It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOXIC - Garbage Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
TOXIC - GARBAGE ISLAND - Searching out the Pacific Ocean's mythical floating trash heap.

This is truley shocking. What is wrong with the world governments. If this is not proof of 100% pure evil corruption to our world, our way of life, our health and the health of marine life, then i dont know what is. I stumbled upon these videos.

Please watch - 12 parts.

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9

part 10

part 11

part 12

It can be at times a bit slow, but still very well done. Very sad indeed. If you want to skip the slow stuff, start at part 8-12.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
damn, that is shocking and well depressing

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
agree.

It made me very sad watching it. It still saddens me. You know i get the impression that whoever is in control of this world, human or not, has the opinion that if we ever find out the real conspiracy and take back control, the planet will be so far polluted to live on either way.

sick.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yes this a rather disturbing fact we are killing the earth things like this are the reason we should come together as human beings and do something now to help preserve our planet the sad thing is there are to many people trying to make a dollar off situations like this. S&F people need to see stuff like this that's the only way to get people aware.

new topics

top topics

join