quite different today. For one thing, the bottom has been filled in (note the flattening of the pipe opening at the bottom) and the opening that used to come up to my armpits now only reaches my waist. Oliver Stone repaved the street for his film and considerably reduced the size of the opening onto the street. It was more than ample and wide for the head shot. And Penn Jones, Jim Garrison and other critics placed the shot there from reports by witnesses and the physical evidence. It was Mark Lane in the late 60's who tried to move everyone up to the Grassy Knoll.

1. Earwitnesses heard a completely different sound from the last shot fired, one saying it echoed as if in a sewer.

2. Connally and others in the motorcade smelled gunpowder during the events. Smoke rose upwards from the fence area atop the Grassy Knoll, and would not have reached them. However, the passing of the first car in the motorcade would suck air and smoke out of the sewer hole and along the route of the motorcade.

3. A shot from the Grassy Knoll would have reached JFK's head at a downward angle, exiting from the base of his skull, and driving him down into the seat as it sent him backwards. A close examination of his reaction in both Zapruder and Nix films shows that he rises up from the seat as he is thrown back at over 100 mph. The fatal shot blew out the upper right portion of his skull. Both are consistent with a shot from below.

4. Brain matter and skull fragments explode upwards and travel back and to the left with great velocity at the moment of impact. Jackie later revealed that she picked up a portion of skull on the left rear of the car behind her seat, before being pushed back in by Clint Hill. A portion of skull was found near the curb on the south side of Elm, nearly 30 feet behind the position of the car at the point of the fatal shot and across the street.

5. Officer Billy Hargis was riding his motorcycle to the left rear of JFK's limousine and witnessed the head shot. He was quoted in the Warren Commission testimony saying that he was hit so hard with a skull fragment through his leather jacket that he thought he had been hit by a bullet. He looked down to see he was covered with blood, stopped and got off his motorcycle, and said "Am I hit?" He later parked the motorcycle over the opening of the sewer and ran up the Grassy Knoll with other witnesses. Quoted in the Dallas Morning News on the 30th anniversary of the assassination, Hargis recalled the event and said the brain and blood matter arced up and came down on him. Again, all this is more consistent with a shot from below and to the front.

6. The storm sewer is a good hidden location, one that a military sniper would choose. Penn Jones crawled through the pipes and discovered that going west along Elm leads to the vertical pipe that opens behind the Grassy Knoll fence near the overpass, and going across Elm and to the east leads to a grate in the basement of the Dallas jail. He yelled out when he got there, but no one responded.

7. The sewer shot was rarely mentioned by researchers or the public after Lane focused on the Grassy Knoll, but a few of us kept seeking the evidence. Subsequent "tell all" books by alleged participants usually repeat the standard locations, the TSBD window or the Grassy Knoll, for verisimilitude. A book published in the 1990's, long after it would have been fashionable to lie about the sewer location, titled Treason is My Daily Bread, by Mikhail Ledbedev, reveals his role in a plot involving Nazi intelligent agent Reinhard Gehlen to kill Kennedy in Dallas, and mentions that he was sent to shoot from the storm sewer. He may be covering for the real assassin in this, but by picking the sewer location he adds credibility to his account in my view. There are many other indications that Gehlen and his cold war spy network that formed our CIA were part of the JFK assassination conspiracy.

In the end though, it does not matter exactly where the shots came from or who fired them, even. None of that leads us back to the plotters, but the patsy Oswald does. Focusing endlessly on Dealey Plaza will never solve the crime. The bullets came from the Pentagon, no matter what direction they took. John Judge

www.ratical.org...

I have heard about the possibility of a shot from the storm drain for many years and even met the daughter of a woman who said she and friends witnessed someone firing from the drain opening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Were shots fired from the Grassy Knoll and Book Depository as a cover for the drain shooter? Or was the drain shooter 'Plan B' after the Grassy Knoll shooter failed? I believe the latter is the likely explanation, since after the first shots, perp William Greer slowed the car down (This was hidden in the Zapruder hoax film). The likely explanation is that other members of the Black-Ops hit team fired but missed, and Greer realized he had to slow down to make the target easier. After he slowed down, the operative in the drain took his shot and hit. That's my personal theory. I don't like to theorize. I don't like to guess..

