It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Dr Pepper = Next Big Terrorist attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The next terrorist attack strikes but this time they got into our Dr pepper supply! And its being distributed for free to every person in the US because of

www.nme.com...

The Dr. Pepper has a mutating virus in it that turns everyone into zombies and causes the most horrible scenario mankind has seen.

Obama is now forced to make choices the public cant and wont understand. This was told to us by Joe Biden

blogs.suntimes.com...

He is forced to blow up every soda factory to save mankind. This pisses off the Mormons because they own Pepsi and its the main financial backer in their plans for world domination. They then turn to Hezbollah and Iran/Russia and start to make plans for a real red dawn scenario they will use brainwashing via the new Guns N Roses album. They could also fall back on anthrax and that's why there has been a recent warning for a bio-terrorism attack.

Lucky for us the web bots have predicted that aliens will stop us before nuclear war breaks out. At least that's what it looks like from the different words and the release language.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by whoshotJR]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Oh, man. I knew my friend was acting different since he had that free Diet Dr. Pepper, with the coupon printed from the website!!!

Good thing we are onto them...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Oh boy. This has to be some sort of joke thread.

Nobody can be this stupid and paranoid.

[edit on 11/22/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Finally a prediction thread with some credibility, when should I mark my calendar?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yeah, but where does the NWO fit in to all of this?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

The coupons cannot be printed until Sunday......that means your friend is really screwed up!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
oddly enough I have been doing some googling and finding odd stuff.

www.freenewyork.net...

This talks about how their is connections to the JFK assassination and even Hillary Clinton with Dr Pepper.

Don't forget the ubran myth that started after 9/11 that bin laden's owned Snapple.

It looks like you can connect just about anything with google.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

www.freenewyork.net...

This talks about how their is connections to the JFK assassination and even Hillary Clinton with Dr Pepper.

Don't forget the ubran myth that started after 9/11 that bin laden's owned Snapple.

Go figure......Oswald wanted to be a Pepper too!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
THIS JUST IN: Parts of Nibiru are contained in each individual can, and on 12/21/2012, HAARP will activate the Nibiru fragments to coalesce into the formation of a planet, thus destroying life on earth as we know it!

How do I know this? The grapevine of course! You see, a Reptilian told a Grey, who told God, who told me!

[edit on 11/22/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
FREE ASPARTAME AND CAFFIENE SYRUP????

WHERE?!!

-

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MakeSoap

Well it has an Illuminati 23 link.

Now a major marketing campaign has tapped into the power of this enigma. Dr. Pepper lore, and now their advertising claim that the drink’s distinctive flavor comes from a blend of 23 fruit flavors. The bottle label has even begun to sport an “authentic blend of 23 flavors” badge with the number prominently displayed. Accompanying this change is a new media campaign which implies that “23 is everywhere.” This caught my interest, as I am both a fan of the drink, as well as a student of the 23 phenomenon itself. My screen name on a number of online haunts is in fact, Vargr23. Trying to determine if there was anything to this connection, I located The Highly Unofficial alt.fan.dr-pepper FAQ online.

www.crimsonmane.org...

I haven't been able to connect blossom goodchild yet though.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The next terrorist attack strikes but this time they got into our Dr pepper supply! And its being distributed for free to every person in the US because of

www.nme.com...

The Dr. Pepper has a mutating virus in it that turns everyone into zombies and causes the most horrible scenario mankind has seen.

Obama is now forced to make choices the public cant and wont understand. This was told to us by Joe Biden

blogs.suntimes.com...

He is forced to blow up every soda factory to save mankind. This pisses off the Mormons because they own Pepsi and its the main financial backer in their plans for world domination. They then turn to Hezbollah and Iran/Russia and start to make plans for a real red dawn scenario they will use brainwashing via the new Guns N Roses album. They could also fall back on anthrax and that's why there has been a recent warning for a bio-terrorism attack.

Lucky for us the web bots have predicted that aliens will stop us before nuclear war breaks out. At least that's what it looks like from the different words and the release language.

I believe so....

The Soda factories will be destroyed with nuclear weapons, causing a huge fall out that will create a zombie like population which must be destroyed by the militant government. Once those people are wiped out and the radioactivity is cleaned up by advanced NWO technology, we'll be able to repopulate the land, and Guns N Roses will sing a concert to culminate the progress that we've made as a species.

At that time, the benevolent greys will reveal themselves to all and share their magic-lick technology that will propel us into the astral plane.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm a Pepper
He's a Pepper
She's a Pepper.
Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer

www.freenewyork.net...

Go figure......Oswald wanted to be a Pepper too!

Actually Oswald was NOT aiming for JFK with his rifle shot; he was aiming for the Dr. Pepper can perched in his hand. Jack Ruby was much in the same, as Oswald had an A&W Root Beer Can tucked into his shirt pocket. The Soda-Pop Rivalries have precipitated World Changing Events, and even Wars. Amazing

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
frasier is now a zombie... no....i don't believe it......NO.......not frasier.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
People who drink doctor pepper are freaks.

Freaks, I tell you.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
hahaha yeah its a good idea if the top seller was dr pepper, why not coke/pepsi?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
clearly because Dr. Pepper drinkers suffer from a genetic abnormality which predisposes them to the mutagenic agent being added to their soda of choice.

coke drinkers will be immune, and it will be up to them to repopulate the Earth after these dark days are over. i am vaccinating myself with delicious cola beverages as we speak.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Aw creepy....I don't know if this was shown in the US but in the UK, the ad line was...."Dr Pepper....what's the worst that could happen?".....maybe they weren't joking...............

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

FREE ASPARTAME AND CAFFIENE SYRUP????

WHERE?!!

-

Don't forget the fluoride in the carbonated water... with that and your aspartame you can open the can, pour it out on to the floor as your walking along and add CHEMTRAILS
hehe, see I made a funny, trails of chemicals - who would of thought?

Edit: Hey looks like Dr Pepper doesn't contain Aspartame!

On the label in the US, the ingredients are: Carbonated Water; Imperial Pure Cane Sugar [or "High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sugar," if you're not so lucky]; Caramel Color; Phosphoric Acid; Artificial and Natural Flavors; Sodium Benzoate (Preservative); Caffeine.
link

No listing of a mutating virus oddly enough - maybe they deliberately omitted these.

[edit on 25/11/2008 by Now_Then]

top topics

join