It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the USA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As I wrap the flag around myself I think...

If you hate it here so much pack your # and hit the road...

Look I am not sure about this whole NWO thing but let me tell you. I plan to fight, might not win but I will meet my maker knowing I put up a fight for what I believe in.

Basically there are things in this country that really piss me off. Of course I am not a big puss planning to bolt either, I will try to change it, do the best I can and if that is not good enough, well I can say I tried. That to me is better than tucking tail and runing to some other country where it is apparent from these post I will be hated anyway.

Look people have had to fight for this country many times, many have died doing it and I will not dishonor them by running at the first sign of trouble.

So those who are leaving, enjoy your trip, just do us a favor, leave soon and don't come back. I will be on the border waiting in case you try to sneak back in...

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by nativeokie]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I understand your point nativeokie. I believe in the same thing, but if you know it is a sure loss, what do you do? Do you have a family? Children? If I was alone - heck yeah. I'd join ya.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes I do have a family. I know it is a tough call but I cannot see them being any more free or safe anywhere else. I also still believe in the reasons this country was founded. I know that those on the far right and left want to change that but I still believe that most of America is in the middle, and worth saving.

This is a very emotional topic for me, I remember learning of an uncle who fled to canada during the vietnam war while others in my family, including my father, fought as required then came home to help end the war. I believe they are what America is all about, the uncle that left, died not ever seeing his family again. He died alone and an outcast. I will not wish that upon myself or my children.

We have life pretty darn easy here compared to most other places in the world. But the time is coming to pay for that freedom if we want it to continue. If I am to believe what others have posted here about a challege to that freedom, I guess it is our generation that may have to pay to keep that freedom.

I just hate to hear of people who suck up all this country has to offer then bad mouth it and say they will run at the first sign of trouble. Maybe other countries want cowards, we have enough here already...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, godservant, youre no safer anywhere else.

If u live in a small town, dont worry about terrorists, they are looking more towards major areas where deaths can be maximized by heavy population areas.

And the battle is already on. Why leave, especially if u have family? If you have family, youre better off in america anyway. bring them to another country, your kids will suffer. Your wife will suffer. vAlienation. Ect. If youre American, you have crosshairs whever you go, and if youre in a foreign country, its even worse unless youre lucky and are holed up on some American enclave.

Theres plenty of places within the US to go, to flee, look at the interior, god, theres so much uninhabited land. If you have a faimily, its even less advisable to leave the US.

Alaska. Wymoning. Montana. Idaho. They got rid of the Aryan Nations there, so now its only a bunch of hillbillies with guns livin in the woods.

Even Canada isnt safe, canadians dont liek us there either. If you were single, it would not be as bad. You could go anywhere, cuz u only have yourself tyo wqorry about.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I feel so conservative here, and that's not the case. However, there are a number of thoughts that have been put out as "sayings", "maxims" and just general poster fodder.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for damn near anything... And some of you are doing that even as you speak.

A person who is willing to give up freedom for security deserves neither ...

etc. etc. etc.

I guess my final thought is ... I agree with Amuk. You want to come after me, come on. You might win, but you'll know you were in a Hell of a fight. You might kill me, but I'll take enough with me so that if you multiply it by any number of those similar to me (Like Amuk), you may find that it's not worth it.

If it is easier for you to run willy and nilly from what is yours because you may have to fight for it.... Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. You won't be missed. Bye y'all!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The general consensus amongst those wanting to stay here is that they love their country, and they want to stay and fight for it back.

How do you do this? Individually if you were to take up a gun, go to the White House and say "I want my country back" you'll be arrested or shot for being an subversive, anarchist e.t.c.

You're only other choice is to unite as one people with your weapons and head for the White House, but the Government has already robbed you of that. In order to keep you blind of their dirty deeds they have had the people fighting amongst each other for many years so they don't notice.
Whites against Blacks, Left vs. Right, anything to keep people blind. This process begun along time ago and really took off through the media (TV, radio e.t.c.).

They know they are safe to do as they want because as long as the people fight amongst themselves they wont unite and take on the real enemy.
They must be laughing themselves to the bank as the sheep will never do what they have to, they are in a deep sleep they have been put in and will never unite.

I would love nothing more than fight, but this not possible withough unity and this doesn't exist and never will.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Us guys down here in Texas are ready for the NWO. I have a 45 Colt 6 shot Buntline revolver with a 8.5" barrel, my favorate, 45-7 shot Combat Comander, 38 Rosi, 12 guage Remington, 460 Weatherby (spelling) rifle with the game on the strap and a 16x power scope, 475 Weatherby pistol with a 4x power scope, a 357 S and W, a 38 S and W, an assortment of smaller weapons. Bring it on NWO. We'll kick you where the sun dont shine. Everyone down here is loaded and waiting. Dont mess with Texas. Thank God I live in Texas and not the U.S. LOL!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
We finally got rid of Texas? Where the hellwas I? If we fginally got rid of texas, then why is george Bush still prez? Hes Texan, that would make him a foreigner! That means he has to leave!

