It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well whats obamas real plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i DO NOT trust american news, some newspapers, and radio
so the only source for real information is the internet
well im not too much of an obamist so once ron paul lost i was done with politics this time..
well whats obamas plan for this economic crash? that simple does he have a plan to at least patch it a few years?
more wars.. idk

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well he already has my respect, he has commited to a economic recovery plan that will create 2.5 million new jobs. Im speechless. He's not even in the whitehouse yet, and he has a plan that will actually benefit the american people. After 8 years of retarded george bush who's only answer to debt is to increase taxes... We have a person who has figured out that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you can increase tax revenue by creating jobs and increasing the size of your tax base, rather than just raising taxes.

news.yahoo.com...

Then again, he could also be the Anti-Christ, and when he takes office a crack will open up in the earth, demons will pour out to eat our children, and fire will rain from the sky.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by peskyhumans

You, sir, have drunk the kool aid.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannyg
well im not too much of an obamist so once ron paul lost

The correct spelling is 'onanist'.

well whats obamas plan for this economic crash?

What crash? It's a planned blood-letting. Humans are naturally productive - they create wealth. If they accumulate too much, they become content, lazy, and dangerous to the status quo. So an economic system where the masses can continuously struggle for survival and 'prizes' that constantly evaporate is necessary. That's what we have, and that's what's happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Obama has no one plan; besides trying to fix every single thing in the world at once.
-Economy
-World Affairs
-War
-Health Care
-Poverty
-UFO Disclosure
-Alternative Energies
-Rescue Package
-Revoke Tax Breaks for Rich
-Fix Foreign Diplomacy

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Obamas' plan?

- Increase the size of government
- Nationalize more companies
- Redistribute wealth
- Raise taxes
- Discourage capitalism
- Heavy regulations
- Create a new civilian internal security force
- Outlaw gun ownership
- Approve new sharia laws
- Increase affirmative action

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
And taking over the world in the name of the dark lord.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think everyone here should search for "The Obama Deception" on google and watch the video entitled with the same name. Only after watching this video should you form your opinion about Obama. In my opinion, he is America's worst enemy, i believe his mission is to bring down the American government and set up a dictatorship. These government controlled militias that are being set up is his way to gain complete power of the Armed Forces so he can make himself the dictator of the US, and his plan to outlaw guns is to make sure we cant revolt against him as effectively as we would be able otherwise. I just hope Britain will save us...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I can't say for a fact what's going on in his head but I get the impression that he would like to build an America where stories like his own happen more often.

One of the things I like most about him being president is that he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth so doesn't think have and have nots is a preordained design and it's his mission to keep it that way. -Which is of course an interesting leap of logic in itself.

Yeah, I drank the kool-aid and it was good, can I have another?

new topics

top topics

join