It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Top Secret Information

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
reply to post by PhyberDragon

That's some of the craziest sh I've ever heard.

Thanks, I guess. The response was to "predisposed"'s comment:

well. nothing has changed really has it. you can debate over how ets or strange species that even originate from earth breath, interact, the level of their technology etc. But guys... this is a distraction. Even if you met an ET, or the government went through a large disclosure, what would it change?

I think you all know that what you have desperately and in some cases hopelessly been searching for your entire lives, lives within nothing at all related to the external world to a large extent, and by focussing on its events, you are merely displacing the work there is to be done.

It sounds crazy because it is. But that doesn't mean we are crazy. Maybe we are, but maybe our search will reveal that too. Either way we can't lose by not giving up. As the X-Files says, The truth Is Out There. And some of us know what we know. I went on to work for the ACIENT Intelligence Division of the Pentagon's Weapons Dept. Spec Op's for the US NAVY. There really are UFO and USO Offices within the Government, and they really are inundated with working and alleged incidents. If only I could "talk" on an open forum, it'd blow your mind. Some dream of getting into the field I was in and rarer still make it. They dropped 3 successive classes before mine. And of our 77 original only 26 of us stuck together and made it. People shouldn't scoff what they don't know. Shouldn't buy what's too easy to believe. and shouldn't discredit those who face Levinworth or worse to reveal what they've been privy to. The only reason they're not incarcerated or worse is because it would give them more credibility than they should already have. I've never seen a gray or any of the types described in the usual course of these sights, but hey, better to search for a gray and find the real thing than to not have searched at all and become fodder for an institutionalized social engineering. Besides, if only I could tell what I know to be not only probable, but, true. There are things out there. Sailors used to warn people there was more to the Ocean and the World than you've seen in your limited view of your valleys and plains. I would say that it applies today as well. There is more to your World than you may think. Believe me or not, but, I know that it's a fact.

BTW: Off subject, but, here's a tip. If you make a questionable post, you may want to edit to turn the Signature off. Legally, they make your electronic medium work admissable in court as a legally forged signatory instrument. In case anyone cared to know.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The statment was like they never understood at the time.The greys absorb a liquid food on the skin & excreet it the same way like eating with your arse lo.Thats why in so many abduction cases the victims said there was a strong smell of amonia.The waste comes back out the skin,similar to sweat but all over.I cant remember the main diet but some one from the millitary said they like ice cream too lo

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
I went on to work for the ACIENT Intelligence Division of the Pentagon's Weapons Dept. Spec Op's for the US NAVY. There really are UFO and USO Offices within the Government, and they really are inundated with working and alleged incidents. If only I could "talk" on an open forum, it'd blow your mind.

It's ACINT not ACIENT.

And sorry I don't believe a word of your story about picking the lock of a briefcase. Anyone transporting material handcuffed to their arm would not be doing so in the course of a transfer between bases, with a convenient stop by your house. They would go directly to their destination.

The Defense Courier System handles physical transportation of highly classified info. Even if your relative was transporting this material, he let you pick the lock and work out the combination all while the briefcase was hand cuffed to his arm ? Didn't think that story through did you ?

Also if he was transporting material that classified, and upon arrival, it was discovered the seals were broken, he'd be in a heap of trouble. That's not something you laugh off, oh my nephew got into it when I wasn't looking.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
He has claimed a full bird colonel gave him the book called "The Assessment", then changed it to state he opened a safe and found the book there. In the interview (which was made recently) he states it was a full bird colonel again. Why would a colonel risk earning his star (and career) on giving a highly classified document to someone who clearly did not have a need to know?

I've heard Robert Dean speak in person. And when hearing his story, that is the first thing that popped into my mind as well. I don't dispute the man's military record, but his description of how he came into knowledge of the so called "Assessment" raises a lot of doubts in my mind.

I'm not convinced he's lying, I do believe UFO/alien information wasn't as tightly sequestered back then, as it is today. But I find his story about the Colonel tossing it on his desk, highly improbable.

