It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe in the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

I suggest you actually do research then instead of posting based on ignorance. For those who are studied, we know the truth and the battle lines are drawn. You better get a years worth of food lined up quick.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I agree largely with the first poster. Though, I do not believe in a central conspiracy; rather, I view there are more than one vying for control of various resources or control. While I think conspiracies are worth investigating, I do think some people will become the wackos that many believe conspiracy theorists to be. I think many factors in life can push one into grabbing onto some of these ideas as something to blame. I sometimes find some theorists as scary as the NWO itself. One factor that tends to trouble me is the melding of conservative religion and conspiracy. For instance, I do not believe there is a thing about the Apocalypse of John which indicates it as a prophecy of the end times. It seems a shining example of using eschatological imagery to represent the time in which the author lived. Responding to any real threat the NWO might represent is hard to do and spread when it is tempered with racism, religious bigotry, rigid thinking, and ignorance. Many believe that the religious right is so set on the end times that they are actually finding ways to make it happen. My experience in life would make me more likely to believe that than many of the theories I have read on here as of late. Forcing the end is a dangerous game that no one has the right to play. No group has a trademark on God. If the enemy of the NWO is the Inquisition, then I am scared of either being victorious. I desire free thought, free religion, and individuality.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
They don't have control over the internet and probably never will.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I really like the points you raised.

However, in the new information age of the internet and with all the new technologies people are discussing issues and overthrowing this “shadow government” more thoroughly and easily reaching those who have similar ideals.

I think they wish to totally dominate us and use things like the Real ID to keep us from mobilizing. They wish to strip us of our freedom by using fears of foreign terrorism so that they can fort our efforts to overthrow them if they are ever exposed.

That's the one world government conspiracy, them making sure they maintain their power.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Well said, good fellow. You have highlighted a weakness in the New World Order argument. I, too, have tossed this dilemma around in my head. A crucial element in retaining the power that those behind scenes have is secrecy. Secrecy, in fact, may be the biggest factor. As you said, they already have everything - money, power, uninformed/misinformed public, etc. It's just covert control.

However, if they were to go overt with it, I believe that the grip they would have on everything would loosen. It is indeed powerful to reveal to the entire world that your longtime fascist conspiracy has finally come to fruition and that you now control everything.

Forget secrecy. They are ready and this will happen.

Global Warming Court Will Punish You

One of the highest ranking lawyers in the UK has called for the creation of an International Court, similar to the Int'l Ct. of Justice in the Hague, to enforce environmental laws, including fines and other penalties against nations, businesses and even individuals!

The link to the story:

The Telegraph

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Stephen Hockman, QC, a former chairman of the Bar Council, is calling for an international court for the environment to punish states that fail to protect wildlife and prevent climate change.

According to Hockman, "the court may be able to fine businesses or states but its main role will be in making "declaratory rulings" that influence and embarrass countries into upholding the law."

Gordon Brown, the British Prime Minister, has agreed to take this proposal into account at the upcoming UN Climate Change Conference in Poznan, Poland, when considering how to make these international agreements on climate change binding.

Such a Court represents just one more step of relinquishing sovereign and personal rights to an international body that "would influence public opinion which in turn would force Governments to take the environment seriously."

What makes this even more alarming than it would otherwise be is the fact that mounting evidence supports the opinions of many that GW is a sham based on selective examples and ignorant of empiric evidence that the Earth may in fact be cooling, and that man has little or no influence over either!

A spokesman for Friends of the Earth said: "We think any institution that is going to promote and help people enforce their right to a clean and healthy environment is a good thing."

Are we ready for Greenpeace, PETA, and Friends of the Earth to have an international forum with which to harass business and individuals with legal sanction? Have you checked your emissions lately?

[edit on 11-12-2008 by jdub297]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I'm not sure I see this as NWO. I'll need to look into it more, but I doubt my opinion will change.

In my mind there is a big difference between global government; which I see being represented in this article and the "NWO". Just my $.02

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherageI think they wish to totally dominate us and use things like the Real ID to keep us from mobilizing. They wish to strip us of our freedom by using fears of foreign terrorism so that they can fort our efforts to overthrow them if they are ever exposed.

That's the one world government conspiracy, them making sure they maintain their power.

You could have that with a few crooked politicians in one country. We have plenty of those here without the NWO scenario

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Good post and point OP

It goes without saying that this also plays largely in the back of my mind, and to some extent the ever burning question for me to continue, a catalyst if you will, on my own research is ''what IF a new world order isn't such the fascist revolution that it is percieved to be?''

