It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the USA

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am worried about the situation in the country too. I see everything falling apart in the future, and it doesn't seem like it will be long.

Guns? So #ing what... Like guns will do any of us good. They've got biological weapons, and nukes. Do you really think we could fight effectively? If a small amount of people have nukes, they could wipe the population out. Guns are out of date.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am from Europe (Holland) so I view what is going on in the US from a distance. What I see is that many americans are complaining about the corruptcy of your government and that they think nothing will be left of their once 'land of the free and opportunity for all'. Instead of talking about the american dream it has become the american nightmare.

These complains are not from yesterday but from more than 10 years ago. And the american citizens are right...their country is being invested by a decease that will continue to break down the health of american society and economic structure until there is nothing left. This decease got a firm grip in the american body after taking out the last border of significant defence...JFK.

From that time on this 'virus' has tightly sealed off the way to the top of the american government. Nobody will get there unless being no treat and a promising contribution for spreading the decease further. Now I hear more and more talk about civilwar and unlawful resistance when unpoppular legislation is to be laid upon the citizens of the USA. Stuff like this indentification chip, gun control, ect. Moving house to an other country is not the solution.

To save the US from people who think they are 'ubermenschen' is a big problem because it seems that they cannot be touched. You, the people of the US, decide who is SERVING you in the whitehouse. Well I know that it is easy said for me from the other side of the ocean and that it is not easily done to round up the ones responisible for the mess they have made of the US but i guess nobody wants to wait untill the entire country is plundered and brought to civilwar.

Something needs to be done to bring the USA back to the worldly respected and healthy nation it, not so long ago, was. Here in The Netherlands we can also feel the same 'virus' grow. It is working very subtile, forcing the euro upon us was a public, in the open display of these dark forces at work. Ofcourse it will bring economic wealth, but not for the hard working family Doe.

We also pay taxes and some people pay close to 40% of their income on taxes. And it is so strange that the taxes increase, the salaries do not that much. Where is all this money going? To make it possible that my children can go to school? To maintain and built civilstructures like roads and such...no.. we pay specified taxes fot that. A few years ago our government also sold some of the gold backup for our money, they said we had to much of it and that we shouldn't worry. I belief that this was short before we got the euro.

The countries who are member of the EEG are up for the same scam that was introduced to the US. Anyways,..i wanted to make it short...but hey...What I wanted to say is that we cannot flee to an other country and give them what they want. It will never be enough for them and in the end there will be no country left to go to. This decease is a worldwide problem and to get it out of our system we need to investigate with honnest people and give those who feel better than the rest what they deserve.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by zatara]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
When the world is going down ( which is gonna be very soon ) there will be no place to hide. The US country and people are just the most favourable for mind/control that's why the elite is very active in the USA.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well, when I started this thread a few years ago, I was ready to give up.

I am still here in the USA because as the last thread pointed out - what's the use. When the US whore falls down, many other countries will fall down too. The only place that might be safe is here

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nice necroposting

But funny it that the thread is from 2004. A lot happend between 2004 and today. But its not getting better. Every day we getting deeper and deeper and soon we loosing it all. Freedom and soverinity.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We have already decided to move out of the USA in 2010. That way we will be close to my mother in law. But also I believe its safer then being here. We have a Nueclear plant less then 40 miles from here. I also noticed something strange going on the other day they were putting up new air raid Sirens around the area. Should we be worried? Yeah we sure should be.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Hildar, may I ask where do you heading? Europe or somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mallory-ethan

Mid section of Mexico. Its the better part of Mexico that wont be destroyed during 2012. I had thoughts of moving back to Maine originally but Maine will not make it during 2012. And 2 towns close to where we are now, will be destroyed completely. One by water and the other by tornadoes. So either way we are moving.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by godservant

This is my home, and while I'd like to move somewhere else, I have no other place to go, maybe go hide in the woods until I can fidn a safe passage to a place not controlled by the NWO. If I can't, I'm armed and redy to protect me and my family, but I'd rather that not be the case.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Come to Canada... it's nice and polite. At any rate, I could use some company. *grumbles*

Yeah, basically, if anyone wants to visit and test the waters up here, I'm more than happy to meet up with you and show you around. I'll be back down near Toronto by May first, so...ya'll know where to find me. I agree, by the way- things are rapidly spinning out of control, and the US has a big target painted all over it.