The facts are:

*Analysis showed that the fatal shot must have come from the drain.
*Tests showed that the fatal shot could have easily been fired from that area.
*Tests showed that an assassin in the drain would have an escape route.
*A number of eye, ear, and nose witnesses had accounts that back up the drain theory.
*The damage to Kennedy's head is consistent with a shot from below
*Police investigated a report of a man with a rifle in the vicinity of Trinity River shortly after the assassination. Trinity River is where an escape from the sewer would lead.

The drain is the most likely theory for the location where the fatal shot was fired from.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by LordCarpainter]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well, if the message at the end is legit, then its got a good chance of being probably.

funny thing is, an x-files episode actually was about jfk being shot by an assasin, from the drain..

wasnt it the lonegunmen x-files people who also played an episode about the towers being hit?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I don't usually click on JFK stuff but I did this one and add my two cents.

JFK died what in 1963 and people are still going on about it. Do these people have a life. What difference would it make in your life if you find out the government or PTB had him killed. Most of the people alive then that would have had anything to do with it are either really old or dead. You think they will drag someone into court or something. So a shooter in a storm drain working for the CIA/NSA/DOD/etc (pick one) took him out some 45 years ago. Shouldn't we investigate to make sure Booth really was the only shooter of Lincoln. I watched a really nice funeral for him, world leaders morning, little john john saluted his caisson and everyone cried. The secret service got smarter so no more convertibles. Regan got shot so more agent coverage. I may not be happy a president is assassinated but the country continued and I don't think it is healthy to dwell on what a JFK presidency might have been, what he might have done. If and when we have the technology to view alternate time lines then we may be able to find out. Sorry for the rant but that is my two cents on things. I know this site is all about deny ignorance but how long do you beat a dead horse?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
until its actually dead!

You cannot say leaving the JFK murder unsolved is ok,
he's was the president of the United States, and he averted a nuclear war.

Thats scary being someone wasnt happy with him for doing so!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
My point was, when do we accept the evidence presented and close the case. This is like a cold case that an old detective keeps reopening hoping for the answer before he retires. Will there ever be enough proof to satisfy everyone? Not likely. People have processed those videos with every video editing technology we had and have. Do you keep going over and over the same evidence until you force a conclusion that satisfies the premise of a conspiracy. Unless we can go back in time with multi-angle high speed photography and real time ballistics tracking we may never know. Of course if we did that someone would want to warn the secret service and mess up our time line.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Very interesting, indeed.
I take it Velvet Death isn't a fan of history's unsolved mysteries, or more specifically, witnessing the process that yeilds the simple answers that the rest of us can make sense of.
As for learning the truth of old secrets, well, that never gets old for me.
Statutes of limitations are created simply for procedural reasons to keep things moving along and prevent the systems in question from being bogged down. In the meantime, why did you choose to voice your opinion here if you're so fed up?

Anyways, not to divert attention from the OT.
I do find it frustrating that this poor guy has nothing by some old photos to go on...in this age of HD everything, I can't imagine what it would be like if he had, say, just a better photo, if and how that might change his findings.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Velvet Death

Well, it is simply because people do still find new things in old evidence. New ways of looking and fresh sets of eyes can still bring new out of old.

see

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet Death
My point was, when do we accept the evidence presented and close the case. This is like a cold case that an old detective keeps reopening hoping for the answer before he retires. Will there ever be enough proof to satisfy everyone? Not likely. People have processed those videos with every video editing technology we had and have. Do you keep going over and over the same evidence until you force a conclusion that satisfies the premise of a conspiracy. Unless we can go back in time with multi-angle high speed photography and real time ballistics tracking we may never know. Of course if we did that someone would want to warn the secret service and mess up our time line.

John F. Kennedy's murder needs to be exposed. Exposing it will not only help people realize that 'conspiracy theories' are sometimes true but it will also expose one of the Octopus' crimes. When people accept the fact that JFK was taken out by covert elements of the US Military-Intelligence community, some more people will realize that 9-11/7-7/OKC/Columbine/V-Tech were also crimes of this covert network.

Also, it's an unsolved mystery. Keep going at it until it's solved. The truth must come out.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter
community, some more people will realize that 9-11/7-7/OKC/Columbine/V-Tech were also crimes of this covert network.

Also, it's an unsolved mystery. Keep going at it until it's solved. The truth must come out.

