It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Time-Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
2012 has a lot of significance to many people and their surrounding theories. None of which have heard what I am about to tell you.

In the year 2012 there will be no Nibiru to much of your disappointment. Instead there is going to be a "change of times" put forth by mankind themselves. We will be our own destruction as predicted by many wise men in the past.

After deliberation regarding this theory, I have called upon local historians to ask them to use the past to determine the most upcoming threat of war. Surprisingly, all of them have said World War 3. Tensions do seem to be rising worldwide especially with the economic collapse. One proposed that the second great depression will begin and last at least a couple years driving up the amount of greed, war, and quest for natural resources/power among governments.

Next was a trip to the science lab. The local college has many science professors, all of which love to talk about time travel. All of which believe time-travel is possible and if extra terrestrials exist would easily be able to utilize it. Assuming they are traveling across vast distances of space, they would inevitably have control of "time".

I have thrown around a few ideas regarding the Mayans from time to time and I believe they did have contact with aliens. In fact, I believe that extra-terrestrials brought them to the year 2012 and showed them the horror of our 3rd world war. The Mayans were shocked. "This can't be us" they would say, after all being the peaceful farm culture with the occasional sacrifice and god-fearing people. The shock was too great. They realized the future of mankind is truly doomed but what were they to do about it?

I would like to tell you that they all flew away on alien spacecraft to a more peaceful culture, however I don't believe this was the case. Instead, fearing the worst for the future of their grandsons and granddaughters, they committed mass suicide in which the entire civilization died. They would never want themselves exposed to this kind of obliteration (which would include nuclear arms), and therefor attempted to save their descendants from the atrocity's of the end of the world.

The end of the world was not a comet, it was us. As predicted by Nostradamus and Einstein alike. The calender ends in 2012 because after seeing the destruction, it could only be assumed by the primitive culture that this indeed was the end of the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This should be in the gray area,unless you would like to show some evidence for your claims.And WW3 would not happen in the 21st century,man is too corrupt and power hungry to let the world be destroyed by nuclear weapons.Not any profit in that.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ah, but was there not profit from the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

As I recall we are still benefiting today from the money invested afterwords. They have become the technology center of the world with the USA right there to trade on all of those goods.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Hate to break it to you, but the entire Maya civilization didn't disappear. The Maya collapse is always in reference to the Southern Lowland Maya. In fact, the terminal classic period (when the southern lowland maya collapsed) shows evidence of an explosion of prosperity for the Northern Lowland Maya.

I'm just pointing this out because you claim the Maya committed mass suicide upon witnessing the future.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by blowfishdl

Hate to break it to you, but the entire Maya civilization didn't disappear. The Maya collapse is always in reference to the Southern Lowland Maya. In fact, the terminal classic period (when the southern lowland maya collapsed) shows evidence of an explosion of prosperity for the Northern Lowland Maya.

I'm just pointing this out because you claim the Maya committed mass suicide upon witnessing the future.

Just to add to this the white man, I believe it was the Spanish inquisition forces if I'm remembering my history correctly, came over and the Mayans greeted them as gods because legend said their god was a white male.

Well because they were considered anti-christian they were all killed by the forces of the Spanish inquisition on the spot.

top topics

join