It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spirit of Resistance- An American Civil Revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you have seen the movie V, and how one man galvanized the population to come together and defy its government. The movie didn't go into detail how those thousands gathered together, dressed in their V costumes, to march on parliament, but somehow they were all of the same mind, and somehow they knew what to do. How would we be able to do that here in this country? Who has the charisma and wisdom to wake us up to reality and forge a movement that won't need violence to achieve this goal? I thought Ron Paul would realize he could do this, if only he had the guts to break from the Republican party and create a new party that adopted parts of different splinter movements. He could have done this if he realized he was too old to stay in congress, and risk it all on something revolutionary. He had the money and his supporters were motivated to go into action. Instead he wrote a manifesto, and now supports a Campaign for Liberty. Its really all words and not much action. Someone has to come forward, maybe dressed in a catchy outfit, ala V, and break the matrix.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Of course there going to censor the internet. I was an Army Ranger in satallite comm, the first thing you do to the enemy is cut off there communications. This is the first step to the attack, they are preparing all government law enforcement and local for domestic unrest. They are preparing for combat... shouldn't we be doing the same... the fight is against us, not Russia or Iran, US. The good old USA were they can take everything from us but as long as we have our TV and Starbucks who cares. You people have been doing nothing but talking, take action, prepare for WAR.... they are.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
hahahaha oh how i love these threads always an interesting read....

i've already discussed with you my thoughts in another thread on the subject

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkphil1

Maybe something usefull can be learned from current events in Bangkok,
Where demonstrators are trying to shame their Government into resigning. It appears that people Worldwide are becoming disenchanted with their governments, for taking salaries provided by the People but acting only on behalf of foreign interests.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

That is most likely because these governments are all controlled, by international bankers, the ones who governments get their money from. The same banking group/s who demand repayment via interest and forced debt. A dept which increases every time money is printed and borrowed in loans. Currency is a measure of control, backed by no standard. The entire monetary system fell a part after gold and silver standards were replaced with "notes". Notice our money has to value except as legal tender? What ever that is...

This is only one aspect of what is wrong with the government.

What needs to be done, is people need to set aside the polarization of political misbeliefs and under stand what the first line of our Declaration of Independence meant by "When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another".

It is the very first line, it put's the problem up front and foremost in the paper.
Why would they do that? Because it is what needs to be done, that is stressed by how it was written. They didn't put it in last, it was priority that the people saw it first.

Deny Ignorance, read the Charters, it may take an hour or less of your time.
Is that too much to ask for?

One last thing, please never forget;

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not an Option!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Revolution is great, right up to the time you have to figure out what to replace the status quo with. I consider myself to be a pretty smart guy, but I'll be doggoned if I would know what to replace our current system with.

That's because it has flexibility and change built into it already. It's designed to allow slow, reasonable change over time. Unless somebody is going to go in and kill all the bureaucrats in Washington and in every state capitol in the country, any rapid "revolution" would just be a coat of paint slapped on the existing system. And I don't even know what color would look good.

America has a way for its people to have a revolution. It's called the vote.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I would agree with your statements if it weren't for the voting angle. Unfortunately, the International bankers are also the ones that sponsor all of the candidates, from the time that their campaigns start. By the time they get into office, they are owned by said bankers, and do exactly what they;re told.

Those that don't comply, like JFK and Lincoln... Well, I'll let history be the example of what happens then.

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Which brings to the forefront the main point with all of this; what's to be done?? We have no good options, when all of the rights to speak up have been taken away.

1. Sending letters to Congressmen just get thrown away.

2. Protesting gets one arrested.

3. Educating the populace on the truth gets one too much attention, and eventually ends up with them either being completely ridiculed out of public, or executed by the hands that REALLY run things.

What I think is going on now is that the prices of gas and everything else are coming down in an effort by TPTB to try to prevent the masses from rising up to squash their efforts. Why else was it timed so perfectly? Just at the time that the People were about to rise up, they lower gas to the lowest levels in at least 2 years, if not longer. This is NO coincidence!!

