It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I am going to be sick!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think I am going to cry...

Paris frecking Hilton is going to be on bloody ITV!!! I turn her off every time I see her on my TV... but it is normally American TV shows she is on...

But... but but but but!! she is now on a British TV station...

I have never been a celeb basher or lover. They are human and are entitled to make mistakes and they have a talent and get paid very well for it, or a heir to a fortune. They are no better than you or I they are just more well off financially.

But come on please... our kids are already acting like a "gangsta" or "tarts" and this is from the influence of British/American stars. God forbid her coming here and being on prime time TV... and making the even younger one's seeing her carry on's.

I know people will say it's up to the parents to control the TV and what they watch. This is true, but then there is the internet, word of mouth.

I know it's not just her but bloody hell... I am not impressed.

Rant over.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Amen,

I can't stand Paris Hilton or her fake cronies. Besides, everyone knows she only made one ~watchable~ video, but I'm not going there.

If you ask me though, it lies on the shoulders of the parents to monitor what thier children watch on tv. (Although I still think paris and her braindead friends need to go somewhere)

Paris hilton --->

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Paris who?

I'm with you. I have no desire or silly need to keep up with celebraties and their lives.

Well, except Dallas Clark....Indianapolis Colts, ...mind wonders...

And as a mother of a teenage daughter, there are very few celebs that she can look "up to" as a good role model. Sad

Rush

(And off topic, which I never ever ever go off topic, I hope you are continuing to feel better Oni.)

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hehehehe!! i heard that too! 'paris looking for a british best friend' or something along those lines! how ridiculous!!...... i certainly wont be watching thats for sure!!

P.S thanks for the status comment (facebook).... its driving me mad! and is totally bizarre!! many weirdo's out there!

-peace-

new topics

top topics

join