It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Top Secret Information

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Very Interesting, it sounds as if the truth is getting closer and closer for disclosure

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
One thing I believe should be clarified is that Cosmic Top Secret is NATO's highest classification, the word cosmic has nothing to do with aliens, or possible aliens).

Cosmic Top Secret is applied to NATO's most secret matters, including nuclear technology/weapons.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh man. THAT guy!? At first, I thought his story was interesting. That is until I witnessed his signature curly bang hair style and his priest-like act. Forget this dude

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yes and these little grey dudes would fit in as the clones, the utility desposable units. And maybe they would have a internal yoke sack, that would substane them for certain time peroid. They could be breathairians, all the materials are in air to sustain life, nitrogen for protein and so on.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If this has any cred then it is easy to see why Disclosure has not occured. If several Alien Races have "plans" regarding Earth/Humans the general public would demand action and then when they realize there is not one thing we could do to stop them, the Human race would probably fall into a form of racial depression.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just a short add-on.

Since this thread is concerning information by Robert O. Dean, you may be interested in hearing from his most recent lecture last month that AboveTopSecret.coms ATSMIX Team attended and recorded last month at the Bay Area UFO EXPO in Santa Clara, California. The lecture is available (free) here;
ATS.MIX: 104 - Robert O. Dean Lecture Series #4

Johnny

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is also talk that all the alien, nibirus, planet X, are all part of government disinformation. Like when the one guy diverts your attention while the other guy lifts your wallet. So might be better to take care of who's raming us now than worry about getting ramed, by some exotic life form, from outerspace later.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

WHAT DID THE AUTOPSY REPORT REVEAL ABOUT THE ALIENS' BIOLOGY?

"... They concluded they had a lung system and could breathe our air. They had a circulatory system, although completely different to ours. There was no digestive system, no ailmentary tract, no rectum whatsoever, and they didn't appear to have any reproductive organs. What surprised the examiners most was the fact that they looked identical. They remarked that these guys seemed to have been cut from the same pattern, that maybe they were some kind of laboratory product .."

I doubt this statement, if the aliens didnt have any digestive system, then how would they obtain energy for living. Further clarification regarding this would be useful.

Many lifeforms on earth lack a digestive tract: Plants. Conceivably a multi celled organism lacking a digestive tract could absorb energy via the skin by either photosynthesis, osmosis, both, or something else entirely.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Well, I don't know about credibility of this report but he does seem to refer to a certain species I know. Bit strange thou, there shouldn't be any of them around anymore, not in this dimensions anyhoo's. It sucks not being connected to the network. Well, it shouldn't provide a problem if they are who I think they are.

C'm on dude, you can't just say something like that and leave people hanging...
If you know something, what do you know and how???

-rrr

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

thanks john-john, you beat me to posting the link, and you as always rock,dude.

anything new from Texas yet???? hmmm????

seeker

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
If this has any cred then it is easy to see why Disclosure has not occured. If several Alien Races have "plans" regarding Earth/Humans the general public would demand action and then when they realize there is not one thing we could do to stop them, the Human race would probably fall into a form of racial depression.

How is that easy to see?

If somthing was coming that could be a possible threat to the human race, then it's every single person's right on this earth to know about it. Don't you agree?

No one breathing the same air as me has the right to hide information like this.

If somthing does actually happen where the human race gets whiped out, I'm going to come back from the dead & piss all over the graves of the ones that supressed this information.

C-BuZz

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
well. nothing has changed really has it. you can debate over how ets or strange species that even originate from earth breath, interact, the level of their technology etc. But guys... this is a distraction. Even if you met an ET, or the government went through a large disclosure, what would it change?

I think you all know that what you have desperately and in some cases hopelessly been searching for your entire lives, lives within nothing at all related to the external world to a large extent, and by focussing on its events, you are merely displacing the work there is to be done.

Hey, I wont leave it at that, that would be unhelfpul. I will reccomend a book and a website. Please look at them, and learn from the gifted scholars that words grace the pages, in the books they sell.

