It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the USA

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Norway is the best economy in the world. It has the highest quality of life, and get this, they have favor to a political system based upon their own very careful definition of the word "anarchy." Now wait a minute, before you get too emotional, they define it as "rule by the people," and "not an oligarchy."

Since the USA is now a highly top heavy economy, aside for its overall great wealth, most people would be in dire straits. A great deal of wealth is sucked up in a vacuum cleaner of government, corporations, taxes, and debt. Special favors are granted to the advantaged, while the shaft is given to most of the people. Again it is an extremely great wealth that keeps people from depravation, in the "trickle down theory." Decisions are made in our government that favor very few people whose apparent goal is like JD Rockefeller to "own nothing and control everything."

Norway on the other hand is not so stingy with its great oil wealth. People have a far better chance to economically breathe there. The only shortcoming in moving there is probably a transition into a new language, although in Europe many people speak English.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I had an Irish girlfriend and her father was friend with the Black Panthers....he lives in SouthEast DC today, if you know what that means.

He is truly revolutionary in his concept of how Corporations have ruled the world for that last decade and it's time for the American People to take it back.

I told him I want to leave, but he told me the fight is here (usa) I definately agree. but as of now think I am 1 learning more abroad and 2 am definately able to say things abroad.

I have a freedom of speech you don't have and yes I am in China. I can say things that you will get arrested and watched for, yet I sleep safely behind the red curtain.

I am in self imposed exile since the summer of 2002. I was in China before but went back for my sisters wedding. I realised then I cant stay. When I was 20 in college I decided to leave. in March 2002 I did. but when I came back for the wedding I knew now is not the right time.

I believe in a revolution. Maybe a revolution that will even usher in the NWO in our defeat or ironically in our victory.

Whatever it is I believe Americans will take back America from her evil possessors. But I believe now, you are in the belly of the beast, an awesome and loathsome place to me.

For those who stay I say peace be upon you. Bridge the differences of our fractured society, between jews and christians, blacks and whites, old and young, urbans and rurals, and all the different sectors of our fragmented society. They divide us to conquer us.

For those who go, do not give up the fight, when you are out and about within the world, condemn the evil in america as they all like to speak about it, but praise the goodness the backbone and spine of america that will allow her to stand up proud as the stature of liberty again.

in god we trust

SIC

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
SEE YA ....THERE IS NO NWO .....AND THE REPUBLICANS DID NOT BOMB THE PENTAGON...AND THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 CLINTON DID IT . BYE BYE

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Americans don't own America.........we are no different for other countries who have the same situation....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have a freedom of speech you don't have and yes I am in China. I can say things that you will get arrested and watched for, yet I sleep safely behind the red curtain.

As delirious said to you, go and protest on Chinese streets, with a group of people you can find, about executions in China. Oh, even better, support Taiwan's independence

If you are not cracked down by Chinese police forces, thrown into prison, or further shot dead; I'll believe what you said. Btw, what is your social class?

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Btw, what is your social class?

What does that have to do with anything here? Do you think you are superior to me, would you like to make me feel inferior in this discussion? Everytime you enter into discussion with me you are narrowminded and only focus on discrediting others as well as elevating your self by derogatory marks aimed at others you feel weaker than you.

I hope you don't believe in Karma because you probably would be in for a shock!

peace be with you 'Indigo_Child' and I hope you are not blind unto the ways in which you have been breed for all of your life

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
OK, so between China, Norway, Canada and Alaska, I will need to make up my mind. So much input, so little time.

I will miss what the USA once was. However, it has changed for the worse and it will not stop until it totally crashes.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What does that have to do with anything here?

Well this sure gives an insight into your mind. Your inferiority complex is only matched by your jingoism. I asked you this question, not to undermine you, but to determine how you compare to the average Chinese. As you are representing Chinese people, from your own frame of reference, it should therefore be known, just where you stand in the Chinese sociial hierarchy.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If you leave the country because of the coming NWO you are an un-American coward and a traitor. I will stay and fight, even if I die. I'm not afraid to die for something I believe in. Those who would leave the country and not fight for it don't deserve to live here, regardless of whether it's NWO time or all milk and honey.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wow CyberSeal you have so much insight? Can you CyberSeal a letter I have, it's in my Inbox, I'll email it to you ok?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
For all those who don't like it here, there are plenty of places to go--Mexico is close, as is Canada, Latin America (good cigars) and South America, the UK, Europe, the continent of Africa, Iceland, Austrailia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cuba (great cigars), the Bahamas, the Virgin Islands, the Dominican Republic (good cigars), Haiti, Japan, China, Korea, Russia, the Balkins, Turkey, Israel, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, The Phillipines (worst cigars in the world) Cambodia, Laos, Tibet, China, Mongolia, Russia, to name but a few.