You quite correctly have pointed out the measures of control and the deceit that is so cleverly intertwined with our current day to day systems. It's very much apparent that while we have no solid evidence written in a bill or law, that their goal is for complete domination, there are certainly things motioned by all governments on this planet that would lead us to believe that a new world order is nothing more than 'negative' by motive. Would you agree?

I've seen much of Alex Jones's work and I have various views about him as a person as opposed to his work respectively, but I accept that he's doing something he believes to be the 'current' state of affairs. That's not to say I believe him mind you, I just open my mind and reserve my own views. Anyways, I'm going off on tangent here...

Point I'd like to make is that I agree with the reasoning of your view point and I too happen to feel that there's a possiblity that this could be a mere belief, a conundrum if you will, whereby what reasearch has taught us may not actually be 'true'...

But, then again it could be true.

I hate sitting on the fence, but sometimes, you get a better view from there!

Good thread Sir!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752

Good post and point OP

It goes without saying that this also plays largely in the back of my mind, and to some extent the ever burning question for me to continue, a catalyst if you will, on my own research is ''what IF a new world order isn't such the fascist revolution that it is percieved to be?''

I've had very similar thoughts

Originally posted by BAZ752You quite correctly have pointed out the measures of control and the deceit that is so cleverly intertwined with our current day to day systems. It's very much apparent that while we have no solid evidence written in a bill or law, that their goal is for complete domination, there are certainly things motioned by all governments on this planet that would lead us to believe that a new world order is nothing more than 'negative' by motive. Would you agree?

Yes, definitely. As I said, they want covert, not overt control.

Originally posted by BAZ752I've seen much of Alex Jones's work and I have various views about him as a person as opposed to his work respectively, but I accept that he's doing something he believes to be the 'current' state of affairs. That's not to say I believe him mind you, I just open my mind and reserve my own views. Anyways, I'm going off on tangent here...

Point I'd like to make is that I agree with the reasoning of your view point and I too happen to feel that there's a possiblity that this could be a mere belief, a conundrum if you will, whereby what reasearch has taught us may not actually be 'true'...

But, then again it could be true.

I hate sitting on the fence, but sometimes, you get a better view from there!

Good thread Sir!

Sitting on the fence is a good thing sometimes. I do it often!

I think when humanity moves to a one world system (and we will, but probably not in our lifetimes), it will be a very organic and natural thing, and it will be to our betterment.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

At the moment it's all the possibles and probables that make it too hard to contemplate. Essentially, there are other (dare I say this) 'highly influencial' theories surrounding the development of the human race, globally, and either way, it's purely down to the individual to best interpret what they 'perceive' to be the reality.

New World Order, for me, cannot be catergorised by neither 'good' or 'evil'. It's percpetion that enbles it to be labelled either / or, but not the reality, the collective reality that is.

Call this a petty example if you will, but take a look at very small isolated communities around the globe; indigenous peoples, tribes et al. The actual foundations of their hierachy, or in most cases 'monarchal' patterns are actually quite peaceful and tend to consider the 'collective' as opposed to the individual. I appreciate that this by no means quantifies a credible comparison to westernised culture on the planet, but the fundaments are very similar. It's about protecting the cause, achieving balance in life and within their environment. It's interesting to say the least.

In context, relating this to New World Order can be difficult, but consider that recent patterns of human behaviour have proven NOT to observe equilibriums with our surrounding environments, it makes you wonder, and only wonder IF a New World Order is merely a tool to help us observe certain equlibriums.

I'll probably take some stick for that last sentence, but it's only one of MANY questions I put to myself...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherageI think they wish to totally dominate us and use things like the Real ID to keep us from mobilizing. They wish to strip us of our freedom by using fears of foreign terrorism so that they can fort our efforts to overthrow them if they are ever exposed.

You could have that with a few crooked politicians in one country. We have plenty of those here without the NWO scenario

Not really, if they were exposed for everything they’ve done do you really think the people would sit back and allow them to maintain power? If they were exposed for the faulty banking system, attacks against their own country, child abuse involvement, etc, etc, etc you really think at this point in history they could maintain power. I guess that’s where we disagree; I think that would definitely risk their power, which is why they want to prevent the risk.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherageNot really, if they were exposed for everything they’ve done do you really think the people would sit back and allow them to maintain power? If they were exposed for the faulty banking system, attacks against their own country, child abuse involvement, etc, etc, etc you really think at this point in history they could maintain power. I guess that’s where we disagree; I think that would definitely risk their power, which is why they want to prevent the risk.

I'm not sure where we are disagreeing to be honest. I don't think anyone wants to risk their power. I agree with you that the corrupt behind the scenes people want to stay that way. They want to stay covert. I think that's what you're saying? If not I apologize.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join