It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dell Computers putting top secret UFO cordinates in their software

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have a graphics card that i just got from dell and it tracks the coordinates of the us military and unidentified flying objects throughout outer space. its the weirdest thing i have ever seen.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The only way you could know this is if you already knew of the relative position of space objects, before you got you computer. The only way you could know that is if you are NORAD employee.

Are you a NORAD employee? If you are a NORAD employee, I seriously doubt you would be within your agreement to tell us these things.

[edit on 11/22/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
The only way you could know this is if you already knew of the relative position of space objects, before you got you computer. The only way you could know that is if you are NORAD employee.

Are you a NORAD employee? If you are a NORAD employee, I seriously doubt you would be within your agreement to tell us these things.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by raver2005]

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have a BSD (BS Detector) Card that detects BS by analyzing the post in question...

The card confirmed that your post is full of BS and that anyone that raved in 2005 and still feels proud of it tells lies on a regular basis...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototism

Always funny to follow your posts, you are always trying to implicate people into criminal behaviour some how. I gotta be honest and say it directly, are you a federal agent or somehow associated with any law enforcement ageny?

Best regards.

Loke.

ps.

For the thread starter!

If this is true take out your card and ship it somewhere safely, some time soon it would become real dandy to own

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Loke.]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Present us with some pictures? That would be swell right? Not that we are guaranteed to know what UFO coordinates look like.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by raver2005

tell you what is far more weird:
1 - advanced tech coming from Dell
2 - you posting again, ever, on ATS if your story is true

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

And, just how does a graphics card do that? I've been reading posts on ATS for about 3 months now, and that's just about the goofiest thing I've seen.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So tell me what the current position of the NSA satellites that are currently in orbit and after your done with getting me those coords I would like to know the coords to the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency satellites that are in orbit...Thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hell, I would just like to know the location of the latest DirecTV satellite.....damn stuff goes out if a cloud passes over in the sky.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I have a graphics card that i just got from dell and it tracks the coordinates of the us military and unidentified flying objects throughout outer space. its the weirdest thing i have ever seen.

Granted I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to graphics cards but how exactly does this work? When you discovered it did you contact Dell to see if they accidently shipped you something that was actually created for a government agency?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon

tell you what is far more weird:
1 - advanced tech coming from Dell
2 - you posting again, ever, on ATS if your story is true

1-Well, You know what they say about E Indians and Hinduism...they kinda on the smart side. Welcome to Dell Technical support.

2-They don't do anything for classified information leaks very much anymore. In actuality they are trying to dump the info as quickly as they can in an acceptable manner.

3-Its not so much designed to track UFOs as it is to track conciousness anyways. Always wondered why they called it the NET or grid.

4- Put down your microscopes, calculations, scientific measurment methodologies...All your questions to any question imagineable and unimagineable resides inside you and has always resided inside you, not from books and peer reviews from smarty pant PhDs

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by raver2005

i worked on computers for a long time, a graphics card would need a CMOS or other type of battery to "hold" info, or some type of "drive on the card itself, otherwise as soon as you turn the computer off it loses its info on the memory chips on the card.

plus...all dell computers are "assembled" from other hardware companies...the only thing that is "dell" is the logo.

how do i know?... i have over 40 certs. on dells laptops, servers, desktops.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

ROFLMAO!!

Ok so there is Dellusion there....ya? Heh!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Umm...have you ever heard of "Non-Volitle RAM" in your experience in working with PC's????

If chips needed something to retain data, then how do you explain why microprocessors, lets take an old one for example, such as an 8088 chip can retain its Basic Input Output Structure, which is data, programmed into the chip, without needing a battery and the thing can sit there in a piece of anti-static styrofoam for years and not loose any of that inputted data????

Dellusion.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by raver2005

i worked on computers for a long time, a graphics card would need a CMOS or other type of battery to "hold" info, or some type of "drive on the card itself, otherwise as soon as you turn the computer off it loses its info on the memory chips on the card.

plus...all dell computers are "assembled" from other hardware companies...the only thing that is "dell" is the logo.

how do i know?... i have over 40 certs. on dells laptops, servers, desktops.

Never come across a video card with its own BIOS then? You can even alter it yourself with the help of 3rd party software. Nvdia cards, for example, a piece of software called NiBiTor (Nvidia Bios editor) springs to mind...

Anyway, I'm typing this on an old Dell laptop which I use to help predict the future. Wowzers!

All I have to do is type in a certain combination of letters and punctuation in a certain text box, and I can tell you if it'll raining in Aberystwyth tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The card is probably stuck in some type of gaming demo mode and is churning out random flight patterns.
Why not provide the name, brand and model number of the card?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
what the hell is wrong with you people. this guy is obviously either very computer illeterate or more paranoid then everyone here put together. obviously this is either a joke post or a hoax. stop pretending that he might be telling the truth and move on.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I love it when people spell "Illiterate" wrong....

"I am so smart....I am so smart.... SMRT..."

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Its obvious this is a joke , it must be lol . Though why did you choose dell , why would they bother putting it in dell software it would have been maybe a bit more believable if it was in say a Mac Pro or other high end workstations

top topics

<<   2 >>

join