It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bi-linear thinking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a brief look at dimensions will break the spell i believe.

again, this will be learned by drawing with pencil and paper. (after you elevate to compass and straight edge)

point leads to line. line leads to 2nd dimension circle and square. which then leads to depth.

understanding the fundamentals will explain how the universe not only CAN function in dual nature it MUST. simply because this is the way it is.

points represent everything and nothing, the beginning and the end

straight lines are masculine, curved lines are feminine. a curved line left uninterrupted will always become a circle. a circle has an infinite amount of lines running through it. circles represent time, lines represent distance.

straight lines are strength and support, curved lines are beauty and grace.
add time, add color, add consciouness.

add learning and you have a path. a path that leads back to oneness.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by YourForever

I am a little skeptical of some of Icke's propositions. Do you believe he speaks the complete truth?

Put it this way I hear more truth in his words than untruths.

Are you saying that the wayward have been destined from the beginning for this nefarious purpose? That their destructive tendency is encoded in spirit? That their ultimate goal is the elimination of creation?

If so, how do we discern a true wayward from any other soul in disarray? If the answer is merely time and observation, who keeps the track record of a soul's vibration and how?

Yes, their goal from the beginning has been to spite God and his works and more importantly their goal is to ensure their continued survival, which for them means holding us hostage here on earth and more. They are safer in the physical world than they are the etheric. Their spirit is generally rougue in nature.

Would you argue that universal love is limited in effectiveness? That there are some souls it cannot touch and purify, despite them too being from source?

No not limited as such, more selective in what it invites in. It used to be unconditional but has become wiser to contamination from rogue energy now.

Indeed, there are many lineages of incarnate soul on this planet. Can you say with any pinpoint accuracy what your previous source is? Now looking at the bigger picture, what percent of incarnates on Earth are inhabited by foreign souls? Would you say you are strictly here to enact missions, or to learn more by exposure, aswell?

Can't answer the first part but I would say I used to be here because I was passionate about saving lost souls, now I'm not so sure. I've found there are so many ignorant people out there that are so caught up in themselves and greed that in all honesty I don't think they deserve to be saved. So in this respect I changed my stance to one of the pursuit of purity and facilitating the transcendence of light beings.

gathered enough energy to propel my consciousness through time, some 15 years to be exact

I may be misunderstanding you here, but are you saying you retroactively experienced conciousness of Earth, 15 years ago? Or is this comment just in relation to space?

No my consciouness went back in time creating a link between when I was nine to when I was 24. So that when I was nine I witnessed the day I was 25 including of all things a Gameboy before it was invented!

Do you disregard the possibility of balance becoming a third way of its own nature and not just a measured sum of parts. For example in the way two chemicals could combine to form a unique property, or even evolution, instead of the aforementioned 50/50 model?

Sure this scenario is fine, it's just polarities within the mind which cause distubances if carried forward into the higher consciousness. Balance if it were embrassed, would be a form of resignation in the higher realms, because by definition it gives equal weight to a polar opposite.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
take the extremes for example. if mozart did not accept his feminine side the he would NEVER, NEEEVEEER have risen above the level of, say, danzig. hehe not such a great example but artists that are too masculine will never be famous so it's hard to find a band that everyone will recognize. same for females, it is just as hard for women to learn to try and control things enough for their music to take direction.

Yes but he wasn't half man half woman was he. You see balance in such a case as it does with mixed races say a half cast for example cause unecessary confusion and doesn't sit well mentally.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Sounds like you are about to crack.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i'm no biologist but i'm fairly sure all men are half women, we have one of their chromosomes. our mammary glans can produce milk, we come from the womb and seek it daily thereafter.

as far as casts and mixed races are concerned i couldn't say. i'm about 1/16th indian and i suppose it does have some effect but who can say? i'd imagine the difference is fairly small.

let's look at the extremes again, take jesus, and jeffery dahmer. both are extreme examples of culture clash. (although maybe not race mixing) however, both jesus and jeffery dahmer spent most of their time acting like ordinary humans. they both dressed, ate, slept, talked, dealt with everyday problems, recognized authority, worked, and died. it's only the small differences in character that made them appear so different to us.

we all come from mediocrity, and most of our lives our mediocre.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
oh and about micheal tsarion, take the time to read teh papul vuh. you know, that book he quotes from that he says proves aliens created the humans etc etc. if you actually read it you will see that the topic is MUCH bigger than he paints it to be. there is NOTHING clearly stated in the papul vuh that i could gather other than the cultural history of central america. he takes quotes from book 1 and tries to match them up with other books of the vuh. i couldn't read more than about the first two books. it's utter nonsense really. mostly about teenagers seeking revenge on people that pissed them off. there's the creation story and the first race of beings were actually made from trees, tsarion didn't mention that in his lectures.

but yeah he is charming and intelligent i supposed. but most of all he's a great dramatic story teller.

icke is a great bang for your buck, but just check your rationality at the door. maybe we are being fooled by some bunch of lizzards, i don't know. anything's possible i guess. but at the end of the day it doesn't add up to much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join