DE

I might actually take you up on that offer some day in the future. I've always wanted to visit Quebec when I was learning french in high school. Although I doubt it would do any good since the NWO is basically planning on taking the U.S., Mexico AND Canada. So even there we won't really be safe.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by godservant

You can't allow fear to dominate and control you. People who do live in that type of atmosphere are driven to do things which usually bring about the wrong decisions. If you are thinking there is a place to go so "they" can't get you or, "something" can't touch you, I doubt that.

The best thing to do is take a deep breath, relax. I mean really, none of us are guaranteed one day to the next, whether someone is out to plot the end or not.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Muaddib

Yes, rich elite are aware US soldiers would fight for their country, that why they are getting many of them out of the country and it's also why the majority of US soldiers are (or will soon) be coming down with mystery illnesses/DU contamination, etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Um, we don't elect our officials in the end, most of its rigged, even Diebold is biased. It's not as easy as you say, just vote the right people in, in the end, they're all one party.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I know the perfect place to go. The Phillipine Islands. Oh, better yet, why not Thailand? Ah, no, I'm sure you'd like to live in a great place like Cambodia. Wait! I got it! You're going to go live in Burma! Because their government is WAY better than our oppresive dictatorship.

In my opinion, if you turn your back on this country, you may as well not even be an american.

May as well move to China, because you're a communist.

Okay that last part was a bad joke, but seriously, do you think that America is the only country that has problems? After seeing what other countries in this world goes through with their governments, our countrys government is f'ing gold! You have no clue! Unless, you've seen first hand, like I have, what these other countries go through, then fine, leave this country. But you're still a traitor.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
patriotism for any race or country for that matter is subjective.

The reality is, you are a soul and none of you really are "american citizens"

Your on this planet alive for a blink of an eye than your body dies and then it cares not about being american...

...you then discover that your actually an infitie eternal citizen of infinity.

All of this fighting and revolution will never work versus a global communistic corporate fascism thats comming soon called the NWO.

AM I willing to die for this country??? NO WAY JOSE. Not because I'm Not Patriotic, I was born in the the US but it matters not where I will die.

I'm not willing to die for this country because its not my country. I dont own it and never have. I'm just passin through. I could have been born in russia, japan, south america.....its all irrelevant.

WE ARE GLOBAL CITIZENS. There's no difference between an American Citizen and a Japanese Communist Citizen. Both bleed red blood when you cut em, both will one day die whether war or natural causes, and both have a soul.

While I'm completely gainst any unions, nwo's, global fadcist corporate pigs, I'm aslo against this "seperatism" that is the reason for all the wars, murders, hatred, rapes, pillaging, atomic bombs, and innocent deaths that have taken place since the beginning of the world.

Until there's Divine intervention and a theocracy in place, there will never be hope for peace on this planet. Seperatism and Ego is the reason why are in the position we are in today and is the ingredians that lead to the NWO.

I too plan on leaving this country to somewhere safer, where not everyone is sleepwalking with their violent movies, selfishness, greed, brain-washing, and picking an idiot to be in office. And thats many of you on this site who im sure voted for Bush twice. I have no respect for any Bush voters what so ever.

This country (U.S.) is SCREWED !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DeusEx

Canada is exactly where I have been thinking. It is a matter of getting everything in order to go. I hope we have 18 months or so before it gets too bad. I have been doing some research and talking to other friends who are believers and we are thinking of going together. I read a prophecy that there will be a mass migration to Canada in the months and years ahead.
I have thought long and hard about it at first considering "taking a stand". But it is too late. And I have a 15 year old son I have no intention letting him be inducted into becoming part of Obama's forced service between 18-24 for a Civilian Security Force. Obama is a very, very dangerous man.
Staying here is no option.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Guess you are off to Canada then. Take some warm clothes...

Canada and Mexico are to be part of the NAU, that won't help.

You will need to be out of all of the Americas by my reckoning to
be 100% clear of what is planned long term.

I'd say some of the southern pacific islands that are not inhabited,
or some of the uninhabited islands in the Bahamas if you can make
a VERY strong hurricane proof shelter at least 30 feet above sea level.

There are thousands of islands in the Bahamas, learn the laws though.

They plan to plunder the resources of Africa, so do not go there.

Some of the canary islands might be good if you keep an eye out
for the Cumbre Veija sliding into the sea making a giant Tsunami.

In the rest of the Caribbean I'd steer clear as outsiders are only tolerated
as they have money.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Braatz

"Move to Greenland."

I never thought of that place with all the ice, but I hear it has a lot
more area available these days.

I always thought of greenland as a giant ice flow, but I am sure that
is not the case.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

top topics