PS, Cosmic Top Secret is simply a designator for TS Nato information.
As far as classified info goes, it's not that sensitive. A simple TS document with the NOFORN proword would be considered more sensitive, since it's TS material that cannot be shared with foreign governments. If this "Assessment" was a real document, I think it would be classified much higher than Cosmic Top Secret.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

You may be right as to the spelling of the acronym, that just means that even in the Service, I've apparently been spelling it wrong and it was either not pointed out or I just paid the correction no mind. Either way, I did what I said I did, I have family, friends, fellow members of the Armed Service who served with me, as well as a Service Record to verify it. That and I'm pretty certain I'd know whether I was there and did the things I did or not. Believe it or not. Just like anything else in here. I don't expect you to take my word for it, after all, I may be a liar, an agent provocateaur, or believe what can not be true, so might you for that matter. It is fine that you doubt me. But I didn't/ don't seek your approval. What's more, to imply that I didn't think my story through. You're right. I didn't. I just typed it, pretty much, as it came out. That's why I mispell and have to edit alot, mainly because I don't proofread and spell check. You got me there. The handcuff in question had about a foot of length to its' chain to allow for ease of movement during travel. He sat it on the table and paid it and me no mind, as I've already said. I'm sure he did get into trouble, I didn't ask him, but, I may now. Who knows. He was authorized to be a courier, maybe, it was one of his secondary duties or qualifications. I should think so, since he did in fact transport it, had travel orders for it and to be going where he was going, was travelling in full dress uniform and carried his sidearm. I did pick the lock as he was talking. And at my age then, I had no concept of the severity of trouble, if any, my actions may have had for him, the thought never crossed my mind. But, I don't believe I cared at the time because I did open it. I'd say maybe it was a psychosis that I believed it happened when it did not, but as we've talked about it since, now that we're older, we'd of had to have had the same delusion as he recalls the incident as well as I do. So do my mother, brother, and sisters. But hey, depite the military's extensive psychiatric profile assessment for both him and, later, I. And, despite making and Serving in Special Operations for the Special Forces Undersea Warfare Command Center, and his being the Rate and Rank in the USAF he was until he retired- we're both just quacks the government chose to let safeguard the Country. You debunk without proof rather than embrace with healthy scepticism, so what care I if you don't know the truth when you see it. Or, at least, consider me innocent until proven guilty. There's no point trying to give you the proof you seek, I'd of had to actually physically stolen the information in question, then I'd of had to personally hand deliver it to you personally for your close inspection as you wouldn't believe the findings of anyone I took it to otherwise, no matter how many sources verified it, and no matter how much trouble I might've gotten into, I'm betting, you'd call the actual information fake, if you didn't personally photograph, type, or sign it yourself. Then, I imagine, if you personally compiled the evidence firsthand, someone would tell you that you made it up as well. The idea is to examine from all the information you can and come to an educated decision, taking deliberate hoaxing into account, not to engage in pointless tearing down of story by story, you effectively dissuade the very truth tellers you claim to want to learn from. The sad thing is, I'm being honest and you'll never believe it and I know there will be one less informed person in the world. Educate yourself before you attempt to educate others. Fortunately, I will spark someone's interest and fuel their desire to keep searching, whereas you may well be lost to the truth of my words, there is still hope another has recieved them with, at least, modicum of skeptism, if not much else.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragonBut I didn't/ don't seek your approval.

You want somebody's approval. It's why you told your story.

Originally posted by PhyberDragonHe sat it on the table and paid it and me no mind,

I did pick the lock as he was talking. And at my age then,

At 8 years old, you picked the lock on the briefcase, AND discovered the combination ? A simple 3 digit combination lock has 1,000 possible combinations. 4 digits has 10,000 combinations etc. That's if the options are only 0-9. The government doesn't use cheap dept store briefcases to carry sensitive intelligence information.

Originally posted by PhyberDragonYou debunk without proof rather than embrace with healthy scepticism, so what care I if you don't know the truth when you see it. Or, at least, consider me innocent until proven guilty.

This isn't a court of law. Nobody is on trial. You made a bold claim. Your relative in the military was tasked with transporting material so sensitive, it was contained within a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. But on his way to deliver this data, he stopped by your house for a visit. And you broke into it while it was handcuffed to his wrist, but without him noticing until you'd opened it, and it contained photos of aliens ?