What to do, what to do...

TheBorg

Edited for clarity.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

I believe the first step would be to be a public assembly. As in the right to assemble. See quote for details:

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that expressly prohibits the United States Congress from making laws "respecting an establishment of religion" or that prohibit the free exercise of religion, laws that infringe the freedom of speech, infringe the freedom of the press, limit the right to peaceably assemble, or limit the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

We have this right, and if they attempt to violate such they are the ones in the wrong. This would be no different that people gathering at a concert, or carnival show or circus, except we would be "redressing grievances". As in correcting the negative trend our government has established.

Who cares if they don't like it, or are intimidated by such, no one can take away the ability of the people to exercise their rights, except those individuals too scared to express those rights. And if people are afraid to express their rights, then that should be seen as another issue, a very serious one.

For when the days comes people refuse to speak their mind because they feel the government is going to do some thing against them, is the day every one should see it as a serious problem. Freedom of speech is not posting on the internet, some one owns this or that web page and they decide what content stays or doesn't.

Freedom of speech is fearlessly speaking and knowing you can say what you wish and knowing it is your right to do so.

Some thing to consider, when people feel or think they can not say what they want;

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Think about it...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
Pfff, I already know from local experience that it's going to be very hard to get people to rally together.

Even if you "wake people up" it is SO hard to get people to let go of those divisive issues.

We have got to, as a country, be willing to give some leeways on issues like abortion, gun control, gay marraige, public school sex ed, ect. BEFORE we come together.

I worked on the Ron Paul a little bit here, and one of the frustrating things I saw was a handful of people who were otherwise gung ho about him, and would hav voted for him, but would not because he stated that he wanted to leavea bortion bans up to the states isntead of enact another ban.

Even if we all manage to come together and sing kumbaya, then grab our pitchforks, we have got to let go ofstupid holdups like that, or nothing will ever get done.

Edit: Not to imply that pro-lifers are stupid, at all, I just think it is a very foolish thing to vote or not vote for a candidated based on one issue.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by asmeone2]

1. If it takes gay marriage to get ppl to rally together I will marry a goat.

2. As for pro-lifers if you think it is ok to take a baby that survives
an abortion, ie. partial birth abortion, and drop said living breathing
baby in a blender and hit frappe, and this policy will get ppl
to rally together I will become mormon and marry 2 goats.

3. gun control I am willing to keep the full auto ban, and I am
willing to allow a ban on heavy military weapons, but if you
think we need to consider the winchester 30-30 of the old
west as an assault rifle to rally ppl then I will marry a harem of goats.

In any event I wish you the best of luck, the USA will collapse
and that has been their plan all along.

And sincerely...

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
although i commend the statement,and im not even american but similiar things need to be done here in the uk.You are punching a brick wall,its easy to get lost and think people are really understanding how the world operates when on ATS...step into the real world and people really dont care as long as they can fill their cars with petrol,watch tv and eat food...Give the populace bread and circus and they care not what government does...

The time of comfortable living is coming to a close soon, and
at the time ppl may be looking for the ppl that took that away.

Depending on who they believe, the side of the corrupt and monied
political puppeteers or the ppl who have been saying this is coming
for some time.

I think when they look back and see the warnings they will let out
a collective homeresqe " Doh ! " and smack their foreheads.

Just my 2 cents.

But to be honest it has been too late for a long time, and I do not
plan on being around to lead a bunch of johnny come latelys to
the slaughter that will be their angry mob going up against
well trained and well armed armored thugs.

They made this bed, and they get to sleep in it.

I will be in a extreme remote area with my crank radio listening
to it as it goes down, and wishing you the best of luck.

You cannot win a battle you do not prepare for, plain and simple.

