It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
We The People;

in order to form a more perfect union and set ourselves free from oppression; demand that all of the legislative branches of government: federal, state and local, including the President and Vice President, shall repeal and cease to enforce all and every piece of man-made legislation, all of which is criminal; fraudulent and treason against the God in Whom we trust and also against we His people.

YHWH ("I AM") has expressly forbidden men from legislating (Deuteronomy 4:2) and has commanded that any and all persons found guilty of so doing should be executed by public stoning, or by any other means available to carry out that task.

Usury is unlawful; expressly prohibited, and therefore:

We The People demand that the Federal Reserve Bank be prohibited from charging interest and that all interest payments already paid to the FRB shall be refunded, in full, forthwith and redistributed equally amongst all the citizens of these united States of America.

We The People therefore give the legislators, including the President and Vice-President, 15 days to take the necessary steps to repeal all previous man-made legislation and revert to enforcing only God's Laws in The Bible. Failure to comply with this order from We The People and the direct Command of God; as expressed in The Bible; will result in the guilty being executed.

We The People demand that all persons convicted under man-made legislation and therefore wrongfully imprisoned shall be released immediately and the judges who unlawfully condemned and sentenced them shall take their places in prison and personally, from their own funds, not the state purse, compensate the offended persons for their wrongful imprisonment.

Furthermore: anyone collaborating with the enemy; by seeking to or enforcing and/or administering any of the aforementioned illegal legislation against We The People; is guilty of the same crimes as the legislators and will, according to God's Law, also be executed in accordance with The Law.

You have been warned.

Signed:

The Fremen.

Plan

This website imo is the best one i've found when it comes to TRUTHS...

Please don't bash, but merely look upon the site to conclude for yourself. This organization/man/woman whoever imo has it all... Please read it, it's very informative.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have been back and forth between Chicago and Germany a half a dozen times. I used to ridicule the Germans there, telling them they lived in a 'suppressed' socitey, because the Nazi party is illegal, and to give the Hitler salute is illegal. I told them that under a 'free' society, all parties should be legal. It bothers me that it is virtually impossible to get a hangun permit in Germany. I used to hack on them about that too.

Now, I look at the U.S., and our infamous 'Patriot Act', and keep my mouth shut about freedoms. Slowly our rights are 'magically' disappearing, in the guise of security. Every day, the anti-gun lobby is portraying law-abiding citizens as gun-wielding wackos.

I am now in the planning phase of moving back to Europe, because of personal reasons. I'll let you all know when I get to the other side.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'd love to move to Canada, but don't you have to be rich like a doctor or programmer to be allowed to live in another country? So what choice does a poor class person have?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
When it all comes down the only place you will be safe is on the highest montain or deepest jungle. Really think that Canada is going to be any safer? More places to hide perhaps, but they will be the first country to fall in line.

No offence to Canadians as I would rather be living there then in the US, but when it all hits the fan Canada is going to be knee deep in the splater.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I used to live in Canada. We pretty much have the same government setup...

You don't want to live there, the states and can are on in the same... Plus higher taxes...

Althoughif you are coming overseas it is a tax haven.
I'm not sure if it applies to americans though.

You want to live in a republic... Not a democracy... I don't know if there is such a thing anymore... Every country seems to be changing so fast and not for the better.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In spite of all the dire predictions and the state of fear many of you prefer to live in, I would wager that everyday more people move to the US than move out of it.

You guys go ahead and run away. I'll be staying here in the good ole USA. I was born here. This is my home and I'm not ready to give up on it. Glad it wasn't up to you folks to pioneer the West or explore the unknown Oceans back it the day when it was very dangerous to do so.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
In spite of all the dire predictions and the state of fear many of you prefer to live in, I would wager that everyday more people move to the US than move out of it.

You guys go ahead and run away. I'll be staying here in the good ole USA. I was born here. This is my home and I'm not ready to give up on it. Glad it wasn't up to you folks to pioneer the West or explore the unknown Oceans back it the day when it was very dangerous to do so.

If you really want to get technical, I could just come back at you and say that anyone who has settled in America has run away from something. The very first Euro-Americans fled their country of origin to escape persecution. To blast those of us who want to leave is downright hypocritical. Times have changed and although it may seem cowardly, it is this same cowardice that brought people to America in the first place.

More people move in to America than out for obvious reasons. Those of which DE and I have already discussed. America is portrayed as a very free nation where others come to escape their own persecution. More often than not they are duped, but anything is better than what they've been through. Comparing foreign immigrants to American ex-pats is impossible.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hi all!!

I've read all these posts with great interest and hope you don't mind a "foreigner" coming in here?

The phrase that ran through my mind was "The other mans grass is always greener". Please accpt what you've got and where you live: what makes you think you'll be happier elsewhere??

