It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did RFK's search for JFK's killers lead to his own murder?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Did RFK's search for JFK's killers lead to his own murder?

www.opednews.com

Robert F. Kennedy, the Attorney General and President Kennedy's younger brother, never did believe the Warren Commission despite his public refusal to contradict the official version of events.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This article made me aware of RFK's trips to Moscow and Mexico for the first time. I knew he wanted more answers than the Warren Commission gave, but didn't realize to what extent.

In his position as Attorney General, he had resources to do so, but still not quite enough; so he ran for pres. to increase his capabilities of private investigation!

A big motive for the conspirators to kill him, obviously.

I was watching TV that afternoon, and although I was just a kid, I remember seeing it live; there were a few too many shots, some sounding different than from the same gun...
I knew at that moment, something was fishy.

I kept an eye on TV for some years, looking for more info, but a strange thing happened. "Live" broadcasts were diminished, and then phased-out alltogether, replaced by "Pre-Recorded" shows and newscasts. Interrupted by more & more commercial advertisement!

The message was clear to me: The powers that be are definitely in cahoots with mainstream media, to better control what gets shown to us, the 'sheeple', for fear of the citizenry finding out too much!

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Oh, but you're just crazy! ...say the sheep to the slaughter.

I stand here watching it with you.

Actions speak louder than words. I once read something, and I find a lot of truth in it: whatever a politician tells you on TV, he really means the exact opposite. Armed with that truth you're like that guy in the "They Live!" movie with his glasses on!

This works out to be true so often, because they won't even bring something up unless it's to lie to you about it (a politician, anyway). No one wants to hear the truth in politics today, because it's ugly and it sounds pessimistic, if not paranoid and insane. Lies just like the debt, they just keep piling it on because they don't know what else to do. You damned sure can't tell the truth anymore. Down with the ship!

[edit on 22-11-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

BAAAHHHHH BAHHAAAAAH

Said the wolf in sheep's clothes...with a grin, and glasses ON!

top topics

join