I am a little curious about columbine and VA Tech. I never heard of them being called government conspiracies before. Have any place you can direct me to learn a bit more about that?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
speaking of fresh sets of eyes... here are mine.
and what they have noticed.

the shot couldn't have come from the drain.
watch the blood/brain matter plume...
it plumes from the front of the face, and is blown backward by the wind/airflow.

but the wound on the rear of the skull is way too big to be an entry wound.

so we have 2 pieces of infallible proof that contradict each other.
one says shot from the front,
other says shot from the back.

has anyone even tried to explore the possibility of it being a small charge detonated on the back of the head or a tiny shaped charge placed in/near the supposed bullet wound?

the shooters would then have been simply nothing more than a big cover.
and no matter where you try to find the shooter of the fatal shot, you'll always miss the truth.

it seems to me that a small charge is possible.
even if it turns out to be false... it's still worth checking.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Front seat would've been the best place in all the chaos_javascript:icon('
')

Why did Jackie try to climb out the back? _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i thought about the front seat too... but it's the direction of the spatter that gets me.
the initial spatter direction is forward, against the flow of any bullet shot from the front.

it's a very confusing mystery.

and i think it's one that will remain unsolved until the invention of time viewing technologies.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Originally posted by LordCarpainter
community, some more people will realize that 9-11/7-7/OKC/Columbine/V-Tech were also crimes of this covert network.

I am a little curious about columbine and VA Tech. I never heard of them being called government conspiracies before. Have any place you can direct me to learn a bit more about that?

Columbine:

The report of Columbine Research Task Force (Must Read!):
www.apfn.org...

Fintan Dunne's show with Ralph Zaeschmar (Starviego):
breakfornews.com...

Virginia Tech:

A blog that covered some of the suspicious aspects of the V.Tech incident:
thevirginiatechconspiracy.blogspot.com...

Legit Government's list of sourced V.Tech smoking guns (Must Read!):
www.legitgov.org...

BreakForNews discussion on Virginia Tech (Must Read!):
breakfornews.com...

The North Illinois University shooting is also a black op:

www.breakfornews.com...
www.legitgov.org...

The Omaha Mall Shooting was an Op too:

www.jackbloodforum.com...
www.breakfornews.com...
www.total411.info...

The Red Lake High School Massacre was also a Black Op:

www.jackbloodforum.com...

A lot of these mass shootings are PsyOps.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is a great thread
I really enjoyed the JFK film footage analysis as to it been a hoax! A cut and paste job 1960's style,clever. will it take 40 odd years for technology to catch up to see the real 911 twin tower scenario?

Also just reading up on the other shootings/events that could be psy-opp's, i have read about the Red Lake High School shooting and the fact Jeff Weise was a poster on ATS and reading his post's and his profile is just creepy.

Yet it does sound like he may have been a MKULTRA type patsy. Of course this is speculation, but if so what was the conspiracy theory? to pass a part of ( or? ) the second amendment? or to snatch another liberty from you the USA?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
This is a great thread
I really enjoyed the JFK film footage analysis as to it been a hoax! A cut and paste job 1960's style,clever. will it take 40 odd years for technology to catch up to see the real 911 twin tower scenario?

Also just reading up on the other shootings/events that could be psy-opp's, i have read about the Red Lake High School shooting and the fact Jeff Weise was a poster on ATS and reading his post's and his profile is just creepy.

Yet it does sound like he may have been a MKULTRA type patsy. Of course this is speculation, but if so what was the conspiracy theory? to pass a part of ( or? ) the second amendment? or to snatch another liberty from you the USA?

The perps had plenty of time to edit the Zapruder film. Zapruder himself had close ties to the CIA. His job was to document the event. Henry Luce, a Skull & Bones/CFR/Knights of Malta member purchased the film and hid it away for 11 years before finally releasing the edited/layered/copy'n'pasted/re-timed version to the public.

Yep, when are people going to realize that the 911 'planes' were just more TV fakery, just like the 'non-stop car' in the Zapruder film.

I think that all of the ShootingOPs have more to do with the agenda to re-educate/chip/drug children and turn schools into prisons. My personal theory in relation to Jeff Weise is that he was programmed to carry out the massacre. As always, though, he had help from an operative. Initial reports stated that a shooter had been taken into custody. Nothing more was heard about this in the aftermath.