Originally posted by PhyberDragonThe idea is to examine from all the information you can and come to an educated decision, taking deliberate hoaxing into account, not to engage in pointless tearing down of story by story, you effectively dissuade the very truth tellers you claim to want to learn from. The sad thing is, I'm being honest and you'll never believe it and I know there will be one less informed person in the world. Educate yourself before you attempt to educate others

The educated decision I've made has to take deliberate hoaxing into account. It's the biggest problem facing the study of UFOs. Don't take it personally. There is nothing pointless about tearing down the extremely far fetched scenario you described. This site's motto is deny ignorance. I know for a fact the military doesn't have people transport highly classified information while on PCS leave between duty stations ! There is an entire government agency dedicated to that job, the defense courier service (DEFCOS)

Even if your relative was tasked with this job as a collateral duty, I guarantee he'd be under orders to travel directly to his destination. Stopping to make house calls would be an unacceptable security risk.

I never claimed to want to learn from any "truth tellers". I'm highly skeptical of people claiming to know the "truth". For the record, I'm 100% behind the idea that aliens are visiting this planet and there is a very high level conspiracy to conceal this from the general public. But that doesn't mean I'm giving credence or "benefit of the doubt" to anyone with an interesting story. Especially when the details of their account pertain to security protocols, and the proper safeguard of classified information, areas I have extensive personal experience with. If something smells, I'm going to voice my opinion.

Can you elaborate on your past experience ?
Were you special forces ? SWCC perhaps ? What was your source rate ? How did you get involved in the ACINT program ? Never heard of the "Special Forces Undersea Warfare Command Center". I know of something similar, but not a command center with operational responsibilities. Can you tell me more about it ? Where is it located? Thanks.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Can you elaborate on your past experience ? I told you all I recall.
Were you special forces ? Yes SWCC perhaps ? USS JEFFERSON CITY SSN 759 Los Angeles Improved Class CVBG PACFLEET COMSUBRON 7 Point Loma/ San Diego, CA. What was your source rate ? STS (Submarine Sonar Technician/ Operator Weapons Dept./ Acoustic Intelligence Terrorism/ Counter Terrorism Ice-Picking and numerous classified training and op's+ unofficial access to knowledge from all levels of Command from lowly recruits, through to Captain(Commander), on up through Base Commander and Rear Admirals, such as meeting and speaking in a galley with R. ADM Mike Borda (who created Seaman to Admiral Program) @ 2 weeks before his suicide over falsifying medals, during which he made bold statements to several recruits including I, almost desperate like. I won't dare say what, since I doubt the suicide angle, but hey, sh&^ is out there. How did you get involved in the ACINT program STS answers to ACINT and it's liason ? Never heard of the "Special Forces (Submarines US Naval)Undersea Warfare Command Center". I know of something similar, but not a command center with operational responsibilities. Can you tell me more about it ? We performed Operations for them on occasion. Where is it located? Don't know, normally reserved to Satellite through Crypto for Comm's. Thanks. Sorry if it sounds far flung. I wouldn't believe me either. No. I don't care for money, fame , or approval. People seriously search for truth, truth is there are things that go on in the Oceans which are eerily similiar to the skies. There really are photographs and records, faked or not in military possession, yes, he did state he chose to stop by as it was on the way and he'd not seen his sister in years. And, I really did pick that cheap old lock, it wasn't too hard. starting at 9999 and going down by odd numbers I did. 9999, 9997, 9995, etc. until somewhere around 98?? then Click. and the lock was kid of like one on my mom's door with a pinhole type lock to it, I learned I could use a paperclip to pick that (that and my sister's diaries) so the briefcase lock was easy. As far as Courrier Routines, I have no idea. I know what I know.

Take it or leave it. You had legit questions so I don't mind asking. I was just trying to say, sometimes military operational protocols do get bypassed..this Dean fellow got access to files because of Cosmic Clearance, my relative was transferring commands and made a convenient courrier who made, I'll grant you, a risky choice to come by and from that I was privy by sheer luck. Afterwards I went into Intelligence Operations and Research , among other things, as an STS for the USN. The roles and duties of that position fluctuated during various commercial/ Military assignments, such as for the Nat'l Oceanographic Inst. or At Sea vs In Port duties. Sometimes you just bump into the right people at the right time and hear and see their far out claims and documents (though most times unofficially or so classified it may as well as never happened) But things do happen, by man and unknown creatures alike. Their may be, in fact, no aliens in the sky, but, I doubt it, we have unknown cretures in the sea- some may qualify as dragons, and mechanized anomalies exist to, whether they covert foreign technologies we're clueless about, or our own covert technologies- which is odd because by virtue of our job we had access to everything we knew to exist ours/ and theirs, even all the stuff that's not on the books. You know the crew member you could say hi to who wore uniform for his vessel, vessel sits at the pier right in front of you you say what's it like on the XXX and they must say what XXX are you talking about I see nothing. So, I'm certain we have no idea what this stuff is is classified at levels above top secret passed on and never heard from again.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
We recieved much info from the ACIENT (I like that better than ACINT, sorry) and our liason. Anyways, we pretty much know quite a bit about everything beneath the waterline so when we don't know and they don't know, we're officially baffled and concerned. I can't detail much more than that. I am bound for life to Secrecy. However, if someone on high came forward and said we know what this is, knowing that what they are talking about is very much real, I'm always open to accept what they say, since, quack or not, they'd risk even more than I by talking. As far as what I experienced as a kid, I risk nothing and noone by discussing it, but, I don't know what more to say on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