A good start, the website- www.gatewaysbooksandtapes.com

the first book I reccomend.

The human biological machine as a transformational apparatus.

By E. J. Gold.

I will be entering into an apprentiship in Shamanism in the not to distant future, in Peru. I too have found myself running in circles, not knowing where to focus, this Cosmic Top secret info. Big deal. Big f ing deal.

whats it change?

Good luck on your journey all.

Back on post. Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
One thing I believe should be clarified is that Cosmic Top Secret is NATO's highest classification, the word cosmic has nothing to do with aliens, or possible aliens).

Cosmic Top Secret is applied to NATO's most secret matters, including nuclear technology/weapons.

thanks for that,danx, for it should be readily apparent that brother dean did have access to most anything going on in NATO.

I have listened to him speak many times over the years, and have always come away with more food for thought.

seeker

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Boothead

You never know, as a house painter I have worked for a retired naval officer. He was one of top gun's (not the movie the real deal) best pilot's. For some reason he used the phrase "dude" all the time. Honsetly, the last thing I would expect from a 40+ man. Maybe it had something to do with the fact he is from California. Interesting read whether or not it is true who knows? However I still believe we are being observed by more than one ebe, just as we will be doing ourselves in a few hundred years.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There is an error as Robert Dean is not a Colonel, but a retired Command Sergeant Major. The video, while interesting takes on a whole new life when he claims to have been abducted. His wife also is a psychic, and claims contact with aliens.

He also showed a photo of said Top Secret Cosmic book cover. When experts questioned the color scheme, CMS Dean claimed the photo was of a copy and not the real thing. He also looks a lot like the profile of Area 51's whistle blower Victor, right down to the pony tail. Timothy Good, who usually accepts the most dubious evidence and testimony, questioned the reality of the book. He went to many of his high ranking friends who stated there was no such book, and they had the classification and need to know.

Even CSM Dean states he did not have a need to know, and yet a full colonel threw the book on his desk for him to read.

There are too many inconsistencies in his story to believe it.

Edited to add source:

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

[edit on 11/23/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

This is also from the same quote you were refering too,
"They remarked that these guys seemed to have been cut from the same pattern, that maybe they were some kind of laboratory product". So if this is the circumstance and just seeing where human technology is going, isn't it possible that these aliens are simply workers; and i mean workers in the sense of workers being made to do a certain job: pretty much like a robot doing your dishes. I would however think since these aliens seemed all to be identical that they probably came from the same mold and therefor are organic cyborgs of some kind. This technology isn't far off for the human race never mind a civilization that is 1 million years in the future.

I also give a big thumbs up to the others who already posted reasons for this being a fact, but I have just one question for you guys. Your refering to the possibilty that this alien would be plant based and therefor low maintenance. Could it also be a possibility that they've just found the spark to make a system click, making it so that the beings would only simply need to be re-charged by say electrocution much similair to frankenstein. But I suppose traveling through the galaxy that the most indespensable fuel would be sun light, so you guys are probably spot on.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm watching the video blowfishdl posted right now, it seems pretty interesting, but ill definitely add to this when I'm done watching it...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by SilentBob86]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Very interesting. Yeah I find it a little odd that he decided to come out with this information now and refers to the aliens so casually, as "little dudes". However I'll be interested to see where this leads, and if anything will help to validate or discredit his story.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This video is an oldy but a goody, it refers to the document MJ-12, Cosmic Top Secret, and also Roswell. The video seems to be credible take a look and let me know what you all think. Top Secret Vid

Also someone stated that Cosmic Top Secret does not involve alien activity, this is somewhat true for the simple fact that Alien related activity is put at or above Cosmic Top Secret; i know, i know, Cosmic TS is supposed to be the highest classification but supposably there is a higher class in the NATO empire.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

all of this information is contained in video interviews on the
projectcamelot.net
included is the link to bob dean interviews, 4 total, and there is a multitude of additional and very informative interviews with other persons
www.projectcamelot.net...
peaceLOVE

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join