It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

purpose and our perception of an interuption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I write this because to some extent I believe in afirmation of verbal or iontelegictual agreement between fellow souls. I don;t want to be interutpe d by petty wrnaglings anymore, by that I mean puepose and interuptions DO NOT MIX. If there are any interuptions to our purpose (is that where the problem is) purpose and our perception of an interpution. what is an interuption?

What prevents me from reaching a certain frequency? YOU MUST ASK YOURSELF THIS. What is your true cause, are you AWAKE.

Pulsate with the frwequency that coems with knowing where you are.

AGAIN what is an interuption, I didn;t aks who are the interuptions becasue that causes colloapse, distraction, balh balh balh .

Do you here me now........do you recognise my words......are you crying......are you strong now.

You are one of GODS SOLDIERS. Fight without fighting become greater than the material world which has a strognledhold on us, shake it off, its too confusing and is just disorganised confusions most of the time.

Some may well feel their higher selves kick in about now.....aren;t you wonderful........where do we go from here i ask you... how do we improve on sucvh symphonic order.

What was that and interusption again not it can;t be the audacity the vengeons and furios anger I will wreak down on any that interupt the harmony of our state of grace.

I daon't care for those that don;t undersand me. LEAVE NOW you might never understand my complexity. You are young and sometimes foolish, be careful who's presnense you grace here.

WE, I YOU, ME, THEM, US, US , US is it any acident that US is here no i don;t think so you are here to express too right...to experince the wonder of expansion the CLARITY of familarity. It's not coincidence that familaity and family aare similar.

We drift, but to drift without purpose is the crime. FOcus one youe sense of purpose WHY WHY WHY or more to the poinbt when and where....shall we go ......are you and I ready yet... is there really anything here that is of real interest anyomore ??????? ...OK LETS UNITE THEN you can come to me or I TO YOU. whatever is easier but we must not grow old oever this trust me if something si holding you back its not natureal its not part of the marix be syphonic and there not only will you find order but also you will find our collective meaning and intualtion of ewherwe to take us nedt we are on a ship yuou see or at least that si the idea .......oohhhh words i should be reaally you know that dont you speakch so tireieingggg my jaw almost feel it want to go on beacus eit way behind my mind . Why are we doing here?????? realise is it about you me or them nice them light I can see the light is sahrper now. always confirmaiton that agreement language know the language it helps you know but it has to be eaqrned.

ponder,,,,,,,,,,on what ive said you head explode yet or comfopratbly numb,

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
just cause i see therads that are trying to dirtract from this like wowrng ego infaltors who are about themselvees phaaaa your dead .extinguished, erraficated

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Afternoon pharaohmoan,

Are you feeling okay? I ask this in all seriousness, and not as a backward way of assailing you or your threads.

The reason I ask, is that in comparing your writing on this thread with another of yours, the other seems so much more cohesive. I posted once on that thread also. Your writing in this thread is swarming with typos. Again, I make all manner of grammatical and spelling errors -- I'm not making a judgement. I tend toward dislexic spelling when I'm particularly tired.

What I am doing is opening a hand and a dialogue, and asking you in all sincereity...... are you okay? Feel free to U2U if you don't want to post publicly. I'm not trained in any of the psychological sciences, nor am I implying that you might benefit from them. Just offering an ear, that's it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Nevermind. I mistakenly saw this thread as starting in 2009. I see now that this was you BEFORE your current thread.

Peace

top topics

join