It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time For The C.S.A. Rise up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here are some insperational videos Maybe we can stand up and fight off the NWO good ole boy style

[edit on 11/22/2008 by ConfederateAdam]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You link did not work.........might want to give it another try. I see you are a very new member to the board........welcome. I will agree with one thing you are saying..........the wrong side did win the Civil War. In my opinion it was a war of Central Government Control vs States Rights. We have been paying the price ever since. I am very much a strong States rights advocate.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah I went to youtube and tried to post some videos, didnt work. it asked for the you tube number any body know where to find this?
Yes I am new, been reading ATS for a few months now and decided to sign up.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Oh jeez. This might get interesting. I believe the youtube number is the code after the = in the URL. I think it's ten digits. Or you could just copy and paste the URL. That may be easier...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've been a member of a CSA for the first time this year, and I think its a great idea, but how is Community Supported Agriculture going to helps us fight the National Women's Organization?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ldunquist

Oh man I almost fell off the chair! Nice! I don't think this guy is going to get much support on this site. Stormfront might be a better idea after looking at the profile.

top topics

join