The bad guys are VERY prepared as you will soon see.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21
I couldn't have said it better myself advisor. As long as the masses can have their beer and watch thier sports, it doesn't matter if they get raped by the IRS and the income tax, it doesn't matter if they squeezed even more due to inflation, it doesn't matter if they have to give up rights to be "safe". All that matters are their creature comforts.

Not a knock on beer or sports, but it amazes me how people can recite stats at the drop of a hat, but know next to nothing about where "their candidate" stands on the issues. As more and more things happen and are going to happen, more and more people are going to get even angrier.

I honestly don't see how this country, if not world, can go on much further in the current system. We fought off tyranny once and I can only hope that we have the fortitude to do it again. The first revolution wasn't won in a day and this one wont' be either.

I'm going to love this end the fed rally tomorrow, it's like firing a shot across the bow. Our voices will be heard.

Yeah you have nailed it, bread and circuses just like in Rome.

We are a republic just like Rome so it is appropriate I guess, lol.

I have seen ppl quote amazing stats in sports, but can barely stumble
thru their jobs, let alone politics.

It is time to reap what has been sewn, and it will be a bitter harvest.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Advisor,

While I can see what you are saying, and admit to the fact that my frustrations have been illustrated here on numerous occasions, I still see a hope for a resolution, not a revolution.

What I'm seeing isn't so much a loss of rights and liberties, but a loss of the illusion of that which we thought we had to begin with. To get angry at the situation we find ourselves in is quite natural, and even warranted, but before action can be taken, an enemy has to be identified. An effort needs to be made to identify individuals responsible for the actions perpetrated against us, and then WE The People would need to see to it that action is taken upon those responsible. But that's not what I think is going on..

What I see is that we're being brought to a level equal with that of the rest of the planet, in every possible way, so that uniformity can be brought to the forefront. We all preach about being one being, of one mind, and one purpose, peace. Yet, at the very same time, we continue to hold onto these antiquated ideals of individual identity and national pride, when we should be focused on the "no one left behind" ideology. We need to pull from the back of the proverbial class, and bring them all to the front, making them the focus of our attention; which I think is exactly what is happening.

I want it stated here that while I feel VERY adamant about my freedoms, and feel as though they are being slowly degraded, I must admit that, if giving a few away initially to garner the rest of the world into the same understanding that we all have, then I'm willing to make that temporary sacrifice.

Should we not get them back, along with those that we help inheriting them, THEN I think is the time to take action, regardless of what it entails, to bring about justice.

As a patriot, I feel it also necessary to state here that while what I've said thusfar seems completely anti-american, it's actually what helped to make us what we are. We are, after all, a "melting pot" of all of the world's peoples. Why wouldn't we want the whole world to join us in understanding.

All that I'm saying here is, that there is perhaps a method to the apparent madness that we see on the news everyday.

I stand beside you brother, regardless of my seeming juxtaposed views.

TheBorg

Edited for clarity.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by TheBorg]

If the past is any indicator of the future, we are truly screwed.

Those that practice mock human sacrifice in the Bohemian grove,
and then add a recording of a human screaming in anguish for
added realism, do not have our best interests at heart.

The bilderbergers and their like believe that carrying capacity
of the earth is 500 million, and 6.1 billion need to get off the
ride in the fun park.

Well I have warned of it for a long while, and so have others,
and it is slowly moving that way day by day.

I don't plan to fight them, I am headed to the middle of
nowhere to vanish while most of the planet dies.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Listen Up, these criminals have our sons and daughters and right now they are in a foreign land... if you want to start something, wait till my son is on our soil. and then do what ever you want... these jerk wads have been planning this crap since Kennedy days maybe even before... what ever they have in mind - well I cant believe an American would want to live under Communism - marxism or any other ism other than Americanism... and these lies about 911 that is the official story, well I dont know what to think about that, many here have produced creditable evidence that suggest something is not right.
I do advocate a revolution, but it must be a total cleaning... glasnose if you like... if not then a decapitation of all leadership followed by polygraphing employees with 2 or more years service.... "Have you served the citizens of this nation with Honor and Honesty" I anticipate this coming about not by the use of power but by the American People just stop everything until we have the citizens agenda namely our rights and liberties and the guilty prosecuted... now what do you think of this proposal.... they have our kids hostage... and you want to start some crap... hummmm

[edit on 22-11-2008 by BornPatriot]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by asala]

Their is a device now in use to free ppl from prison called a
brain finger printing device.

www.brainwavescience.com...