It is quite possible CSM Dean did come across some highly classified UFO files. It is also possible someone else in the military told him to tell it as his story. The truth is we don't know, and no matter how nice and sincere the man is, we have to vet what he is stating. There is never any physical evidence (or documents turn out to be fake), and we are told to believe a fantastic tale with nothing to back it up. I personally would love for this to be true, but the errors and other problems of the story make it very hard to believe.

Even on this site, one of the things to watch for as a possible hoax is someone who changes their story. The story of CSM Dean and many others has changed quite a few times. That in itself should raise a red flag.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon

I told you all I recall.
Were you special forces ? Yes USS JEFFERSON CITY SSN 759 Los Angeles Improved Class CVBG PACFLEET COMSUBRON 7 Point Loma/ San Diego, CA. What was your source rate ? STS (Submarine Sonar Technician/ Operator Weapons Dept./ Acoustic Intelligence Terrorism/ Counter Terrorism Ice-Picking and numerous classified training and op's+ unofficial access to knowledge from all levels of Command from lowly recruits, through to Captain(Commander), on up through Base Commander and Rear Admirals, such as meeting and speaking in a galley with R. ADM Mike Borda (who created Seaman to Admiral Program) @ 2 weeks before his suicide over falsifying medals, during which he made bold statements to several recruits including I, almost desperate like. I won't dare say what, since I doubt the suicide angle, but hey, sh&^ is out there. How did you get involved in the ACINT program STS answers to ACINT and it's liason ? Never heard of the "Special Forces (Submarines US Naval)Undersea Warfare Command Center". I know of something similar, but not a command center with operational responsibilities. Can you tell me more about it ? We performed Operations for them on occasion. Where is it located? Don't know, normally reserved to Satellite through Crypto for Comm's. Thanks. Sorry if it sounds far flung. I wouldn't believe me either. No. I don't care for money, fame , or approval. People seriously search for truth, truth is there are things that go on in the Oceans which are eerily similiar to the skies. There really are photographs and records, faked or not in military possession, yes, he did state he chose to stop by as it was on the way and he'd not seen his sister in years. And, I really did pick that cheap old lock, it wasn't too hard. starting at 9999 and going down by odd numbers I did. 9999, 9997, 9995, etc. until somewhere around 98?? then Click. and the lock was kid of like one on my mom's door with a pinhole type lock to it, I learned I could use a paperclip to pick that (that and my sister's diaries) so the briefcase lock was easy. As far as Courrier Routines, I have no idea. I know what I know.

Hey we have a lot in common. Check my post history. I too served on a Los Angeles Class submarine.

Sorry if it sounded like I was jumping your case, but there are a lot of quacks and liars in this field and forum. I have to admit your post made be suspicious due to the way you phrased the term ACINT as ACIENT. I'm sure you realize it's an acronym for Acoustic Intelligence. You know, military jargon isn't usually up for alternative spellings. I don't see why you'd put the extra E in there. I've never seen it spelled that way. How do you pronounce it, ACK-INT or ACK-EE-ENT ? I always heard it pronounced ACK-INT, 2 syllables. We had some ACINT riders occasionally. They had TS-SCI clearances. The STSC had a regular TS. The Sonar LPO and everyone below him had Secret clearance.

I was also confused about "special forces underwater warfare center command". There is a "Naval Undersea Warfare Center" in Rhode Island. It's where they test and develop a lot of military sonar and fire control hardware. I know some military are assigned there, but I thought it was mostly civilian scientists etc.. As far as I know, the East Coast "Special Forces" commands are in Florida and Virgina. When you say you were "special forces", do you mean because you were sub qualified ? Or something else ? Cause special forces has a fairly specific meaning. Submarine service is definitely a cut above mainstream Navy and Military service, but I don't think it meets the criteria for "special forces", not that it's any less challenging or demanding, but it's technically not special forces. But maybe you used the term speical forces for another reason?

