It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda Due - Masonic Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hello. There was a thread earlier in ATS that claimed Masons do not participate in politics. This is utter BS. Masons do participate in politics, even in terrorism.

The proof of this is the Italian masonic lodge Propaganda Due. Actually it was a far-right group participating in terrorist acts - often making these as false flag attacks.

Propaganda Due or P2 was a Masonic lodge operating under the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of Italy from 1877 to 1976 (when its charter was withdrawn), and a pseudo-Masonic or "black" or "covert" lodge operating illegally from 1976 to 1981. During the 1980s, when the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli, the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, and the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.

Wikipedia: Propaganda Due

I think this is enough proof that the masons lie about being "politically neutral". Seems like they are mostly into ultra-right-wing politics?

I found this information from a new Finnish book called "Valtiot ja terrorismi". That is "States and terrorism" in English folks. The writer of the book is basically the most active person in the Finnish 911 Truth movement. The book has a lot of information, you really have to read it if you understand Finnish.

Finnish 911 Truth Page

Even more interesting, the writer claims that Toni Negri, the writer of book called Empire and the superguru of the anti-globalization movement, was working as an agent of the CIA during the terrorist years of Italy in the seventies!

Wikipedia: Toni Negri

So what do you think? Is it possible that CIA is actually spreading really weird Italian marxist theories to make those young protesters even more confused? I read this Toni Negri's book Empire and I think it is so obfuscated it actually makes it a lot harder to understand what is going on in the world?

Am I too paranoid or not paranoid enough?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ukuli

The "Masons" of P2 were part of a Black Lodge not recognized by any official grand lodge.

If you do some digging P2 is not the only one like this. There are plenty more rogue lodges used by the intel community and organized crime.

[edit on 22/11/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Can you give me some more info on these lodges? I have yet to hear about that. Interesting stuff indeed.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

In normal masonic lodges the lodges are regulated and recognized by the Grand Lodges. These are your charitable guys who like fish fries and are essentially good people.

There are other lodges out there not recognized or regulated by any Grand Lodge, these lodges are sometimes called black lodges. More often these lodges and the "masons" that are part of them are considered Irregular or Clandestine by the normal lodges.

An example of a grand lodges view of clandestine and irregular masons.

REG. 87-1 CLANDESTINE LODGE.

A clandestine lodge is one which pretends to be Masonic but is without a warrant, dispensation, or charter from a grand lodge recognized by this Grand Lodge.

REG. 87-2 CLANDESTINE MASON.

A clandestine Mason is one who is or was affiliated with a clandestine lodge, and he cannot be healed. For procedure in handling a petition for the degrees from one who was a member of a clandestine lodge, see Regulation 66-6.[66-6; 75-6.4; 75-1.5; 86-2.3.B].

REG. 87-3 IRREGULAR MASONS.

A lodge with a proper charter, though not legally constituted for a particular communication, such as, if fewer than seven members are present, or if due notice of the communication has not been given as and when required, or in the event the membership of the lodge is less than twenty members, is not a clandestine lodge and Masons made therein are not clandestine Masons, but they are irregular Masons. In such case the irregularity or error shall be cured by "healing" the candidate in a regularly constituted lodge. This cannot be done without the approval of the Grand Master. [11-4; 2-6.9; 40-8; 45-8; 66-6; 74-1; 87-6].

www.grandlodge-nc.org...

Clandestine lodges like P2 are often involved in profit and use their meetings for less than benevolent purposes. These are the kind of places where you pay for degrees. In other words its all about the money for them. They may also be involved in criminal activities as well like P2.

[edit on 22/11/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Calling The Grand Orient lodge a 'Black Lodge' smacks a little bit of retroactive divestiture. However, it's true that due to 'unorthodox' practices of the Grand Orient, notably allowing political discussion and allowing atheist members, they've long been a Masonic 'black sheep'.

The Vatican-funding connection raises some interesting points, too. Given the history of ideological conflict between the Vatican and Masonry, why would they decide to fund P2 (covertly) if it was really truly Masonic?

I must mention something emsed1 said, as it's so true: If you pronounce Propaganda Due with an Italian accent, it sounds much more sinister:

Pro-pa-GAHN-da DO-ey

Fun for all.

Edit to acknowledge: vvv You are correct; my mistake.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

I didn't call the Grand Orient a black lodge, I said P2 was. P2 was expelled from the Grand Orient, but continued to operate in a clandestine manner after the expulsion.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thanks for a real answer. Sometimes the whole 'mason conspiracy' needs clearer statements like yours.

If their are Rogue Lodges and Black Lodges, wouldn't it serve the Scottish Rite's cause more to clarify that more often? I would assume it is the members of those rogue lodges that are to blame for the idea that masons are conspiring against the populace in an illuminati ring.

Perhaps they are, and they are the 'real' masons, and the scottish right are the 'fakes'.

Hmm.... I guess that is overstating it. More like the 'real' masons of the 'conspiracies'...
DocMoreau

new topics

top topics

join