It is far more accurate than a polygraph, some argue it
is thus far 100% accurate on those who can actual remember
comitting a crime.

The thieves in nice clothes need to answer a few questions while
hooked up to this little gadget, and then I say they want to make
the US like china we can give them some of the Chinese brand
of justice live on TV and the web.

If it was good enough Marie Antionette, it is good enough for them.

It is nice to think about, but I will be sitting this one out.

Too many ppl are still asleep, and the country already has one
foot in the grave.

As to the JFK reference, if you watch oliver stones JFK you know
that something has been going on at least since then.

If you go to wikipedia and look up how they sneaked in secret
to jekyll island to form the federal reserve you know it has been
going on at least since 1913.

The creature from Jekyll Island - The Federal Reserve

Senator Lindbergh knew what was being put upon us:

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President
[Wilson] signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....
the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."
-- Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

His predictions are coming true even today:

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." -- Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

Other men looked into this and came to similar conclusions:

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen.
There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the
International bankers -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

Even some of those who later worked at the bank realized it
was a house of cards doomed to failure at some future date:

"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." --Robert H. Hamphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank

We are almost there, and what is to come is the end of the
constitution, the bill of rights, and most of what makes this
the United States.

I served my time in the military, but I am not about to die
for the ppl that have treated me like I have been or my ancestors,
the native americans.

If I see you in the aftermath and you want to hide with me
you are most welcome, but I am sitting out this 2nd civil war.

So as franklin said, We have a Republic if we can keep it.

Constitution Free Zone in the United States

I'd say that is coming to an end soon.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by BornPatriot

Think of what a "total cleansing" would entail and what type of people would be carrying it out. I'd rather take my chances with the NWO, thanks.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by asala]

This statement right here is what will come from those who are
comfortable with their current life, and cannot stomach what it
would take to reacquire the country that was stolen from the ppl.

When they come for the constitutionalists, the militias, and
such, these ppl will turn them in to keep their comfy life.

Betrayed by their own families, they will turn them in just like happened
with the SS in the 1940's so they could protect their children,
keep getting food rations, etc etc.

I too am a coward, the difference is I know the truth now, and
am preparing for what is coming and will not be a pawn or
puppet.

I will not waste my life on some ill prepared, ill conceived last minute
gung-ho stupidity to just die in vain.

As a native american we came to terms with those who killed
millions of us, and I am not going down that road again.

Once it begins, I will keep no fire, and not walk in the open in the light of day til the coming wars are over.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well good thing about the coming depression is everyone will be in the same boat. When peoples kids are hungry and they can't find food its easy to convince them that the government is the problem. We need a french revolution in this country and We have needed it since after WW2 when they created the empire.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
That's why I suggested a 100 million man march - one third of our country's population. Do you think that a third of this country will rise?

Organizing a march in this fashion too will generate information on who will rise, so that that contact data can be utilised in the future if need be. A database of that nature would have to be sacred however, and not fall into the wrong hands.

That database already has fallen into the wrong hands and was
the subject of the FISA investigations brought against the Telcos
til Bush gave them immunity from prosecution.

All due to the courage of one pissed off man, Mark Klein.

Room 641a - High Speed monitoring of all US communications

What ppl did not fully realize is that this was taking place at other
locations and all phone calls, emails, IM, texts, were all monitored
and processed.

Just like the TIA plan, Total Information Awareness... it was blocked,
and then hidden and brought online anyways.