Bon Voyage!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I moved to Canada from the US in 2001 I live in the the bush (thats what we call it here) in northern ontario on a indian reserve so no more taxes for me I am not going to fund these political thief's anymore, I didn't move here cause I am scared I am here because I am not going to be stuipd any longer, thats what I was being when I gave tax money to thief's. Living in the bush in canada is totaly different than being in any city in canada it's like the the wild wild west out here bro it's pretty funny. Who cares about the NWO they don't mean anything to me I know one thing there not getting my money my family or anything else from me other than maybe target practice if they come on reserve land. Hey man who's the guy talkin smack about french women are you nut's lol montreal girl's rock trust me

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR PASSPORTS BEHIND!!!!!!!

We wouldn't want you to get confused about your citizenship and come back to the land of the free(after you find out the grass isn't greener).

In fact, I'd suspect most countrys would turn you around upon arrival.

Sad that your life experience tells you the best avenue is to turn your back on your country.

Very sad indeed.....

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
We wouldn't want you to get confused about your citizenship and come back to the land of the free(after you find out the grass isn't greener).

Ding Dong nobodys home, land of the free took permanent vacation a long time ago unfortunaltly, grass is no greener here than there and vice verse, freedom doesen't come from where you live freedom is in your heart and if you don't have any freedom in your heart your a slave. If your freedom came from someone telling you that your free or that someone else fought for your freedom you have never seen freedom or had freedom.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Ding Dong nobodys home, land of the free took permanent vacation a long time ago unfortunaltly, grass is no greener here than there and vice verse, freedom doesen't come from where you live freedom is in your heart and if you don't have any freedom in your heart your a slave. If your freedom came from someone telling you that your free or that someone else fought for your freedom you have never seen freedom or had freedom.

Brilliantly said. Kudos to you.
People who are sayin, running away from the country is cowardly or betraying the nation, I think you've seen too many patriotic movies. If your house is on fire, do you stay there and burn with it, or do you get the hell out? Well this country is burning, and if you want to stay in it, then you will burn with it. You will do no good in the battle for freedom if you are dead, or worse(yes I said worse) in a slave camp.

It's really cute, how so many say "I will die for my nation" but what good are you dead? Grow up, people.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I one thing to say to all aspiring ex-patriots:

"Don't let the door hit you in the behind! We don't need you."

You'll have to wait to get into Canada, though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The New Colossus
Emma Lazarus (1849-1887)

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
with silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

www.legallanguage.com...

[edit on 04/11/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
For all those who are leaving the US, I just have one favor to ask. When you get to you new home sweet home, can you please tell us all how wonderful it is? Tell us how welcoming the native residents of you new nation are to you. Tell us how easy it is to obtain and maintain your new line of work in your new haven. Please tell us how much more freedom you enjoy now that you aren't under the mighty thumb of the ol US of A. I can't wait for that progress report!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Say what you will about those who think America is not all it use to be, and until you have lived outside of America and see the world from their level, then you can understand. For those people that have fought for my freedom, I thank you, my own father died in Vietnam, but that freedom is an illusion now. For all those people that have lived, not including the military expats, outside of America you will know what I mean when I say that you get a different view of the world. I live in Australia, and most people here think America is crazy.

My suggestion to you is if you want to leave, you don't have to go to Canada, no disrepect Canadians, you have a wealth of places...my suggestion to you is head south, there is a lot of jungle and coast line to fish.

Good luck to you if you leave, and good luck to you if you stay, either way time is only going to tell...btw I have been here 9 yrs...i love this place...Ozi Ozi...oi...oi...oi!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am trying to convince my husband & kids that it is time to pack up and get out of the US! Is there anyone from Canada that can give me a hand, recommendation of a small town to move to?

I am not USA bashing, but the writing is on the wall, and I think there will be a point very soon where we will be unable to leave. Russia & China are both salivating... they have been waiting for our demise for quite a long time. We have no constitution left, no bill of rights, the dollar is getting ready to crash. All we need now is another gov't staged terror attack and then it will be too late, Martial Law, closed borders. Would Bush & Co nuke a few towns to start this? I wouldn't put it past them. Would other nations strike us pre-emptively before we nuke Iran? I wouldn't put it past them.

We need to get over our patriotism and swear our allegiance to God and God alone (Yahweh). And not Bush's God, which is really Lucifer. I have been praying that Yahweh would show me where to go. I am keeping my eyes and ears open. If there is anyone that can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
meek -- 50 miles from D.C. (probably the center of the bulls-eye)

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Those of this with the balls to resist will be without support. Stay where you are and resist. I would never be able to live with myself if I left everyone close to me behind to hide out from the nwo while they suffer in concentration camps. Also I am very patriotic to the original united states. Not United states 2 (now) or united states 3 (police state) Its bad enough as it is. Help educate others and they will resist. They will get you eventually and I would rather get something done in death.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join