Were you part of an actual ACINT unit, or did you mean you got tasking from them as part of being in the sonar division weapons dept, on a submarine crew ?

Originally posted by PhyberDragonthis Dean fellow got access to files because of Cosmic Clearance, my relative was transferring commands and made a convenient courrier who made, I'll grant you, a risky choice to come by and from that I was privy by sheer luck. Afterwards I went into Intelligence Operations and Research , among other things, as an STS for the USN. The roles and duties of that position fluctuated during various commercial/ Military assignments, such as for the Nat'l Oceanographic Inst. or At Sea vs In Port duties. Sometimes you just bump into the right people at the right time and hear and see their far out claims and documents (though most times unofficially or so classified it may as well as never happened) But things do happen, by man and unknown creatures alike. Their may be, in fact, no aliens in the sky, but, I doubt it, we have unknown cretures in the sea- some may qualify as dragons, and mechanized anomalies exist to, whether they covert foreign technologies we're clueless about, or our own covert technologies- which is odd because by virtue of our job we had access to everything we knew to exist ours/ and theirs, even all the stuff that's not on the books. You know the crew member you could say hi to who wore uniform for his vessel, vessel sits at the pier right in front of you you say what's it like on the XXX and they must say what XXX are you talking about I see nothing. So, I'm certain we have no idea what this stuff is is classified at levels above top secret passed on and never heard from again.

I put no stock in your statement about Dean, or his own claim, that he got to see these files because of his COSMIC TS clearance. A COSMIC TS clearance is not very sensitive at all. All it is literally, is TS material that is restricted to NATO. In other words, it's allowed to be shared with Canada or Turkey but not Australia or Japan, even though they both are our allies. There is nothing special about it. Go to any NATO command, and ANY information of the TS level will be labeled COSMIC TS. It sounds cooler than it really is. It's not a compartment or special security procedure. I used to handle CRYPTO, SCI and SAS material. That's way more tightly controlled than run of the mill TS material. I was an assist security manager for the command. Even though I was only the "assistant", I did all the work. By regulation, the security manager needs to be a commissioned officer, but they delegated everything to the assistant.

There is no way in hell I will believe intelligence about aliens is only classified COSMIC TS. Even back in the 1960s, when he claims he saw it, I guarantee it was compartmented info, if not contained with a special access program. Maybe he is in error when describing the details. It certainly sounds like he was not cleared for this information. Going by his story, that colonel broke every security rule in the book by throwing that down on his desk. It also doesn't make sense when Dean talks about going back later to read as often as he can.

Same goes for your relative. If what you say is the truth, and he was transporting classified intelligence concerning aliens, handcuffed to his arm, and he arrived to his destination with the inner seals broken, he would be facing a courts martial or the very least SEVERE reprimand. I can't stress enough what a huge deal it would be, no matter his rank or authority.

There is a reason stuff is sealed while in transit. To alert people to possible compromise/tampering. I believe you'd see FBI agents knocking on your door, even if you were only 8 years old, if just to establish what your uncle told them, and nobody else viewed the material. There is no chance I can see of the person on the receiving end, upon opening the briefcase and realizing the seals destroyed, could blow it off or laugh about it. What a curious little kid. Uh, no. The first thing they'd think is your uncle was a spy.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Now let me be clear, I'm not willing to dismiss any former military who claims to have seen highly classified intel on aliens. There is a disclosure project witness, I can't remember his name, but he said he saw satellite photos and such of UFOs. I found his story much more believable than Dean's because of the way he claimed to have seen it. He worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency, and was responsible for conducting a "turnover inventory" on the contents of a SCIF. Based on my experience, that is a realistic scenario. If anyone knows who I'm talking about it, please tell me his name again.

So Phyberdragon, you think there maybe a conspiracy behind Admiral Boorda's suicide ? I always took it at face value. BTW, check your U2U box.

I've seen and read reports on TV (UFO Files) and in some books of immense underwater sonar contacts, moving at hundreds of knots. (Basically something that is impossible with today's known technology) I have no doubt the Navy has information on such USOs. I've seen it speculated from many sources, that the Navy, not the Air Force, is the cognizant branch of military for authority on UFOs. It makes sense considering most of the Earth is covered by water, and the Navy's long association with nuclear power, and it being the oldest advanced technology service. AF wasn't around until after WW2.

