It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Fragology Files and the Kecksburg Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Recently I've been looking into the Kecksburg case... and came across some files... called the Fragology Files... which some people may have heard of. So I thought I might share the infromation that I found. The following are links and clips of articals that I've found:

presidentialufo.com...

During an April 2003 visit to the Lyndon Johnson library in Austin Texas; I spent a week looking at the possible White House UFO connection to the 1965 power blackout in the northeast, and the role of the Johnson White House in the crash of an object in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. I knew the Kecksburg search would be the most important item to find in the 44 million pages of Johnson White House files, if it was there.

Based on information supplied by Kecksburg UFO crash expert Stan Gordon and journalist/researcher Leslie Kean I was looking for information that would support stories, showing the attendance of such groups as NASA (now being sued by the Coalition for Freedom of Information for their Kecksburg records), NORAD, army, air force, and the Office of Emergency Planning at the crash site.

www.westol.com...

On December 9, 1965 something reportedly fell from the sky into a wooded area near Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. For years I have been investigating the case trying to determine just what it was that dropped in on this quiet community so many years ago. Even today there exists much speculation as to what the metallic acorn shaped object was, which witnesses claim that they saw in 1965. After many years of researching the incident, my position concerning the case is that it is not a hoax. The two most likely explanations as to the source of the object is (A.) The object was a man-made space probe that had re-entry control capability. The structure design of the craft would have made it possible for it to safely return to the Earth. (B.) An Extraterrestrial spacecraft which originated from outside of the Earth. Eyewitness accounts from that night in 1965 describe military and government personnel on the scene, who took part in what apparently was a search and recovery operation of the object involved. Among the authorities that were reported to have been at the site were NASA personnel.

Unfortunately these are all that I have found... all of the other files I had are gone.

If I get more info on the Kecksburg Case or on the Fragology Files, I will be posting them. Until then all we have to work with are these.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ah, Fragology... the study of pwning n00bz with one's l33t sk1lx0rz.

I guess.

new topics

join