Reading through Weise's ATS posts, you find indications of MKULTRA programming:

"Lately I've been having some really strange dream's, they seem very realistic and filled with colour and sound's, they really are more realistic than dream's from like last month, but a few night's ago I had this dream where I saw this very evil, very creepy canine's face coming toward's me, and I heard someone say "Shoot!," either way everything went black and I could feel my whole body jerking and shaking, and while this was happening I could hear very loud and very distinct gunshot's, mostly machine gun fire... I found it very weird and woke up immediately after feeling a little disoriented..." www.belowtopsecret.com...

"I was laying in my bed, facing my computer and TV, I could see my alarm clock across the room, it's red numbers, and the yellowish glow the light on the extension cord gives, I could see this black figure. It was really well defined against the darkness, sort of darker then dark (I know that sounds weird but thats how it was), about 3 ft tall... For some reason, I reached for it (I was in the dreamy state -- but I could tell I WASN'T dreaming), and touched it. I was sort of scared, but it was then (after touching it) I fell right back into a deep sleep..." www.abovetopsecret.com...

"But it happened in my bedroom, I woke up from a sound sleep with the weirdest feeling. It felt like electricity had filled the entire room, and I could feel it in the air, like the air was thicker. The northern lights were also out that night, and everytime I tried to sleep in my room again that same night it felt like something was pulling me out of my body, like the electricity was acting as a magnet. Come to think of it I should have just let myself be taken, but I didn't like the way it felt, so I spent the rest of the night draped over the living room couch." www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I feel a strong connection to the 1930s and Nazi Germany, I used to have small "clips" (I just call them that, because they were really short, but really detailed), in my head as a kid and still do have them now and then, a few of them were of parades and combat scenarios... My mom used to tell me I used to ask her "remember when I died?"" www.abovetopsecret.com... ... rshift=yes

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This was a mistake. Sorry mods.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet Death

I'm not dead and I don't think of myself as really old. I imagine I appear that way to kid's who think 40 is over the hill and 50 is ancient

The reason it won't die is the impact on us. It was a different time then. Kennedy was loved by the voters in a way nobody other than maybe Reagan has been in our lives. He was the Real Deal and not some weak imitation of a leader. When he died the whole nation wept real tears. The whole country shut down. 9/11 was nothing in comparison.

When he stood up for what was right in the world, the whole country was ready to back his play. You live now in a time where there have been no real leaders and nobody to follow. This is a time of a sociopathic society with no vision or goals and everyone is out for number one and everyone else be damned.

Kennedy will matter until we are dead and we are just starting to retire and will be with you for many more years.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Well, if the message at the end is legit, then its got a good chance of being probably.

funny thing is, an x-files episode actually was about jfk being shot by an assasin, from the drain..

wasnt it the lonegunmen x-files people who also played an episode about the towers being hit?

Haha, I saw that the other on tv a few nights ago! It has all been solved people. Cigarette Smoking Man killed JFK and MLK...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

great stuff, yeah i have been reading up on these MK ULTRA ops and the how why which and where and it's mind blowing, NWO here we come! I'm UK but things here are a mess as well, i mean come on! the whole DR David Kelly and the WM D's he stated would not be found ( and they weren't! ) so he kills himself? yeah right O?? any way great read and now I'm off to bed as it is 4:45AM yawn. sorry it's a bit of a lame post but i just wanted to give you the heads up for a good read.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Keep in mind that Kennedy was shot on the steepest part of Elms road. So the back of the car was higher up than the front. That gave an perfect angle shooting from the drains.
From now on all our efforts should be, to prove this course with mathematical precision.
(Some shots were fired from the grassy slope with an hidden alarm pistol synchronised with the shots from the drains. This was done to divert attention The shots from the book deposite store were of no real significance)
It is of immense importance to prove that this monstrous crime has been commited by the highest gouverment circles. It had tremendous implications for the future. This is what we call the making of history. Remember that Kennedy was hit in his Skull and Bones (!!!)

From that moment on democracy was dead. The recent Obama is just a figurehead. He was chosen because of his fantastic speeches, so was Hitler.
Down from the gutter but not free

Luiwimmes from Holland

[edit on 12-6-2009 by luiwimmes]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by luiwimmes]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join