I agree, there is no telling what is classified above top secret. I've had some discreet conversations of my own. I never heard anything about aliens, but concerning black ops, I don't think anything is too crazy. The govt is up to stuff we can't possibly imagine.

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Schaden

It is quite possible CSM Dean did come across some highly classified UFO files. It is also possible someone else in the military told him to tell it as his story.

Even on this site, one of the things to watch for as a possible hoax is someone who changes their story. The story of CSM Dean and many others has changed quite a few times. That in itself should raise a red flag.

I think that's possible, he could be exaggerating his role, or simply embellishing something he heard through the grapevine while at SHAPE.
Dean's story just doesn't add up for me.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

ACK-EE-ENT Sounds better to my mind, always has I guess. I'm not offended. Like I said, I wouldn't believe me either. But then look what would happen if You as Submariner, tried to explain, let's say, mm something like a hmmm how do I put this so as not to reveal classified data, the ah "Whirly-Nine" created by that whacky German who was later institutionalized and the actual full range of it's abilities. For an example. If you know what I'm referring to by nickname. You see my difficulty trying to help educate the WWW.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
edit: U2U replied

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Schaden]

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Skipping the crypto lesson for today because I really am not in the mood to write out any more illistrations right now every department for the united states fbi , cia and nsa have there own divisions for dealing with these kinds of issue's including the ufo issue.

I got to thinking about this name called the "assessment" Such a name I know for a fact has been used for mission assignments and assessment's for data collection and R@D you have to assess a problem in order to find a answer.

Here's the real problem though I have with it over all.

If you have 100 military personal and each one of them are given a assignment. You can have each one of them with a questionare for instance and that questionare could include somthing like give you best assessment for what you would do in the following instance.

For example you come under fire by a enemy soliger exc.

You then have 100 men and possibly a mix of women as well with there own assessment of what they would do or might do under fire. Then lets say that you get called in to answer a question by a superior officer that has a problem with one of your assessment's of what you would do under fire.

A whole data sheet might say insert the name of ____________. I will use john doe.

JOHN DOE
Age 35
Sex male
Rank Liutentant Commander

Subject matter

THE ASSESSMENT

EXC EXC EXC insert words here of what your text might look like.

All of a sudden you have 100 people with there own dossiers on there assessments of one question or a questionable circumstance and it has a big name or vauge name like assessment.

The amount of people that I know in the united states government that are given even the authority to handle let alone transport top secret or any other information is very few you have to pass a security clearance and background check especially the background check.

The government cant just have the average sally socker mom handle things like opperation brownstone which for the record and to be clear about it is very sad that opperation's like that still take place today all over the world and nothing or very little is ever done about it.

I have read things in my 10 years so far of dealing with all agencies of the united states and other government's that I have just had to sit in some cases all day, and say did we really do that as a country to that person or group of people and then the paper shreader is close by and people are better off never to have seen what I just read.

That being for instance alot of the material I have made public when I was still on the radio or even posting on ats. There have also been days when I or a group of one or two people just sat and said things like you and I know about this thats as far as it goes it never happened. And if you have been in that situtation you know what talking about.

The one thing you wont find disclosed most of the time is opperational feild data where opperatives and there information they did collecting data for a country or agency is not disclosed. The state department just disclosed not that long ago cia opperational field data from cuba in the 1950's dealing with fedal castro.

The nsa also has recently released some field data and opperational data relating to the cold war about instance's and mistakes that admit they made or covered up it comes out every once in a while. Every country has its bad reality of what goes on to continue its country.

You really want to see a real tragety beyond what most people can stomach. Go ask china to disclose its CSIS information on aborted babies in china and also what they do when it comes to what they are now under investigation for human right's violations. CSIS by the way being the Chinese Secret Intelligence Service.

Thats not something I ever expect to see come public mainly not because of the chinese government but mainly the military in china I dont think will ever disclose that or it's old torture methonds let alone its tatic's to making a member of the secret police.

The ministry of religious affairs in china you want to start somthing? Try getting answers out of the ministry of religious affairs in china about what's it's done to the christans and other faith members in china and ask them what happened to the people captured by the military in china after the ministry arrested them.

