It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What movie sequels and tv shows would you like to see continue!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have been wondering this for as little while now, I have some movies that I would like to see continue as well as TV series. What would you all like to see in the future, what movies and TV shows did you like that were cancelled and what movies should and deserev a sequel?...I cant wait to see your posts..Have fun with this.

Here is what I would like to see!!!

Im really excited for Terminator 4

Id like to see Jericho return but I think it was yanked due it being very big controversy

Id like to see the Alien vs Predator continue but with a better director

Id love to see a sequel to 28 weeks later

and Id like to see X Files continue and another movie!!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

O.K....now I like this topic, 'cause there are qutie a lot of movies that need to have a sequel made or re-done!!

My goddness, where do I start..I'll try and limit my response.

First off, why didn't they ever make a sequel for Remo Williams the Adventure Begins??!!

Next - a 2nd 300 film (prequel?) which is in progress apparently

Another Wedding Crashers is neccessary IMO

And can't wait for Transformers 2!

Early Xmas present for cmd!!

:w:

O ya...why the hell did they make a Caddyshack 2...?! Or at least why did they do such a $hitty job on the 2nd one...?

Good idea for a thread!

content edit!

[edit on 11/22/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For tv, I wish 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and 'Angel' had another series or two.

For films, one of my favourites was 'Interview with a Vampire'. I'd like to have seen a couple more of those with Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

Another favourite film was 'The Commitments', I think they could have managed a sequel to that.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Never saw a movie sequel that compared to the original. EVER.

TV shows...nothing good really.
Jericho is back as re-runs, scheduled.
Perhaps enough outcry might get them to make more episodes.
It was not bad in the beginning, but near the end...it got just as silly as LOST! to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OH im absolutely excited for the 4th BOURNE movie!!!!..... mainly because im in love with matt damon but also because the films are just awesome!!..... even though im not really an action movie type of girl, i never tire of the bourne trilogy!!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Yea I could go for another bourne movie.

But the one thing that I really want is another stargate atlantis series.... now that would be great XD

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

awesome early Christmas gift buddy thanks!..I had no idea it was in pre production, I only heard speculation and Remo Williams would be great..Good idea

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

A rebirth of Buffy would be cooll but only if the very cute Kristy Swanson plyed Buffy like in the movie!!

I like the idea of Interview with a Vampire, It would be cool to see what truly becomes of Lestadt and Louie and if Christian Slater actually becomes a vampire, Id rather have Lestadt as my maker than Louie!!!

Good Ideas Star for you

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I feel the same way about Heroes as you do with Lost, I actually turned it off last week. Im all about sci fi and using my imagination but Lost got really out of hand and its exactly how Im seeing Heroes now..

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

LOL..Yeah Matt Damon does kick some serious butt in those movies and Im a fan of him, Persoanlly Im much cuter but he is a better actor....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well just some off the top of my head....

Napoleon Dynamite 2
Blade Runner 2

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

o.k. now wait a minute...

This is a both good and bad...If I remeber correctly Deckard was a cyborg as well.

I wonder how they would spin that..?

But ya, if the right people were involved then it could and should be done...

Man...that would be tight!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Fletch 3.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i dont know all the good movies you would not dare ruin like all the new ones.

forest gump
saveing private ryan
twilight zone the movie
return of the living dead

but if you remake these then everything would be ruined, because it would be like a hip hop love fest of terrible acting and i dont know what.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Firefly-and with the origional cast and story line with no edits for 'shocks of the concience'. (If I recall correctly, It stopped airing abruptly on local tv here as soon as the guy went through the jet engine-no further episodes, I mean, not that the show cut right there mid programming). A conspiracy!

top topics

join