It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 headed beast in the book of Revelation (best explination I've ever seen)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I'm sure many people that post on ATS have seen this video... It is remarkable. While I don't believe the information in this video is nessasarily true, I still think it's the best explination I've ever seen.

So anyway... Just wanted people to know that if your trying to understand the Book of Revelations, and you haven't seen this video... WATCH IT.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Is a seven headed beat a new way of counting music?

You might want to start by editing the title.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
and he will not be regarded by women. Makes sense if the Pope as the Pope is celibate. However, what would be the mark of the beast? Surely the Pope has no authority to place a mark on every person in the world so that they could not buy or sell without it. And really, if you wanna talk about a church that was borne out of sin look at the Church of England aka the Protestant church. It is guilty of all the same atrocities that the Catholic church was, as it was part of the Catholic church, during a good portion of its time. Yet they broke off of the Catholic Church for reasons of lust and sin; divorce and adultery.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
looks more like an advertisement.

waste of 8 minuets.
just another persons interpretation .
Im sure you could relate this to many other events.

I think the bible is a load of crap, its meaning lost over the many years.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
its interesting because the anti-christ is supposed to be without regard for woman. A pope is celibate, thus would not have regard for woman. However, how on the earth is a pope supposed to get such power that he rules over the world and eventually creates a one-world economy? It sounds a bit outrageous, and actually sounds like the only people who wouldn't follow him are the atheists. Further, there is another church out there that is guilty of the same atrocities and more: the Church of England, a.k.a. the Protestant Church. They were the church born out of sin, they were part of the Catholic Church until a King decided that he wanted to do multiple woman and get away with it. Its a bit ridiculous.

And I like how they say "Pope John Paul II's" death was the most watched ever on television, and he was the most popular ever. DUH! He was around since the 70's, as Pope, and was pope as Television entered into its Golden Age, something that every other Pope did not even have the luxury of having. Kind of an extraordinarily dumb thing to say. Finally, why John Paul II? The video is actually very disrespectful to someone who is dead. This would be like saying Ronald Regan is going to arise from the dead and rule as the Anti-Christ. Btw, the city on 7 hills can be anything, and he interprets everything else very loosely except that. Why can't 7 hills mean 7 continents? Maybe its Capital Hill. The whole thing is a stretch, and you could fit almost anyone into that interpretation; pick and choose how you interpret it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
its interesting because the anti-christ is supposed to be without regard for woman. A pope is celibate, thus would not have regard for woman. However, how on the earth is a pope supposed to get such power that he rules over the world and eventually creates a one-world economy? It sounds a bit outrageous, and actually sounds like the only people who wouldn't follow him are the atheists. Further, there is another church out there that is guilty of the same atrocities and more: the Church of England, a.k.a. the Protestant Church. They were the church born out of sin, they were part of the Catholic Church until a King decided that he wanted to do multiple woman and get away with it. Its a bit ridiculous.

And I like how they say "Pope John Paul II's" death was the most watched ever on television, and he was the most popular ever. DUH! He was around since the 70's, as Pope, and was pope as Television entered into its Golden Age, something that every other Pope did not even have the luxury of having. Kind of an extraordinarily dumb thing to say. Finally, why John Paul II? The video is actually very disrespectful to someone who is dead. This would be like saying Ronald Regan is going to arise from the dead and rule as the Anti-Christ. Btw, the city on 7 hills can be anything, and he interprets everything else very loosely except that. Why can't 7 hills mean 7 continents? Maybe its Capital Hill. The whole thing is a stretch, and you could fit almost anyone into that interpretation; pick and choose how you interpret it.

The Anti-Christ and the 7 headed Beast are completley different subjects.
The video doesn't suggest that John Paul the II is the anti-Christ... does it?

I've done a little research on who might the anti-christ... and from what I've learned, the person will be Jewish.

Anyway... thanks for the reply, and I'm happy to see your opinion.

Revelations is a tricky subject, and I agree that the whole thing is a stretch, but it was written for a reason...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When it talks about the head injury that is something the Anti-christ will receive, I think the seven hill thing is referring to New Babylon or whatever its called, but I'm not really sure. Also, the 5 that were, one that is, and the other that is yet to come, I believe it says the other is the beast. Again, not 100% sure. What I took from that was, and I may be wrong, that the Church was the whore of Babylon, and Pope John Paul II was the anti-christ

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
When it talks about the head injury that is something the Anti-christ will receive, I think the seven hill thing is referring to New Babylon or whatever its called, but I'm not really sure. Also, the 5 that were, one that is, and the other that is yet to come, I believe it says the other is the beast. Again, not 100% sure. What I took from that was, and I may be wrong, that the Church was the whore of Babylon, and Pope John Paul II was the anti-christ

Oh no... That's not what I took from it... John Paul II was the the sixth head of the beast that had an injury. That is all, nothing more, nothing less.

He's the guy that really made the Roman Catholic Church .... uhhh how do I say it?.... popular again?

I still think the whore of Babylon, The Seven Headed Beast, The False Prophet, and the Anti-Christ are completley diferet subjects.

Again, I've seen so many interpretations of Revelations, that it's almost pointless to read unless you have wisdom. But this video does explain The Purple and Gold, Seven Hills, better than any other explination I've ever heard.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Revelations is a tricky subject, and I agree that the whole thing is a stretch, but it was written for a reason...

researchnews.osu.edu...

16 reasons actually...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I do believe that the church has been hijacked and made into something

only evil would devise. Maybe now a real pope can take the "sede

vacante" of the papal throne. Hopefully he will not have any other agenda

on earth than the salvation of souls. No earthly affair is meant to be

governed by a pope, like Paul 2. He really did allot of harm by changing

the church into the mess Vatican 2 wanted it to become. That is, after

Vatican 2 was hijacked to reform the church, unnecessarily. So instead of

just translating the prayers and mass into the native language of the

people in attendance from Latin, they decided warp the church into a

worldly, political, new age, farce. Just another good thing evil ends.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Satan is a tricky fellow. Someone once said that the best trick Satan has ever done was to con people that he doesn't exist. If Satan doesn't exist then there couldn't possibly be a God. So since Satan wants people to turn their backs to God he tricks them into thinking he isn't real.

No one will know who the Anti Christ is until it is to late. If people could look at him and say "oh he's the anti christ" then it wouldn't be very beneficial to Satan.

The Anti Christ will come and there will nothing you or I can do about it. The only thing for us to do once he is in the public eye is to see the signs and fight him tooth and nail.

top topics

join