Hallalujiah! One # state down, 4 more to go: Florida, New York, California, and New Jersey! jesus, I just might stay around............

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Most of us can see what is going on in the US today. With reports of concentration camps popping up, military moving around the country, rights being ripped away, info from Alex Jones and the fact that the NWO doesn't quite have enough to gain control yet and needs something big to get the rest of the way.....

Why are we still in the US(those of us that are here)?

I don't know about you, but I'd like to get out. I recall a verse "Come out of her my people". Why are we still here?

For that matter, how do you leave? Where would you go?

So many things are pointing to an event larger than 911 and I don't me or my family to be apart. Unfortunately, if you wait till it happens, you may be allowed to leave.

The U.S. gets worse and worse every year. Sonn it will e as bad as Afghanastan. The governmwnt is already corrupt. Its almost just as bad as any other country. Everyone normal on to Europe dont fuk Europe up too. (Thats why i said normal)

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
We finally got rid of Texas? Where the hellwas I? If we fginally got rid of texas, then why is george Bush still prez? Hes Texan, that would make him a foreigner! That means he has to leave!

Hallalujiah! One # state down, 4 more to go: Florida, New York, California, and New Jersey! jesus, I just might stay around............

Please dont put Texas and Bush in the same sentence. You should come down you might like it. Nice people that still believe in freedom, 78 degress today and sunny, I hate Bush. Most true Texans feel the same way. Dont knock the state because Bush was the Governer. Anyone have any Pepto or Tums I'm getting heart burn!

I was being funny. Texas is the only state in the US that still has the right to suceede from the union. We can even divide our state into five others under the Texas Constitution. It was a joke. Lighten up and you may stop losing your hair! LOL!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasConspiracyNut
Us guys down here in Texas are ready for the NWO. I have a 45 Colt 6 shot Buntline revolver with a 8.5" barrel, my favorate, 45-7 shot Combat Comander, 38 Rosi, 12 guage Remington, 460 Weatherby (spelling) rifle with the game on the strap and a 16x power scope, 475 Weatherby pistol with a 4x power scope, a 357 S and W, a 38 S and W, an assortment of smaller weapons. Bring it on NWO. We'll kick you where the sun dont shine. Everyone down here is loaded and waiting. Dont mess with Texas. Thank God I live in Texas and not the U.S. LOL!

This is what will win, the crazy #ing Texans, the backwoods Hillbillies, The Bikers, the Militias, and all the rest that are to stupid to relize that we have already lost.

Hell look what one Texan done.....LOL

And you are wrong about starting with Marching armed on washington hell just march unarmed down to the local voting booth and vote Libertarian, it would make a REALLY good start.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by TexasConspiracyNut

This is what will win, the crazy #ing Texans, the backwoods Hillbillies, The Bikers, the Militias, and all the rest that are to stupid to relize that we have already lost.

Hell look what one Texan done.....LOL

And you are wrong about starting with Marching armed on washington hell just march unarmed down to the local voting booth and vote Libertarian, it would make a REALLY good start.

Nope, we haven't lost yet. You only lose when you tuck your tail between you legs and run. I really think you're better than that. Remember, NEVER give up if you think you're right. It sounds to me that you have lost your convictions because you feel you are the only one that cares for your rights as an American. You're not alone so dont give up like a punk. Fight.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If the crazy arabs have shown us anything it is that a handfull of determined people can make a difference. I am not talking about blowing up women and children but there are other methods that would work better.

The sad thing about what they are trying is they are alienating the very people that could help their cause to most.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Nope, we haven't lost yet. You only lose when you tuck your tail between you legs and run. I really think you're better than that. Remember, NEVER give up if you think you're right. It sounds to me that you have lost your convictions because you feel you are the only one that cares for your rights as an American. You're not alone so dont give up like a punk. Fight.

You got me confused with some one else that is what I have been saying all along.

I was just saying that WE (I am one of those hillbillies) grew up free, cutting our teeth on our Dads shotgun, and running away or backing down are just not part of our nature. And if push comes to shove they will find out just how formidable we are.

Hell we are the ones that fight most of their wars anyhow

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

You got me confused with some one else that is what I have been saying all along.

