It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place to be for 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
My house. I have beer, booze, chips, a big screen, guns and a pretty sweet BBQ on the deck. My girlfriend is pretty damn hot and knows how to make the best steak in the world. We can sit here and watch nothing happen together! I'll even let you use my laptop to talk to fellow ATSers. Man I still remember when people thought the Earth would be barraged by nukes in 2000. In the event that I am wrong about 2012, I will buy you a drink in heaven, and if your nice maybe even a burger.

Dont rub it in too much.

Two lines,seriously.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyTruth

ya striat to hell!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just remember, you are possibly one of the billions of chosen ones to witness
a moment in time..and if that does not make you feel important, remember how the Mayans went about making their prophecies; they killed people, lots of them, they used a special type of sage which is quite a powerful drug, some say a demon spirit is the true character of this plant, the combination thereof is what resulted in their predictions.
I believe anything is possible, in the golden days God used to mingle with the human race and check out how his creation was coming along, maybe we will
wake up to a more intense, less hazy reality of ourselves.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyTruth

12/21/12 I am going to be outside barbequeing chicken, ribs, steak, mahi mahi in the nude with a giant flyer labeled "Welcome all and all for the day that people have talked a bunch of stuff about, free food!".

Come to Oregon if you wan't some of the food.

=)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Never hear of 12/12/2012. My sone was born 03/30/2003 so does this mean anything other than I see a pattern. There is also 09/09/2009 this year, and we had the evil 06/06/2006 already, and lived through it.

I do as I always do. I plan for any date. I have a stock pile of food that would do me and my family for 6 months, a lot of extra drinking water, generator, gas, guns etc.

It is not that I expect anything to happen, but if something really big happened, anytime, I think after about four days most of america would be in trouble.

If you think about it...if you lost power and water today how long would you last? I had this thought about five years ago when a storm came by and I wasn't prepared to last a week...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i have been doing alot of research on this topic and you are correct america and europe are gping to be of the worst as with south america and australia. all i know is that i have been looking for communities that are all aware of whats going on in safe place and to tell you the truth there is not many and they do have application waiting lists. i am in australia and will hopefully be moveing my entire familly to south africa by the end of next year. i no that peru is supposed to be safe aswell. basically nowhere on the shore line. i have been told that at least 2 1/2 km above sea level and nowhere nere any volcanic activity, with some form of cave or serrious protection from the sun

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i have been doing alot of research on this topic and you are correct america and europe are gping to be of the worst as with south america and australia. all i know is that i have been looking for communities that are all aware of whats going on in safe place and to tell you the truth there is not many and they do have application waiting lists. i am in australia and will hopefully be moveing my entire familly to south africa by the end of next year. i no that peru is supposed to be safe aswell. basically nowhere on the shore line. i have been told that at least 2 1/2 km above sea level and nowhere nere any volcanic activity, with some form of cave or serrious protection from the sun

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
go for the mountains. tibet eastern oz mountan ranges of nz area51.ect DON'T LISTEN TO THE DOUBTERS FACT

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join