Getting back to the ufo issue though NATO Special Forces command I know has a divison research center for investigating this and other issues to what level they decide to disclose that information im not sure.

Falcon

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Illustration 3. By Falcon

C.R.E.M. also known as Classified Removable Electronic Media is used is many of the higher level of classification’s used by the united states. Take your standard USB port’s on most windows machines removable media can look like just about anything from something as simple as a playstation memory card to the most inconspicuous device or object including in some cases body parts.

When you get into CREM information and these higher level’s you are dealing with things like schematics for devices to keep higher level information secret including storage devices and other things.

The most safe guarded of all information that is in existence is chemical biological and nuclear information. The level of which most documents or information regarding how to construct such a device or information regarding how to construct such information regarding chemical biological or nuclear information sits on levels as high as secret, top secret, secret no forgin distribution and those labels can stretch so far as to include not to declassify that information for 50 + years or more.

Even C.R.E.M. data has it’s limits to what it can be used for simply because there is only so many ways to Sunday you can store information before it becomes over loaded or cannot store any more information without information loss.

On the level of UFO safeguards we are getting into level’s higher and more encrypted then C.R.E.M. information. The U.S. and other government’s have gone to extreme detail to keep information they don’t want out into other people’s hands secret or safe this includes new storage devices to house such information.

The storage information must be economical and safe and be hard to trace back the source to the agency or group that first produced the information such as storage devices that are also things people don’t think about much. Take for example water storage devices. A water crystal can grow so large before it becomes unstable and starts to fracture. But can you store information in a water crystal and retrieve it before you lose information you encoded in it?

For instance someone steals a case with a document that’s encoded on a water crystal storage device if the device is not properly handled the information melts along with the crystal so there’s no evidence there was ever any information there to begin with. People handling and transporting such information on secret and above level’s have thought of such devices to store information.

Right now a good example is nano technology constructing a device that’s smaller then a human blood cell put into a object to hide a secret to be transported to get information out of another location is not uncommon when it comes to keeping information safe guarded that includes what to look for. UFO classification being the highest level of classification there can be next to R@D information or locations of people working on R@D you get into storage devices that look like your common every day object’s but hold information only a few people are either trained or know how to handle.

Cant just give Richard simmons a noisy cricket like off men in black or something similar.

I have in the past posted some schematics of some of the early UFO R@D for 2 man craft run off AC and DC motors in the past. All R@D personal for Research and Development are screened to make sure they will not disclose information all people working for R@D for the Military or other branches take a Secrecy Oath not to disclose secret or other information. To understand that oath better you have to deal with each nation’s security laws specifically dealing with Whistleblower laws.

If a device or object or person or person’s or anything that has or will be developed now or in the future can be used for a weapon most of the time NSA will snatch it up and put you under a 10 year watch because your someone that can make weapons. Same thing for DOD and other agencies. US gov doesn’t like someone else having the bigger bomb or bigger stick.

If you have someone like bin laden who has worked for the CIA for 20 years before he jumped ship imagine people in the UFO field that survive there ordeals who do they go to or talk to about there story? And who’s going to believe them after all to the joe six pack and sally soccer mom aliens don’t exist and neither do ufo’s.

I have worked on warp drive information for U.S. gov and fixed a lot of problems they had with that and there scram jet engine you run into a lot of problems when you start dealing with Electromagnetic or electromagnetic propulsion of any kind. The more force you exert on a object the more unstable it becomes and can rip apart more easily.

In order to make a ufo you have to have a material strong enough to withstand the force your going to exert on it. And you have to have a propulsion drive strong enough to lift and land without ripping your craft apart not to mention if your engaged in a clandestine operation you cant just have the U.S. airforce shooting you down if you officially don’t work for them so you also have to have a radar deflective material.

Or if you don’t you have to have something that the U.S. air force including other government’s don’t have to track your movement’s otherwise you are looking at getting shot down by some sidewinder somewhere over where ever you happen to be flying.

I have also worked on force field technology and I don’t know how far u.s. gov got with it but the kind of force fields you see in star trek the next generation isn’t to far fetched its just going to be a while before we get there. I don’t remember when I posted that information on ats but im pretty sure it was either a warp drive or a electromagnetic drive I posted a few years ago.

Those documents had a 50 year stamp many ufo document’s have a classification on them that is not to be disclosed or information you can only view after for instance 100 years or never. Because the person or information behind that technology development is still working and discloser of that information can cost that person his or her job.