Even this msg board gets read by AI and anazlyzed and weighed for
flagging for further analysis.

Like I have said before ladies and gentlemen, it is far too late,
you are already in the trap.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
That's why I suggested a 100 million man march - one third of our country's population.

Startling or frightening the people who have the means, ability and will to blow you to kingdom come is never a good idea.

If there's 100 million people in this country willing to risk their very lives when they don't have to, I'd like to meet 5 of them. (soldiers are excluded since they knew there was risk when they signed up plus most of ours are out of country ATM)

This generation is not the same as the people who went through the depression of '29 or WWII. Our generation was raised with it's feet propped up in front of the TV; drinking swill and eating pretzels. Getting people to voluntarily go hungry, be cold, sleep on the hard ground for extended periods of time, etc. is next to impossible. I have a hard enough time trying to find people willing to go camping for a weekend.

I intend to not let Washington know I exist except as another cog in the wheel. I certainly am not going to march up to their front door and wait to see how itchy their trigger finger is.

This is 100% correct, and why I think it is sheer folly to even
think of anything remotely on the side of violence.

Even a peaceful small 110 lb girl protesting at the democratic
national convention was bashed in the " FACE" with a nightstick
by a huge jack booted thug wearing armor and riot gear.

I understand using a night stick to defend ones self or to subdue
a hostile element, but this was none of these and violated the
military's deadly force policy greatly.

Why cops get away with this kind of barbarism is beyond me.

I will remain a cog on the wheel right up until they start coming
for ppl, as I might be mistaken for someone that knows something.

And at that point, I am heading to the wilderness for all time.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
reply to post by whitewave

Getting people to voluntarily go hungry, be cold, sleep on the hard ground for extended periods of time, etc. is next to impossible.

I think the only way this will happen is if these things occur involuntarily.
And the way things are going it won't be long until enough people are in fact going hungry, cold, and sleeping on the hard ground.

But I do agree the current generation is one of instant gratification, and entitlement. The "material" world we live in must disappear before people will see a reason to fight for something.

If the PTB are driving this, i must say they are doing it very well. The everyday joe is being foreclosed and put out on the street, while his hard earned tax dollars are being hand delivered from his pockets straight into the bank accounts of the powered elite, for them to engage in continued over-the-top bonus structures and swag filled champaign and limosine parties, and it's being broadcast on the national news just to rub it your face.

If this does not cause a revolution, I don't know what will

This is one of the many tests, if ppl can swallow this, then we can
crank it up another notch til they squeal, then we will back it off
for awhile til we can get them accustomed to certain level of abuse
and then raise it a little more slowly the next time.

This slowly raising the water temperature to cook the frog has
worked well thus far, and is their modus operandi going forward.

Watch for the Amero, watch for the Real ID with RFID,
watch for the banning of Heritage-Heirloom seeds.

Monsanto and ADM will want only their GM seeds used.

I do not know how long we have, but I do know they can
only keep the derivatives mess a secret for a short while longer.

It will dwarf the housing and credit bubble.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
reply to post by Nohup

I would agree with your statements if it weren't for the voting angle. Unfortunately, the International bankers are also the ones that sponsor all of the candidates, from the time that their campaigns start. By the time they get into office, they are owned by said bankers, and do exactly what they;re told.

Those that don't comply, like JFK and Lincoln... Well, I'll let history be the example of what happens then.

TheBorg

This is " dead " on the money.

JFK gave a speech about it.

The JFK speech of secret infiltrators

Some say it cost him his life, but I would say his and his brothers
actions against the mafia and others were more likely why.

Here we are some 40+ years later and the papers will not
be released any time soon regarding just a small part of the truth.

As Jack once said " We can't handle the truth "

Some of the ppl pulling the puppet strings do not even live
on this continent, and never have.

It is that bad, and that hopeless in my opinion.

Good Luck to you all !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join