It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your most flagged thread...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is not just about your most flagged thread, but you can post it if you like...

The idea for this is, which thread of yours has the most flags in a forum group?

To give you an idea of what I mean, my most flagged thread which tops all other flagged threads in a forum is Avatar Symbolisms.

As far as I can see from the 17 pages of threads in that forum, mine stands out with the most flags... which was quite a shock to be honest.. never imagined I would have thread which was more flagged than any other in any one section...

So, what's yours? link it here so we can all see the thread, it's forum 'ranking' and maybe someday, someone else or yourself will get another thread in the same section that has a chance , or succeeds, in passing the highest flagged thread for any one forum

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Your thread has so many flags because it is awesome, and it applies to many people, and it is personal, and you are doing a service.
My most flagged thread is this one... The womens restroom: and other feminine mysteries I think for the same reasons.. I was trying to help people.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well this one is my most flagged thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have my latest one sitting at 51 flags currently, four short of the above one (has 55 flags), and another 6 or so above 40 flags

[edit on 22/11/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Very nice threads you two... thanks for posting them.

it's a good start.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Bragging

437 Flags

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Bragging

437 Flags

You flagged it 400 times yourself though....ah to be a super mod

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
well...just so no rumors come up...Im not a supermod...and not even they can flag more than once.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

well...Im not a supermod...and not even they can flag more than once.

I actually expected that one to average two dozen threads or so.

Cant explain why that happen.

Joking joking

Dont ban me......please...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just didnt want rumours about Supermods being able to flag their own threads to start.

There is one way to do this though: Signing up under dozens of member-names. When we see that (it does happen sometimes!) its

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Bragging

437 Flags

LOL ... Bragging rights fully allowed here mate

well done on those flags..that's quite a major amount.

now let's see you better that...lol

nice one.

Oh, btw, 262 stars...you're having a laugh now... that is just taking the mickey a little bit... hehehehehe

congrats on that one.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I just didnt want rumours about Supermods being able to flag their own threads to start.

Sorry

I shouldve thought that some people around here take things a little to seriously and are unfamiliar with sarcasm..

humble apologies

and back on topic.....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Bragging

437 Flags

You guys are awesome. I suck.
No threads with top flags. The closest one would be my avie thread with 24 flags but there are other threads in that forum with 25 at least. The top flagged feature just sends me to an error page but I'll settle for second place if 25 is the record.

Good threads from you guys. I can see why they were flagged so much.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
sure Skyfloating shows up and makes my lowly 15 flags look pathetic. I was actually proud of my little thread....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Sorry

I shouldve thought that some people around here take things a little to seriously and are unfamiliar with sarcasm..

humble apologies

and back on topic.....

I guess me sitting here taking it with humor doesnt translate through a screen. Sorry

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
sure Skyfloating shows up and makes my lowly 15 flags look pathetic. I was actually proud of my little thread....

Lol, skyfloating has been around for a loooong time.....good threads come with experience

You will get there

I guess me sitting here taking it with humor doesnt translate through a screen. Sorry

Covering my backside...just in case

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Nice avatars you got on there AshleyD

and just in case anyone wants to take a look, here's the link;
www.belowtopsecret.com...&flagit=363626

oh, and your on level pegging with the 25 flaggers now, so you're in for a chance of being the most flagged in that forum

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm gonna go flag your thread AshleyD... I forget to do that sometimes....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And so you should be proud of any thread you start. The point is that every thread, whether it gets millions of replies or absolutely none, regardless of flags or stars, was and is important to you and your opinions, thoughts, beliefs and practices at any given time.

I've done loads of threads that have all had some form of importance to me, yet i have many that get no replies.

for some of those, it's a shame as i felt they may have made a bigger impact than i actually got, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Sometimes it depends on the time of day, or the day that the actually post your threads.
then you have the issue of correctly placing threads in the correct forums, but we are all aware that some forums are a bit slower than others, so that's partly why I decided to start this thread about peoples highest ranking flagged threads in each forum.

If you manage 10 flags in some places, then you're up there with the best of them...

I'll go check your 15 flagger now

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I forgot to mention that the threads I consider my best threads, have ZERO Flags.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
no way.. You are guaranteed 40 flags just because you post something... You could say "boo" and it would be flagged.:bnghd:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join