I was just saying that WE (I am one of those hillbillies) grew up free, cutting our teeth on our Dads shotgun, and running away or backing down are just not part of our nature. And if push comes to shove they will find out just how formidable we are.

Hell we are the ones that fight most of their wars anyhow

I'm sorry man, busy night, jumped in on page five. my fault.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Many Americans take what we have for granted, especially youth of today. Do not say you wish to leave America until you at least visited another country, third world preferably.
On another note, residing in any large city would be out for me, especially these days and times. And it is something to take in consideration in planning the steps and directions one might wish to take. You can run all your life if you wish- if you born American than that is what you are. You will stand out in the crowds. Europeans scoff at Americans, because most of us only speak English, just as some Americans may be capable of saying about Spanish speaking immigrants, for example. No need to discuss Middle Eastern perceptions. I could go on and on but that direction is not neccesary.
To plan the future you have to have to have enviroment- one that will provide and support in case or catostophic event(s). What I like about Alaska is that it is unique in location, the state is huge- and our population is low. We have all the natural resources and wildlife to subsist. Many people here shun society and live off the land. At the same time our small citys are all convienent. Heck, you can still homestead land here. The State of Alaska evens pays out money, annually, to every man, woman and child- Known as the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend. Last year was a little over 1400.00$ U.S.
Our economy is truly booming. Many are moving here from the 'Lower 48'. The Pioneer Spirit is still existent, believe me. If you are foreign, no problem. Alaska has a very culturally diverse population. And the local Anchorage INS office is not overwhelmed with processing- as with other centers.
Wages are high here- you can make money in this state. Oppurtunity continuosly presents itself to you here. Our summers are so beautiful- vegtables grow so fast and big. 80 lb heads of cabbage are not uncommon.
Yet, I can still drive 10 miles or so up the highway and get out of my car and walk in the woods- quite likely where no man has stepped before.
Yes, it gets cold in winter. But the auroras are sure beautiful! And the winter is beauty in it's own way. It does'nt stop us though, just slows us down a little-
Oh yeah- igloos are just a common misconception of the masses. There are none. A guy built an ice hotel in Fairbanks this winter though- the State Fire Marshall tried to shut it down ,lol, seriously...But the public would'nt have it!
If you seek oppurtunity- it is here...in a very unique and growing economy. And one can be secure in knowing what the surrrounding vast environment has to offer.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Why am I still here? Well, I'm still in college and am not really capable of leaving the country yet, at least not with any financial security or any stability. But even if I was, I wouldn't go. I will fight. Just because our government no longer represents America doesn't mean America's gone. The true US is a nation of the people and that's us. The government has become the traitor/alien. As the people, we should stay and fight, just as all our ancestors have. I don't want to dishonor them and just flee from something they sacrificed their blood sweat and tears for. I don't want their deaths to be in vain. And I don't care what the odds. Even if there was NO chance we could overthrow the corrupt government, well I'm still gonna fight. If I can't win, then I'm gonna make them work very hard for obtaining their greedy power.

But as long as the second amendment still exists, we have a shot. I know people armed to the teeth. I know how to use guns, and if it gets bad enough, I and many many others will defend themselves. I'm sure the people will organize.

And leaving? It might make sense if this problem of decaying of freedoms was limited to America. But what do you think NWO means? This is and has become an international phenomena. You will be very hard-pressed to find anywhere where you will be safe and immune from the elite, if there even IS a place at all. Personally, I'd rather stay here, where those who want freedom have the best chance out of anywhere to stop the NWO. It's here that you should make your stand, cuz if you don't, you will only have to make it somewhere else.

Fight for America.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well, if I had to run, I would go to my homeland, and see my other family - The good ol' fighting Irish! My uncle owns a pub and he is pretty well known, I would be pretty set until it passes, or we all die..

I might stay though, and fight - even with rocks against guns, I'd rather die fighting then die running away. There comes a time when you have to take a stand, and if it happened, I would definately be the first one to stand.

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Last week I made a key to a traval trailer that belonged to a couple that came down to the medical center here for cancer treatment at the hospital around the corner from me after he lost it somewhere. They were the most easy going people I met all week. They gave me a check from a place called North Pole and I said where is that, and he said " ask Santa he knows". I cut my phone off and talked to them for about 2 or 3 hours about Alaska. I asked them why they live in such a cold place and the wife said she liked it because it was the only place she ever came accross that she felt close to God.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Alaska I might go to its still the good old USA and seems like a hillbillies wet dream.

Woods mountians rivers and lakes with no people to # it up. I grew up in a place just like that, till the outsiders discovered it and now we are overflowing with people for somewhere else.

Sounds like heaven up there

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join