It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College of Supervisors - Economic power grab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Not sure if this is 'global meltdown' or 'New World Order'
I think it's more 'NWO' because this info shows a consolidation
of economic power to the shadow gov't behind the EU.
But mods - feel free to move as you wish.

Let's talk 'College of Supervisors'. From what I'm reading -

All US Financials will be Nationalized within a year.

All nationalized financials will then be overseen by a ‘College of Supervisors’

Reuters says that many banks like the ‘College of Supervisors’ idea.

CNBC Story

Hugh Hendry, chief investment officer at hedge fund Eclectica Asset Management says that “All financials will be owned by the U.S. government in a year - I bet you."

This discusses the College of Supervisors -

According to Dick Morris - (paraphrase) - At the G-20 meeting, Bush agreed to subject the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and our other regulatory agencies to the supervision of a the European-dominated College of Supervisors which would examine the books of major financial institutions that operate across national borders and their scrutiny would extend to hedge funds. They would have a say on issues like executive compensation and investment practices. Bush agreed that the Euro- dominated International Monetary Fund (IMF) would conduct "regular vigorous reviews" of American financial institutions and practices.

Word Press discusses the ‘College of Supervisors’ a bit. Gordon Brown says “We now have global markets. Instead of simply having national supervisors we need a global way of supervising our international system.”

According to that article - So far - RBS, Lloyds TSB, HSBC, Barclays, Citibank, BNP Paribas and Deutsche Bank all agreed to be monitored by the College of Supervisors.

Side note – check out the USDA Grad School classes – (I just found this interesting) here

join