Thats all for now.

Falcon

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Something I just found within a french government paper (.gouv.fr)

Il est rappelé qu'il existe quatre degrés de classification :
• TRES SECRET COSMIC (en anglais : COSMIC TOP SECRET) : Informations
dont la divulgation non autorisée aurait des conséquences exceptionnellement graves
pour l'Organisation du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord.
• SECRET OTAN (en anglais : NATO SECRET) :
Informations dont la divulgation non autorisée aurait des conséquences graves pour
l'OTAN.
• CONFIDENTIEL OTAN (en anglais : NATO CONFIDENTIAL) : Informations
dont la divulgation non autorisée serait préjudiciable aux intérêts de l'OTAN.
• DIFFUSION RESTREINTE OTAN (en anglais : NATO RESTRICTED) : Informations
nécessitant une protection inférieure à celle qui est assurée aux informations
CONFIDENTIEL OTAN.

PDF source here

google translated:

It is recalled that there are four degrees Classification:
• COSMIC TOP SECRET (in English: COSMIC TOP SECRET): Information
unauthorized disclosure of which would have extremely serious consequences
Organization for the North Atlantic Treaty.
• NATO SECRET (in English: NATO SECRET):
Information whose unauthorized disclosure would have serious consequences for
NATO.
• NATO CONFIDENTIAL (in English: NATO CONFIDENTIAL): Information
whose unauthorized disclosure would be prejudicial to the interests of NATO.
• NATO RESTRICTED (in English: NATO RESTRICTED): Information
require less protection than that afforded to information
NATO CONFIDENTIAL.

Try it yourself
"cosmic" .mil search query of the death

enjoy

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Always a pain when an old thread re-appears and you have to attempt going through it again to catch up. So much happens or "supposedly" happens on this site that you lose track of the good ones. I do want to clarify something however, and that has to do with this clearance people keep squacking about.

You should really understand what your implying honestly. lets break things down as this is my job.

Background investigations - Agency check into the background for a various amount of past information and depending on requested clearance access a various amount of probing. (no not rubber gloves or alien cylindrical things for the nether region analysis).

Clearances - This is the given level of ACCESS based on the agency checked background investigation. There are 4 of the more common levels of clearance access, favorable, confidential, secret, top secret. Of course the first 3 are easy to get, the TS one they actually use rubber gloves
kidding. But they do a extensive review of the past and determine if anything removes your chances of "trust" to achieve this. In example, I deal with clearances quite a bit, a person is now being reviewed heavily because of 72,000 dollars of medical bills from a incident before joining the military. This can make/break their chance for the background investigation to go through. Some get a chance to respond, some do not.

now lets get into the European side of things. Americans come across the pond to Europe and their clearances are good as long as they stay on the United States equipment, but sometimes they need to have access to NATO information through secure means. This will require an update to their ALREADY ESTABLISHED clearance. For instance if they have Secret, you only need to do a NATO briefing, have the Commander sign off to "upgrade" the clearance and sign a user agreement to consent monitoring, and when leaving/retiring/seperating from NATO bases a nondisclosure agreement or a IMT 2587 termination statement. This basically states you cant talk, it is kept on file forever somewhere in a vault once released from its originating location. Your clearance ACCESS is still what it was, just without the NATO or COSMIC part as it is removed regardless of termination signatures or not. Verbal will be given if signatures are refused and it will progress in a different direction that is a complete different topic.

Now with all that aside. COSMIC TOP SECRET is the highest level that I know of for the NATO clearances. That does not mean there is no higher ACCESS. I know people with COSMIC T/S, heck I have processed the paperwork to upgerade people, but you are grasping at straws to say this will give you access to "Alien" information... I mean sheesh. This is mostly for weapon information and mission related meetings requiring some hush hush that is mutli nation.

I am not saying this guy did not recieve any information, but COSMIS T/S does not cut it in my books as a level required for this type of stuff. The need to know is not even an issue, there are 10,000+ people with COSMIC T/S. It is not about aliens, it is about the mission, the assets, and the need to keep that quiet.

But to give my hopes - I do hope something helps us, I believe most people are so used to being slaves they are vegetated. Like putting a dog in a small yard, that becomes their property and they guard it, but if you let them out they roam freely and enjoy a nicer persona. May something / somebody save us in 2012, but I dont logically think anything but further constriction will occur.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join