I was born and live in the UK: it's not perfect - but where is "perfect" on this planet? So, I'm happy enough, for what it's worth.

OH! And *another* saying "Out of the frying pan, into the fire."

Peace...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
My ancestors built this country with their bare hands and sweat on their back. It has been corrupted by their master and soon I wish to return to the land my ancestors roamed FREELY.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genya
Hi all!!

I've read all these posts with great interest and hope you don't mind a "foreigner" coming in here?

The phrase that ran through my mind was "The other mans grass is always greener". Please accpt what you've got and where you live: what makes you think you'll be happier elsewhere??

I was born and live in the UK: it's not perfect - but where is "perfect" on this planet? So, I'm happy enough, for what it's worth.

OH! And *another* saying "Out of the frying pan, into the fire."

Peace...

I've lived in four different countries by the age of 17 and have travelled to 25 different countries by 19 and know for a fact that America is not the place for me. My advice to anyone is to travel, there will be a political structure somewhere that represents your personal beliefs better than in the USA. I promise.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree with insite- I've seen almost every state on the eastern seaboard and a fair bit of canada. I'm not ignorant of life down there. I've seen the wild parties in N'Orleans, quaint Maine coasts and all that. But no matter where I've been, I think that the more you travel, the less attached you get to a place. A place is a place- people are what count.

DE

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite

I lived in Calgary for a year and although I was still too dumb to realise the implications, I saw Canadian people (out west at least) rapidly assimilating to US cultural values. Why do most people live on the border? No offense was meant by this, but I feel Canadians will soon be fighting for their identity.

*EDIT: It's happening the world over, and it begs the question: What would moving to another country accomplish if they're all going to end up like the USA?

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by insite]

Insight, I think this is a misconception and an American vision of grandure that the American media perpetuates. WE are not assimilated into the American culture. We are truly quite distinct in many, very positive, ways.

Why do we live near the border? I should remind you that it has always been this way and isn't something that is just starting to happen. There are a number of reasons.

1. Climate, the further north the colder and more inhospitable our climate gets.

2. Commerce, all of the money comes from the US. That's fine, we gladly accept your moeny...but not your culture. We resoundingly said "NO" to your phony war.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You guys really need to read Prof. Robert O'Driscoll's book, The New World Order and Corruption In Canada.

or check out this guy

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
*puts foot on rock, crosses arms*...
*stares streight in the eyes*...

I am not going anywhere !

And if/then/whenever, and the truth prevails?....

People who left the country instead of defending it, ought not be allowed back in.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Family moved to Jamestown in 1609, Holloway, and we aren't going anywhere, doesn't matter what the anyone else thinks, they can be taught a few things if they think we are moving. The enemy has to sleep sometime and when they do, they will sleep permanently.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Family moved to Jamestown in 1609, Holloway, and we aren't going anywhere, doesn't matter what the anyone else thinks, they can be taught a few things if they think we are moving. The enemy has to sleep sometime and when they do, they will sleep permanently.

Agreed.

My family came over as slaves and prisoners won their freedom fighting the Indians and French and then the English and have fought every war this country has ever had since.

Ill be damned if I will run know

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
And do you think that even if half of the population was to stand up against them that we could even put a dent in it? It's like riding a tricycle against a train. We already lost the war - we surrendered our weapons!! The government was never supposed to be more powerful than the people.

Coward? No. Would you stand up against a tank with a squirt gun or move out of the way?

I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of my children dying.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Dude, I'm outty if I can.Maybe, I'll heat to the Phillipines one day or back to the West Indies but, You can have this. I'm gone.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
And do you think that even if half of the population was to stand up against them that we could even put a dent in it? It's like riding a tricycle against a train. We already lost the war - we surrendered our weapons!! The government was never supposed to be more powerful than the people.

Coward? No. Would you stand up against a tank with a squirt gun or move out of the way?

I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of my children dying.

When did we surrender our weapons? I must have missed the Memo.

The average hillbilly here is as well or better armed than the average infantryman, and I would be willing to bet a HELL of a lot more willing to fight.

Most in the military did not join to kill there own families and if push comes to shove would not fight or would join us.

And I still believe we can avoid this by VOTING These bastards out of office and taking our country back at the voting booth. I pray that I am right because the only other option is fighting a bloody Civil War.

I am more scared of living a slave than dieing a freeman

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
herein lies the problem- people's families. That, and not dying. Some people would rather fight- yeah, all the more power to ya'll- but when push comes to shove, the government has the advantage every time. Some people don't want to die, or get hurt, or see their families hurt. People aren't fleeing because they're cowards- it's because throwing down your life in a futile battle helps no one.

DE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join