It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year Old captures ufo on cam in Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I received a call from my 13 year old son today while I was at work. The call came in around 1750 hours this evening. I could tell immediately that my son was sincerely excited about something. His voice was shakey and he could barely get out what he was so excited about.

He tells me that he just witnessed a silver disc in the sky at the rear of our residence. He said that there was a blue light flying indipendent of the disc. He said that the disc itself appeared at first to be "disc" shaped. He then stated to me that the disc morphed into a diamond than a straight line (I am sure he means flat). He then said that the blue light went under the disc and the object and disc flew off in tandom at a high rate of speed.

I later recieved a call from my neighbor. She seemed very concerned and told me that my son had knocked on her door for her to come and see. She blew him off as if just thinking that "Boys will be Boys". She told me that he seemed very upset but she figured he wqas seeing airplanes and didn't come to look. I included a sketch that he made prir to me getting home from work tonight. I zoomed in on the one photo and definately see something that looks similar to what he drew. You can definately see the blue independent light. Let me know what you think.

Oh, this happend in Somerset, Ohio. According to the pic he took, it was about 5:56 pm EST. November 21, 2008.

img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh284/emtstone801/brandonspic.jpg[/img]

[

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That was quick thinking on your son's part, GNO. I like that he did a drawing and wrote notes.

Did anyone else in the neighborhood see the UFO?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Looks like a star to me (no offense).

Nice drawings tho, gotta love children interested in aliens.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here is a close-up.....

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin
That was quick thinking on your son's part, GNO. I like that he did a drawing and wrote notes.

Did anyone else in the neighborhood see the UFO?

I don't know. I literally got through the door and he rushed me with this. I told him I would post it. I haven't had a chance to talk to the neighbors yet.....I will watch the local news tonight....curious myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

Sounds like your boy will make a good skyhound. I think though, he saw Jupiter and Venus in the western sky. Looking through clouds and the atmosphere they can get distorted a bit.

Download stellarium he (and you) will have a good time with it.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by GNOarmy

Sounds like your boy will make a good skyhound. I think though, he saw Jupiter and Venus in the western sky. Looking through clouds and the atmosphere they can get distorted a bit.

Download stellarium he (and you) will have a good time with it.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Phage]

I initially thought the same, however there was quite a bit of cloud cover and it doesn't account for the 2 objects flying off at a high rate of speed....

It appears as if these were below the ceiling.....

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

Hey there GNOarmy,

Well it sounds like you have quite a boy there !

It's obvious he saw something by his reaction and as his parent you would know whether he was trying to kid you or not.

What makes this account even more special is the fact that the boy not only had the presence of mind to take a photograph ... he also took the time to make a very detailed / annotated sketch, whilst it was still fresh in his mind ... good for him. We could do with more reports like that on here, instead of the usual flimsy stories with little evidence.

It sounds like it's made quite an impact on him ... I guess he'll be opening an account of his own here very soon !

Keep us posted, thank-you Woody

top topics

join