It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dell Computers putting top secret UFO cordinates in their software

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This thread deserves a big lol

LOL

There you go

Seriously, Dell? Is it an option on the internet order when you buy a new computer, and select stuff you want in it...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hmph.

My video card is from ATI- and it can show me actual UFOs, both in flight and landed/ crashed! I'll even SHOW the pics.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My nVidia card shows spaceships very well too, esspecially the explosion effects and all those different types of weapons!!!

Rebalance 350 is so much fun!!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I like the new 270x2. If you reset the clock speeds to stock and cycle the last digits through the fibonacchi series you can see the dogfight coordinates of the latest F-47 lightsabre prototype and the fourth gen back engineered rebuild of the Roswell sportster model.
It's still a little pricey but you can get a good deal on newegg.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well so far the OP has not come back to answer any of the other members serious questions or to provide any shred of proof. Let's just file this one under BS and be done with it, unless the OP decides to back his claim with tangible, irrefutable proof.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think we all know the op has nothing other than imagination as regards proof. Can you imagine a grfx card able to track? it would be awsome and at least 2 x 2 foot in size. If you know the size of the fan on the heatsink on a realy good card, what size the fan on one that can track. I just wish people would think before they open up their vivid brain-cell on here.

respects

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
dude, move your mouse. It's called a screensaver!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I just couldn't resist....

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Your computer doesnt say "W.O.P.R." on its side does it?
Seriously though, Id guess a screensaver to begin with.

How did you know it was your graphics card?
Is your computer an alienware? I could see them having a screensaver with UFOS on it or something of the like.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
anyway sorry i have been away for a while. so anyway im playing on the computer and haveing fun and stuff and the computer starts beeping. so i i switch to my radar. and then a funny thing happens it looked like galaga or something. so there is this flying stick and it landing about a 100 miles away so i follow it to the landing zone. you never guess who was there. mark goldstein chairman and ceo of net zero.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by raver2005]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If you wanted to make this story more believable, you might have said you found software on your Dell computer that displays strange blips of light moving around in a 3D grid map of the solar system, labeled with strange designations. You could have said that you noticed a strange buzzing from inside your computer, and after opening up your computer's case, you found a weird circuit board attached in the PCI-E slot with a big donut-shaped coil, which vibrates slightly and makes your hair stand up like static electricity. You could have said that you think your computer was leaked from some top-secret government project that tracks alien spacecraft...

... Because honestly that would be more believable than saying "I have a graphics card that i just got from dell and it tracks the coordinates of the us military and unidentified flying objects throughout outer space".

This is not only vague and useless, but makes no sense at all from a technical perspective. If you really do have what you claim, you're going to have to explain it in a lot more detail what you're seeing, and take screenshots/videos/etc. as proof. Otherwise you're going to appear like what you do currently: A poor hoax attempt / delusional person.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by ac500]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That's nothing! I have a videocard that tracks every pizza delivery car in the country, every gas station that is out of toilet paper, and ever woman in the entire US who is suffering from PMS!

They are color coded for the purposes of differentiation, and placed on a Google Earth backdrop.

Satellite tracking? Bah!

Life right now is GOOOOOOOD!

That PMS detector alone has saved my life!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by raver2005
anyway sorry i have been away for a while. so anyway im playing on the computer and haveing fun and stuff and the computer starts beeping. so i i switch to my radar. and then a funny thing happens it looked like galaga or something. so there is this flying stick and it landing about a 100 miles away so i follow it to the landing zone. you never guess who was there. mark goldstein chairman and ceo of net zero.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by raver2005]

Oh fer cryin' out loud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join